Very late notification of self employment
I have been approached by a client who was self employed between Sept 2008 and Aug 2009. HMRC have never been notified, and they do not know anything about it. Client has just decided that he cannot sleep anyone more without getting things sorted.
What is the best approach with HMRC - form CWF1 or SA1 ?
What are the likely levels of penalties - bearing in mind he is now making full disclosure and is beinging his affairs up to date, unprompted by HMRC.
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 123 3
- flat rate scheme 1,924 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 269 2
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 128 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 636 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 142 3
- Company Share Buy Back 137 2
- Charitable Payment 207 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 939 15
- Unpaid share capital 258 3
- Company car in the LLP 193 2
- Physiotherapy 344 4
- New build property to be rented 188 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,886 52
- Hello 362 2
- Sage 200 question 127 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 120 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 197 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 199 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 230 4