Volunteer my services - West Yorkshire
I am currently looking to offer my services voluntarily on Saturday mornings in the Bradford area.
I do have a car so I am willing to travel a little bit, Halifax etc.
I have wrote to local accountants but seem to get no reply, my next job being follow up calls on the next batch of letters.
I am currently working full-time in industry whilst studying AAT (currently level 3). My role is predominantly sales ledger and I am getting little other experience. In time my ultimate goal is to work in practice.
Other than my full-time role, I was the Assistant Secretary for my local working men’s club for approximately 6 months. This involved bookkeeping using excel, manual wages, completing VAT returns and dealing with correspondence from HMRC.
Also, in January 2010 a close family friend passed away. I and his friend were given the task to complete probate and inheritance tax. I was directly involved in completing the estate summary and the calculation of inheritance tax along with completing the required inheritance tax forms.
If any of you are interested in having a volunteer, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Also any advise is more than welcome.
- Comments on this scenario 120 3
- PPR election - what do you think? 223 7
- Starting an accountancy practice for bachelors? 123 3
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,641 67
- Penalties 112 1
- SAGE con 225 4
- rates of pay query 220 3
- Dormant company owns shares in another company 89 2
- Recommendation for a good website on exchange rate forecast 141 10
- Pension contributions higher rate extension? 200 1
- Trading Structure / Illegal Trading 109 1
- Overpayment relief claim 157 5
- Charity reserves 131 3
- Have i messed up? 672 10
- Year end 364 4
- Test purchases in VAT enquiries 229 3
- Related Parties Note 420 9
- Annual Investment Allowance (AIA) 110 1
- Where can I get Quickbooks help 132 4
- loss on carbon credits 113 2
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,018
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 555
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 363
- Tax efficient holding company structure 290
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 277
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 215
- Charge out rates in London? 211
- Personal consumption by landlord 183
- Interest on Loan to a Company 174
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 151