Volunteer my services - West Yorkshire
I am currently looking to offer my services voluntarily on Saturday mornings in the Bradford area.
I do have a car so I am willing to travel a little bit, Halifax etc.
I have wrote to local accountants but seem to get no reply, my next job being follow up calls on the next batch of letters.
I am currently working full-time in industry whilst studying AAT (currently level 3). My role is predominantly sales ledger and I am getting little other experience. In time my ultimate goal is to work in practice.
Other than my full-time role, I was the Assistant Secretary for my local working men’s club for approximately 6 months. This involved bookkeeping using excel, manual wages, completing VAT returns and dealing with correspondence from HMRC.
Also, in January 2010 a close family friend passed away. I and his friend were given the task to complete probate and inheritance tax. I was directly involved in completing the estate summary and the calculation of inheritance tax along with completing the required inheritance tax forms.
If any of you are interested in having a volunteer, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Also any advise is more than welcome.
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,960 45
- Love is in the air 167 3
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,647 20
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 237 8
- Allegedly ICAS most of us at 50 should pack up - Interesting 335 8
- Reimbursing director travel costs 379 5
- Client Paperwork Retention? 487 11
- Sage 50 VAT Return 123 2
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 515 1
- Paying Son 626 18
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 336 7
- HMRC accounting 250 3
- Employers NI allowance 442 6
- Dividend taxation 256 3
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 162 1
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 177 2
- Tax Overlap Reporting 150 3
- Buy to Let Property! Shell I buy or not? 439 4
- iris update 11.9.2 446 7
- HMRC Discovery powers 273 3
- DTA tie-breaker issue 294
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 274
- CGT for NOn UK residents 270
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 257
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 242
- Apprenticeship Levy 231
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 229
- Capital Gains personal representatives 215
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 208
- Mandating Rental income or dividend income to a company 186