VAT on services provided outside EU
I know I should know this but I've never come across it. I'm sure that plenty of my esteemed AWeb colleagues will have done though!
UK company (only base is in the UK) supplying services to a Swiss company. Work carried out in the UK (to be specific - a recruitment consultant sourcing an employee to work in Switzerland).
What do I do about VAT on my client's invoice? Or rather, what do they do? I know what to do if it's a EU supply!
Following this http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/vat/managing/international/exports/services.htm I think it's outside the scope.
Thanks in advance.
- hMRand Customs Powers of Arrest 2,768 23
- Running two businesses from the same premises 84 1
- Late Registration for VAT 161 5
- Registering a company late 224 6
- Can someone help me please I don't know how to correct an error regarding an intercompany bank transfer on sage 265 4
- physiotherapy clinic 550 3
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 1,901 18
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 89 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,006 25
- Deferred Tax 124 1
- Preference shares treated as liabilities 74 1
- I've not operated a payroll - will i get charged on late PAYE payments? 406 7
- How much of your work is admin? 171 1
- HMRC Let Property Campaign 1,793 19
- Goodwill complications 149 2
- Personal pension 216 3
- Practical Courses - Accounts Prep 175 1
- VAT Registration for locum Doctors 298 7
- IRIS Accounts Production - Dividends shown in P&L? 256 6
- Gov.UK - can we have HMRC.gov.uk back? 989 26
- TheTax Donut 1,011
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 672
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 620
- Follower cases 486
- Limited company purchase of property 414
- Hive up 410
- corporate hierarchy 379
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 376
- LIVE chat, starting now 323
- AIA or IFA 210