VAT on wedding invites?
Quick one, should VAT be charged on wedding invites, we designed the invites then sent them off to be printed elsewhere, I researched before as it's a new product which we have not supplied before but could find no reference to wedding invites being zero rated in the printed material guidance on HMRC's website, however I have now received the invoice from the printer without vat.
I am aware I would have to charge vat on the design portion anyway, but does anyone definatly know if wedding invites should be zero rated?
- TaxCalc Accounts production 117 2
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 366 8
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 206 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 400 5
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 75 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,361 42
- How much of your work is admin? 625 5
- Nominal Ledger 388 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 574 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 188 2
- Old CGT loss 209 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 181 3
- Paper tax return 158 4
- Start up allowance? 384 12
- Will I need to resign? 206 1
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 248 3
- AIA or IFA 459 7
- Surely not? 463 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 645 9
- Late Registration for VAT 365 11