VAT on services provided outside EU
I know I should know this but I've never come across it. I'm sure that plenty of my esteemed AWeb colleagues will have done though!
UK company (only base is in the UK) supplying services to a Swiss company. Work carried out in the UK (to be specific - a recruitment consultant sourcing an employee to work in Switzerland).
What do I do about VAT on my client's invoice? Or rather, what do they do? I know what to do if it's a EU supply!
Following this http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/vat/managing/international/exports/services.htm I think it's outside the scope.
Thanks in advance.
- Signed accounts for bank 573 12
- NOVA declaration 73 1
- P11D Car Value 200 5
- Business valuation advice 684 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,433 16
- Family Partnership 173 3
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,205 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 217 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,077 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 109 1
- dividend date - whose income is it? 364 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 105 3
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 758 11
- flat rate scheme 2,245 41
- HMRC Postal Delays 402 10
- Legal advisor recommendation please 299 5
- Closure of PAYE scheme 210 2
- How can a childcare facility mitigate vat 201 2
- Dividends allowed on ordinary shares transferred during the year?? 206 3
- Termination Payment 528 15