VAT on services provided outside EU
I know I should know this but I've never come across it. I'm sure that plenty of my esteemed AWeb colleagues will have done though!
UK company (only base is in the UK) supplying services to a Swiss company. Work carried out in the UK (to be specific - a recruitment consultant sourcing an employee to work in Switzerland).
What do I do about VAT on my client's invoice? Or rather, what do they do? I know what to do if it's a EU supply!
Following this http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/vat/managing/international/exports/services.htm I think it's outside the scope.
Thanks in advance.
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 41 1
- Limited company buying director's car 242 10
- Limited company buying a car 55 2
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 31 1
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 74 1
- Is it possible to change a client's trading address for Vat purposes online 36 1
- WC's and capital allowances 153 3
- Entrepeneurs relief 281 13
- Dress code 1,524 36
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 465 13
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 227 6
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 418 7
- HMRC Seminar on Penalties - Did you last the course? 356 4
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 462 23
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 145 4
- Loan Repayment on Invoice 81 3
- SH01 filing deadline - late filing 180 4
- Trees and hedging - capital expenditure 157 2
- How to complain about HMRC 1,427 17
- Scottish Independance 768 23
- CTA study material 763
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 473
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 383
- Employment related securities question 303
- AIM Stocks and IHT 276
- Expat pension contributions? 252
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 252
- Trust for Employee 230
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 162
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 144