VAT Return Differnces to Financail Accounts


I have a client who I complete their CT return but not VAT return and notice that they have claimed for business expenses as part of their VAT return which I have advised them were not "wholly and exclusively business related". I have told them that they need to correct the VAT return (which is under £500) but can you advise me on where I would make this a correction to creditors within one year in their company accounts.

Thank you in advance.


There are 2 comments. Login or register to view them.

VAT Control Account

doctorwho |


neileg |