VAT rate, intra EU Royalties on IP
Sorry if this has been covered before but I am having trouble pinning down a precise answer. HMRC's web site is, as always, totally useless on the subject!
Other posts state that VAT on IP is VATable. However if a UK company charges a company in another EU state royalties on patented rights is it Zero rated or Reverse charge?
Any advice acknowledged and appreciated.
- Rounding errors on CT600 88 4
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,284 48
- BrightPay quirks 151 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 75 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 780 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,161 31
- Website Content 68 1
- Mortgage Reference 468 5
- Personal Tax 611 12
- New Build 140 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 109 1
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 142 1
- USA Tax Query 276 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 422 5
- last minute request 628 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 329 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 362 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,721 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 983 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 399 2