VAT on services provided outside EU
I know I should know this but I've never come across it. I'm sure that plenty of my esteemed AWeb colleagues will have done though!
UK company (only base is in the UK) supplying services to a Swiss company. Work carried out in the UK (to be specific - a recruitment consultant sourcing an employee to work in Switzerland).
What do I do about VAT on my client's invoice? Or rather, what do they do? I know what to do if it's a EU supply!
Following this http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/vat/managing/international/exports/services.htm I think it's outside the scope.
Thanks in advance.
- no utr 28 2
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 173 7
- Interest on pre-letting? 65 4
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 26 1
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 1,657 44
- Anybody still doing returns? 120 6
- Will simplified micro entities accounts result in loss of business ? 1,670 22
- Rent a room scheme query. 216 4
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 301 13
- Clothing 408 8
- File Abbreviated LLP accounts online? 103 6
- Why do I do this every year 545 13
- HMRC filing meltdown? 705 24
- client can't/won't pay 2,018 45
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 295 5
- Self assesment online 1,066 13
- Xero sales report by customer - how? 124 1
- Anybody Use Brightpay 746 20
- US/UK Dual Citizenship 257 11
- Tax Credit Office opening hours 148 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 939
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 658
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 606
- Latest phishing scam 587
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 423
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 318
- Scratch Head 251
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 243
- Sabbatical payments 207
- Negligible Value Claim 183