VAT on services provided outside EU
I know I should know this but I've never come across it. I'm sure that plenty of my esteemed AWeb colleagues will have done though!
UK company (only base is in the UK) supplying services to a Swiss company. Work carried out in the UK (to be specific - a recruitment consultant sourcing an employee to work in Switzerland).
What do I do about VAT on my client's invoice? Or rather, what do they do? I know what to do if it's a EU supply!
Following this http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/vat/managing/international/exports/services.htm I think it's outside the scope.
Thanks in advance.
- Audit Required 172 5
- Enforcing A CCJ 46 2
- VAT query 96 1
- Belated VAT Exception Application 143 4
- How best to own a 4-way property partnership 232 4
- Shouldn't have filed accounts? 395 10
- I have a pain 746 8
- Employment allowance and sage instant payroll 122 1
- Should a company include comparative disclosures when no current year balances? 50 2
- 2 year rule? Self employed. 462 15
- convert directors loan account to share capital 210 7
- non resident receiving UK dividends 100 1
- Need to upgrade from Sage 50 but to what? 201 1
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 290 6
- P11d error 439 10
- Audit Report Query 84 1
- Value pricing 328 12
- company secretarial software 175 3
- Undeclared Self Employment 1,649 13
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,814 27
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 737
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 503
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 356
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 346
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 267
- VAT on Gaming Machines 219
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 204
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 191
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 181
- Director Loan account operation 154