Virtual secretary / typing services
I am looking for virtual secretary / typing services for general correspondence, file notes, short reports etc on an adhoc basis. I have a few documents a week and would much rather pay to have these typed up from a digital file than spend the time myself writing them up.
Does anyone use a service like this?
Does anyone know a sservice like this?
Would anyone recommend a specif provider of a service like this?
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 446 4
- VAT on new builds 90 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 651 16
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 329 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 100 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 89 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 102 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,787 26
- Missing tax return 137 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 901 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 268 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 150 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 543 18
- Physiotherapy 224 3
- Inflation and fees 1,199 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 145 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 267 8
- CGT help please 132 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 334 7
- Cashflow forecasting software 121 2