VAT on wedding invites?
Quick one, should VAT be charged on wedding invites, we designed the invites then sent them off to be printed elsewhere, I researched before as it's a new product which we have not supplied before but could find no reference to wedding invites being zero rated in the printed material guidance on HMRC's website, however I have now received the invoice from the printer without vat.
I am aware I would have to charge vat on the design portion anyway, but does anyone definatly know if wedding invites should be zero rated?
- P11d query 270 5
- Rental expenses 63 1
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 140 5
- What are my legal responsibilities 358 14
- Business lending another business money (UK) 93 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 337 4
- No more tax returns... 1,543 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 421 6
- Signed accounts for bank 302 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 480 10
- Landing clients 426 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,156 22
- Termination Payment 218 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 226 3
- CRM / marketing 117 2
- Allocation of income from property 759 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,886 28
- Opening a Quick books file 147 1
- 64-8 problems 525 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 351 10