VAT on services provided outside EU
I know I should know this but I've never come across it. I'm sure that plenty of my esteemed AWeb colleagues will have done though!
UK company (only base is in the UK) supplying services to a Swiss company. Work carried out in the UK (to be specific - a recruitment consultant sourcing an employee to work in Switzerland).
What do I do about VAT on my client's invoice? Or rather, what do they do? I know what to do if it's a EU supply!
Following this http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/vat/managing/international/exports/services.htm I think it's outside the scope.
Thanks in advance.
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,849 43
- Probate services 436 10
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 96 1
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 268 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,747 39
- Accounting for corporation tax 294 8
- Sole trader registering for the first time 347 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 1,012 18
- Creative Auto Enrolment 589 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 887 15
- Can an owner hold company money 342 6
- Account and Taxable Profit 338 17
- Class 2 NIC 311 5
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 411 7
- Vat payable on van 197 1
- Invoices raised after company dissolution 247 7
- Community Faux Pas 938 26
- Cash gift from India 174 1
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,322 40
- Windows10 224 4