For my vlookup question let me set one example
I used followin formula : Vlookup("10",A1:B5,2,False).
Which work ok but I am having 2 problems.
1. I don't want false statement if not matched, instead i want value 0 or no value.
2. Value 10 repeat so I want sum of two. i.e. add value if repeat (here 800).
Can anyone please help me out to write correct formula?
- FYAs on second-hand vans 51 5
- White van man 882 27
- VAT Margin Schemes 67 1
- Do I pay VAT back to employer for my training?? 33 2
- Anybody received an Employer Payment Booklet for 2015-2016? 79 4
- Investment from Friend 261 11
- VAT registration transfer 49 2
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 193 7
- US-UK pension problem 141 3
- Limited Companies Merger 75 3
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 280 1
- Treatment of income for sole trader 319 3
- Client forgot to sign paper return and has gone on holidays 276 10
- Company dividends 669 23
- Serious help with shutting down company I started as a kid? 197 3
- Dividend amount for company where tax year doesnt go to 31st March 179 4
- UK LTD Company to start working in Norway 96 2
- How to value a business asset? 180 4
- Money laundering and can accountants be sued by clients if they make a report 457 15
- new partner 90 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 891
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 588
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 557
- Latest phishing scam 496
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 363
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 332
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 262
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 180
- Capital allowances in first basis period 168
- Sabbatical payments 161