VAT on services provided outside EU
I know I should know this but I've never come across it. I'm sure that plenty of my esteemed AWeb colleagues will have done though!
UK company (only base is in the UK) supplying services to a Swiss company. Work carried out in the UK (to be specific - a recruitment consultant sourcing an employee to work in Switzerland).
What do I do about VAT on my client's invoice? Or rather, what do they do? I know what to do if it's a EU supply!
Following this http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/vat/managing/international/exports/services.htm I think it's outside the scope.
Thanks in advance.
- Classic cars investment 209 6
- BrightPay 568 16
- VAT silly question 2,373 56
- Are sheepdog winnings taxable? 1,066 10
- VAT on sale of Vehicle 120 2
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 229 5
- Gift or Capital Gain? 243 6
- Federation Accounts 354 10
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 532 8
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 276 5
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 132 2
- Late reply from HMRC 251 2
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 283 6
- I think I'm developing an anger issue 2,663 34
- How long to prepare monthly management accounts 1,424 22
- Xero - am I missing something? 2,792 43
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 505 11
- Vat reclaim on invoice payable over 4 years 221 3
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 234 8
- RTI - new employee 195 3
- Benchmarking 487
- Possible Partnership? 428
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 406
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 405
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 346
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 203
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 202
- Clubs and Taxable Income 184
- Income tax on foreign dividends 184
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 180