Volunteer my services - West Yorkshire
I am currently looking to offer my services voluntarily on Saturday mornings in the Bradford area.
I do have a car so I am willing to travel a little bit, Halifax etc.
I have wrote to local accountants but seem to get no reply, my next job being follow up calls on the next batch of letters.
I am currently working full-time in industry whilst studying AAT (currently level 3). My role is predominantly sales ledger and I am getting little other experience. In time my ultimate goal is to work in practice.
Other than my full-time role, I was the Assistant Secretary for my local working men’s club for approximately 6 months. This involved bookkeeping using excel, manual wages, completing VAT returns and dealing with correspondence from HMRC.
Also, in January 2010 a close family friend passed away. I and his friend were given the task to complete probate and inheritance tax. I was directly involved in completing the estate summary and the calculation of inheritance tax along with completing the required inheritance tax forms.
If any of you are interested in having a volunteer, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Also any advise is more than welcome.
- White van man 102 5
- Capital allowances offset rule 71 1
- Non sterling partnership profits, exchange rates and tax 102 4
- Worried over stock value 95 1
- Start of letting business when property owner took lodgers prior to letting out 99 2
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,281 22
- Sole trade and vehicle leasing 312 8
- Mortgage extended on a rental property 99 1
- Is there a risk in helping overseas companies that have no intention of doing business in the UK 177 5
- CGT on sale of Spanish property 144 3
- VAT on leased double cabs 66 1
- Backdate C79? 125 1
- Having a Jan blank moment 162 4
- Strange result on filing very small trade profits 249 3
- Incorrect CIS Invoices from Subcontractors 187 7
- Child benefit charge 793 13
- Contribution to charity as % of profit 229 12
- Paying 31 January 2015 income tax by instalments 1,063 17
- Self Ass. Return 331 5
- Changed Company Year End - CT Penalty 283 11
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 817
- Copy Wanted 541
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 493
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 476
- Latest phishing scam 333
- Entrepreneurs' relief 307
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 279
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 270
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 269
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 174