Volunteer my services - West Yorkshire
I am currently looking to offer my services voluntarily on Saturday mornings in the Bradford area.
I do have a car so I am willing to travel a little bit, Halifax etc.
I have wrote to local accountants but seem to get no reply, my next job being follow up calls on the next batch of letters.
I am currently working full-time in industry whilst studying AAT (currently level 3). My role is predominantly sales ledger and I am getting little other experience. In time my ultimate goal is to work in practice.
Other than my full-time role, I was the Assistant Secretary for my local working men’s club for approximately 6 months. This involved bookkeeping using excel, manual wages, completing VAT returns and dealing with correspondence from HMRC.
Also, in January 2010 a close family friend passed away. I and his friend were given the task to complete probate and inheritance tax. I was directly involved in completing the estate summary and the calculation of inheritance tax along with completing the required inheritance tax forms.
If any of you are interested in having a volunteer, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Also any advise is more than welcome.
- Scottish Independance 76 2
- VAT on goods never entered the UK 241 8
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 323 7
- Do HMRC automatically close inactive PAYE schemes? 39 1
- What is the best practice for running a roofing company in Sage 396 9
- Sharing of Fixed Assets 34 1
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 222 1
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 295 7
- Interest relief before property is rented out 171 3
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 306 12
- Dress code 944 22
- How much did you pay for your website 1,576 27
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax Consultancy 2014 583 4
- Dividend 374 6
- FRS and Debtors 199 2
- What's in a name ? 583 6
- Helping out a friend 474 8
- Problem with CT600 return boxes AC229 & AC230 (Accelerated capital allowances) 248 7
- Use of Home for Sole Trader 418 5
- ACCA practice certificates 372 4
- CTA study material 740
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 458
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 310
- Employment related securities question 294
- AIM Stocks and IHT 268
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 240
- Expat pension contributions? 228
- Trust for Employee 225
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 139
- Wind Turbine - Company or not? 121