VAT on services provided outside EU
I know I should know this but I've never come across it. I'm sure that plenty of my esteemed AWeb colleagues will have done though!
UK company (only base is in the UK) supplying services to a Swiss company. Work carried out in the UK (to be specific - a recruitment consultant sourcing an employee to work in Switzerland).
What do I do about VAT on my client's invoice? Or rather, what do they do? I know what to do if it's a EU supply!
Following this http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/vat/managing/international/exports/services.htm I think it's outside the scope.
Thanks in advance.
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 60 7
- VAT & capitalising 23 1
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 225 5
- Limited Company keeping receipts 161 2
- Free Shares ? 218 2
- Is this a scam? 516 7
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 286 7
- Sorry ignore me 848 23
- How do I calculate the VAT due (cash basis) on receipts which suffer a cis deduction? 258 6
- Invoice Help 171 4
- Purchase of freehold by flat management company 131 1
- Employee overpaid who has left 181 3
- Peer to Peer lending 843 9
- VAT B2B V's Reverse Charge 93 2
- VAT On Conference Sponsorship 203 4
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 278 6
- reliable alternative to registered ofice required 244 5
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,246 17
- Childcare for clients 199 1
- One off meeting new client 573 9
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 619
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 528
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 291
- Cancelled 280
- Cancelled 242
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 185
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 184
- Probiz 166
- What's the market like for temps? 161
- Married woman dies owning marital home 155