Volunteer my services - West Yorkshire
I am currently looking to offer my services voluntarily on Saturday mornings in the Bradford area.
I do have a car so I am willing to travel a little bit, Halifax etc.
I have wrote to local accountants but seem to get no reply, my next job being follow up calls on the next batch of letters.
I am currently working full-time in industry whilst studying AAT (currently level 3). My role is predominantly sales ledger and I am getting little other experience. In time my ultimate goal is to work in practice.
Other than my full-time role, I was the Assistant Secretary for my local working men’s club for approximately 6 months. This involved bookkeeping using excel, manual wages, completing VAT returns and dealing with correspondence from HMRC.
Also, in January 2010 a close family friend passed away. I and his friend were given the task to complete probate and inheritance tax. I was directly involved in completing the estate summary and the calculation of inheritance tax along with completing the required inheritance tax forms.
If any of you are interested in having a volunteer, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Also any advise is more than welcome.
- HMRC DISALLOWING MY LOAN INTEREST 152 6
- Dividends with four shareholders (lopsided equity)? 53 1
- Foreign Partner - SA109? 174 2
- VAT on online services 191 1
- Trade and asset transfers – fair value adjustments 251 1
- Cocaine anyone? 446 1
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,638 46
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 375 7
- Does director/largest shareholder's unpaid share capital need to go on a CT600A? 410 8
- Cash basis VAT return 256 4
- CORPORATION TAX ONLINE - BOX 131 321 8
- Tax return for 05/04/13 shows income for year to 31/01/14 381 3
- Wind Farm exclusivity agreement 151 1
- CT Unified Penalties 143 1
- Benefit in Kind 596 12
- Using home as clients registered address 525 7
- Restriction on loss relief from 2013-14 255 1
- Technical reference 318 3
- Director issuing and buying shares in private Co 310 6
- How much tax should I be payng? 955 33
- The booking.com con 383
- WWOOFers 359
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 352
- Ho Ho Ho 278
- logical office 233
- barclays UK vesus barclays US 212
- Purpose of issuing Holding share capital for s135 share exchange 205
- Indicator/ FLMemo tax essentials for advisors 157
- Partners owning Partnership trading premises 155
- Company Car Tax and Private Use Contributions 155