Volunteer my services - West Yorkshire
I am currently looking to offer my services voluntarily on Saturday mornings in the Bradford area.
I do have a car so I am willing to travel a little bit, Halifax etc.
I have wrote to local accountants but seem to get no reply, my next job being follow up calls on the next batch of letters.
I am currently working full-time in industry whilst studying AAT (currently level 3). My role is predominantly sales ledger and I am getting little other experience. In time my ultimate goal is to work in practice.
Other than my full-time role, I was the Assistant Secretary for my local working men’s club for approximately 6 months. This involved bookkeeping using excel, manual wages, completing VAT returns and dealing with correspondence from HMRC.
Also, in January 2010 a close family friend passed away. I and his friend were given the task to complete probate and inheritance tax. I was directly involved in completing the estate summary and the calculation of inheritance tax along with completing the required inheritance tax forms.
If any of you are interested in having a volunteer, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Also any advise is more than welcome.
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 395 5
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 1,765 47
- Small company audit 204 8
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 203 5
- What can my client claim r & d on? 212 5
- Redundancy pay for directors? 155 4
- Problem partnership fees 118 1
- Car financed by employee 101 1
- Potential Customer Under VAT Threshold 96 1
- Undisclosed income 168 3
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 294 8
- DEATH OF A SHAREHOLDER NO SHAREHOLDER AGREEMENT 244 4
- Private Investment Company 138 1
- How familiar are accountants with community interest companies? 118 1
- New company - form a group? 200 3
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 799 17
- CIC Company 434 2
- What are options for non CA firm 2,709 57
- Is this a scam? 821 8
- Companies Made Simple Dashboard? 163 1
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 605
- Cancelled 350
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 337
- Cancelled 288
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 260
- Probiz 247
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 203
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 188
- Car leasing scheme 184
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 178