VAT on services provided outside EU
I know I should know this but I've never come across it. I'm sure that plenty of my esteemed AWeb colleagues will have done though!
UK company (only base is in the UK) supplying services to a Swiss company. Work carried out in the UK (to be specific - a recruitment consultant sourcing an employee to work in Switzerland).
What do I do about VAT on my client's invoice? Or rather, what do they do? I know what to do if it's a EU supply!
Following this http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/vat/managing/international/exports/services.htm I think it's outside the scope.
Thanks in advance.
- Can I use the approved mileage rates in a Limited Company? 29 1
- Gross Profit Percentage 393 9
- Medical benefit on low paid wife of director? 62 3
- can a CGT transfer be legally cancelled in the future if 213 7
- Is there anything I should know about Northern Irish companies? 203 5
- How to deal with a prior year CT adjustment 219 6
- Companies House 311 5
- Self employment trap - pension 415 5
- Awkward IP 676 10
- Prepare for Chaos 461 5
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 2,708 69
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 203 3
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 1,671 29
- Simple Ltd company accounts service 603 14
- Payroll Operation post Trading Cessation 110 1
- When does my Property business start 307 5
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 912 20
- How to change credit note allocation in Sage 240 10
- Who would you nominate for a Practice Excellence Award? 180 1
- How to Value a Business 501 9
- CTA study material 609
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 372
- Employment related securities question 230
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 202
- ATED Penalties 197
- AIM Stocks and IHT 179
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 140
- Expat pension contributions? 135
- Trust for Employee 128
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 120