Volunteer my services - West Yorkshire
I am currently looking to offer my services voluntarily on Saturday mornings in the Bradford area.
I do have a car so I am willing to travel a little bit, Halifax etc.
I have wrote to local accountants but seem to get no reply, my next job being follow up calls on the next batch of letters.
I am currently working full-time in industry whilst studying AAT (currently level 3). My role is predominantly sales ledger and I am getting little other experience. In time my ultimate goal is to work in practice.
Other than my full-time role, I was the Assistant Secretary for my local working men’s club for approximately 6 months. This involved bookkeeping using excel, manual wages, completing VAT returns and dealing with correspondence from HMRC.
Also, in January 2010 a close family friend passed away. I and his friend were given the task to complete probate and inheritance tax. I was directly involved in completing the estate summary and the calculation of inheritance tax along with completing the required inheritance tax forms.
If any of you are interested in having a volunteer, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Also any advise is more than welcome.
- Vat on 'pig slurry' - palatable subject I know! 78 3
- Offset Self-Employed Losses against PAYE 17 1
- Unfurnished properties allowable replacement expenditure 106 3
- Benefit of my ACCA membership to my Non Qualified Employer 350 6
- Can't understand my own electricity / gas bills 51 1
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 715 30
- Breach of employment contract 58 2
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 791 12
- Box CP18 CT600 87 2
- Who can I refer leads to? 442 10
- Does Freeholder have to be director of our RTM Company? 106 5
- new capital structure ltd with investors 318 6
- Gift to employee 192 4
- Growing pains 240 3
- How to change credit note allocation in Sage 113 3
- Capital or revenue expense? 57 1
- Capital or revenue expense? 79 1
- VAT on land sale 271 8
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 1,769 25
- NOMINAL CODES 160 2
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 440
- CTA study material 399
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 296
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 268
- Pre incorp expenses 257
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 232
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 225
- Slight twist on employment related securities 202
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 167
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 152