Volunteer my services - West Yorkshire
I am currently looking to offer my services voluntarily on Saturday mornings in the Bradford area.
I do have a car so I am willing to travel a little bit, Halifax etc.
I have wrote to local accountants but seem to get no reply, my next job being follow up calls on the next batch of letters.
I am currently working full-time in industry whilst studying AAT (currently level 3). My role is predominantly sales ledger and I am getting little other experience. In time my ultimate goal is to work in practice.
Other than my full-time role, I was the Assistant Secretary for my local working men’s club for approximately 6 months. This involved bookkeeping using excel, manual wages, completing VAT returns and dealing with correspondence from HMRC.
Also, in January 2010 a close family friend passed away. I and his friend were given the task to complete probate and inheritance tax. I was directly involved in completing the estate summary and the calculation of inheritance tax along with completing the required inheritance tax forms.
If any of you are interested in having a volunteer, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Also any advise is more than welcome.
- Goodwill gesture for providing work 398 11
- What would you do in this situation? 76 5
- Filing a P87 (professional fees) before year end. 117 2
- Recommendations for payroll/AE software? 594 13
- More HMRC on gov.uk 621 11
- Rollover relief - when does gain crystallise in this situation? 69 1
- Offshore company transferring assets to a UK individual. 338 14
- Interest Free Loan - Salay Sacrifice? 239 4
- Research and development - repayment timescale 215 5
- VAT reconciliation and VAT return on Sage 95 2
- Sole trader hid directorships. 375 6
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 1,385 46
- Enquiry into tax return - how co-operative would you be? 290 5
- NOVA 548 1
- Clearing payments on account/ Sage 50 267 10
- Regional Development Grant 114 4
- Problem ex client...again.. 2,376 21
- Company car without a salary 221 2
- Charity donations 1,069 21
- Interest on HMRC contract settlement 144 2
- Bonus Bonds 389
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 376
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 287
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 256
- Box 8 VAT Return - deposit payment 184
- Husband proposes to buy the car as Director unable to acess finance 170
- Finance Lease 155
- Company Car Lease 152
- Form 42 147
- Demerger Reserve 129