Volunteer my services - West Yorkshire
I am currently looking to offer my services voluntarily on Saturday mornings in the Bradford area.
I do have a car so I am willing to travel a little bit, Halifax etc.
I have wrote to local accountants but seem to get no reply, my next job being follow up calls on the next batch of letters.
I am currently working full-time in industry whilst studying AAT (currently level 3). My role is predominantly sales ledger and I am getting little other experience. In time my ultimate goal is to work in practice.
Other than my full-time role, I was the Assistant Secretary for my local working men’s club for approximately 6 months. This involved bookkeeping using excel, manual wages, completing VAT returns and dealing with correspondence from HMRC.
Also, in January 2010 a close family friend passed away. I and his friend were given the task to complete probate and inheritance tax. I was directly involved in completing the estate summary and the calculation of inheritance tax along with completing the required inheritance tax forms.
If any of you are interested in having a volunteer, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Also any advise is more than welcome.
- Cash in Hand 38 2
- Buy to let and capitak gain 128 4
- Busines software 118 5
- Goods Purchased for Rental 177 6
- Converting a barn for business use 179 2
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 300 4
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 305 12
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 465 10
- are receipts needed? 597 16
- Going to need a tax, insolvency and legal specialist I think 276 3
- Bookkeping software 712 7
- Clogged Losses 277 5
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 258 9
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 649 10
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 310 7
- New Built in oven - allowable as repair? 259 4
- Accounting for Bank Loyalty Rewards? 120 1
- General tax book with planning 257 5
- Anybody heard of Geniac, the new De Lorean? 194 3
- tax on apprenticeship income 200 1
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 906
- International interest certificate 519
- NOVA 370
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 318
- Management expenses for investment company 272
- Bonus Bonds 264
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 180
- P11D benefit received by widow 159
- EXACT ONLINE 153
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 150