Volunteer my services - West Yorkshire
I am currently looking to offer my services voluntarily on Saturday mornings in the Bradford area.
I do have a car so I am willing to travel a little bit, Halifax etc.
I have wrote to local accountants but seem to get no reply, my next job being follow up calls on the next batch of letters.
I am currently working full-time in industry whilst studying AAT (currently level 3). My role is predominantly sales ledger and I am getting little other experience. In time my ultimate goal is to work in practice.
Other than my full-time role, I was the Assistant Secretary for my local working men’s club for approximately 6 months. This involved bookkeeping using excel, manual wages, completing VAT returns and dealing with correspondence from HMRC.
Also, in January 2010 a close family friend passed away. I and his friend were given the task to complete probate and inheritance tax. I was directly involved in completing the estate summary and the calculation of inheritance tax along with completing the required inheritance tax forms.
If any of you are interested in having a volunteer, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Also any advise is more than welcome.
- Clever way to split cells? 121 5
- VAT for Residential Property Developer 14 1
- From Ireland. Self-Employed or Foreign Income? 222 8
- Legal fees for revalued asset 46 2
- VAT on Pub purchase 100 1
- VAT BOX 6 & 7 errors 222 9
- Flat rate scheme - which rate to use? 179 3
- VAT Option to tax 528 19
- Excel problem - pivot tables and multiple data sources 157 4
- Director Loan account operation 437 2
- Giving advice to friends / family 230 3
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 500 16
- Tax implications of soletrader gifting money 91 3
- 24 Month Rule - New Employer 240 5
- Business travel apps 193 4
- Clarify the tax position 141 2
- HMRC chasing club for unpaid fees 381 5
- Free Tax Legislation? 436 1
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 379 3
- Foreign national, UK resident 142 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 919
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 646
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 358
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 327
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 233
- Paye procedures for CVA 225
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 203
- Pension Fixed Protection 164
- Compliance Checks - Time limits 163
- Expenses Re-imbursed on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 162