VAT on services provided outside EU
I know I should know this but I've never come across it. I'm sure that plenty of my esteemed AWeb colleagues will have done though!
UK company (only base is in the UK) supplying services to a Swiss company. Work carried out in the UK (to be specific - a recruitment consultant sourcing an employee to work in Switzerland).
What do I do about VAT on my client's invoice? Or rather, what do they do? I know what to do if it's a EU supply!
Following this http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/vat/managing/international/exports/services.htm I think it's outside the scope.
Thanks in advance.
- 40% rule for travel expenses 279 7
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,206 62
- capital gains on PPR 72 1
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,576 430
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 301 6
- Cash injection by shareholder 205 4
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 254 8
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 401 20
- 100% Xero practice 2,378 43
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 335 5
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 279 8
- PRR 315 12
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 208 3
- corp tax software 375 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 454 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 481 7
- Which tax box 203 2
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 169 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 286 3
- References for clients 250 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,300
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 468
- National Insurance 361
- Non Resident 287
- Franchise income and costs 258
- Hands on experience of Digita 212
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 174
- Employer's Helpline 160
- employment capital allowances 153
- CIS paid under reg 9 145