VAT return and out of scope
Hi Could anyone please clarify the Box 6 treatment in the VAT return for the following:
Sale from UK to USA
As I understand it there are two available treatments:
1. Code the sale out of scope so it would appear nowhere on the VAT return. Company sales would then not agree to Box 6 total.
2. Code the sale zero rated (assume criteria for this are met) Sale shows in Box 6 of the VAT return. Company sales agree to Box 6.
Is this correct?
If you meet the criteria for zero rating, do you have a choice about which method you choose?
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 106 2
- flat rate scheme 1,906 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 248 2
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 115 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 630 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 121 3
- Company Share Buy Back 116 2
- Charitable Payment 205 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 924 15
- Unpaid share capital 252 3
- Company car in the LLP 180 2
- Physiotherapy 339 4
- New build property to be rented 171 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,883 52
- Hello 359 2
- Sage 200 question 114 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 107 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 179 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 184 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 220 4