VAT on services provided outside EU
I know I should know this but I've never come across it. I'm sure that plenty of my esteemed AWeb colleagues will have done though!
UK company (only base is in the UK) supplying services to a Swiss company. Work carried out in the UK (to be specific - a recruitment consultant sourcing an employee to work in Switzerland).
What do I do about VAT on my client's invoice? Or rather, what do they do? I know what to do if it's a EU supply!
Following this http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/vat/managing/international/exports/services.htm I think it's outside the scope.
Thanks in advance.
- Ltd company or sole trader 28 1
- Insolvent Liquidation 101 1
- insolvency ip control 152 1
- I know this has been done to death but IRIS / DIGITA / CCH??? 295 3
- Free Agent data? 79 1
- Generic PAYE notices 62 1
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 120 3
- Mature student with NO GCSEs or A levels but with very solid 2:1 degree, needs help? 510 9
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 535 12
- Fee protection 75 1
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 109 3
- What tax rules apply to oversea representative office employees in UK? 71 1
- UK company avoiding tax 178 2
- Finland 71 1
- With or without a practicing certificate 959 20
- Is HMRC iXBRL filing only available for small audit exempt companies 163 4
- What do you class as Research and Development for R&D Tax Relief 505 8
- Looking for free PDF creator 1,195 40
- reconcile Invoice finance bank statement on sage 104 1
- Closing Limited Company 381 10
- Xtuple 480
- Qtac payroll for bureau 323
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 270
- Industrial & Provident Societies 260
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 201
- Mehjoo 198
- Changes in NHS pensions 166
- VAT on commission from Oyster card top up, lottery & paypoint 165
- New strategic report 159
- South African Government Pension 136