VAT on services provided outside EU
I know I should know this but I've never come across it. I'm sure that plenty of my esteemed AWeb colleagues will have done though!
UK company (only base is in the UK) supplying services to a Swiss company. Work carried out in the UK (to be specific - a recruitment consultant sourcing an employee to work in Switzerland).
What do I do about VAT on my client's invoice? Or rather, what do they do? I know what to do if it's a EU supply!
Following this http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/vat/managing/international/exports/services.htm I think it's outside the scope.
Thanks in advance.
- accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there....accountants need to help other accountants out :) 355 17
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 65 4
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 558 17
- Invoice or journal for inter-company transactions 77 1
- How do I clear transaction history - Sage 50 v9 270 8
- Tax Return Deadlines 123 2
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 530 11
- Flat rate vat error 331 7
- EC VAT 213 9
- Dividend paid to non-shareholder 533 13
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 289 14
- can I claim a per diem 270 5
- s.755 ITA 2007 Gains on transactions in land 141 2
- Who picks up the slack? 1,380 8
- VAT on part of a closed pub 249 14
- CA self-employed income below personal allowance 111 1
- HMRC corporation tax software - how to enter negative expense 301 8
- Dispensation pointless ? 540 14
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 868 19
- Underpaid taxes included in tax code connundrum 170 3
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 843
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 509
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 322
- How to format a stock book 291
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 230
- Tax efficient holding company structure 230
- Investment property company accounts template 220
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 214
- Sage 50 Customer Statements and Running Balances 184
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 182