Volunteer my services - West Yorkshire
I am currently looking to offer my services voluntarily on Saturday mornings in the Bradford area.
I do have a car so I am willing to travel a little bit, Halifax etc.
I have wrote to local accountants but seem to get no reply, my next job being follow up calls on the next batch of letters.
I am currently working full-time in industry whilst studying AAT (currently level 3). My role is predominantly sales ledger and I am getting little other experience. In time my ultimate goal is to work in practice.
Other than my full-time role, I was the Assistant Secretary for my local working men’s club for approximately 6 months. This involved bookkeeping using excel, manual wages, completing VAT returns and dealing with correspondence from HMRC.
Also, in January 2010 a close family friend passed away. I and his friend were given the task to complete probate and inheritance tax. I was directly involved in completing the estate summary and the calculation of inheritance tax along with completing the required inheritance tax forms.
If any of you are interested in having a volunteer, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Also any advise is more than welcome.
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,085 55
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 148 3
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 176 4
- Cash injection by shareholder 61 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,457 424
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 258 7
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 282 4
- PRR 199 11
- corp tax software 340 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 436 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 456 7
- Which tax box 178 2
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 103 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 221 3
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 201 6
- References for clients 193 2
- Sole Trader - Working from home claims 145 2
- incorrect PAYE statements 107 2
- What accounting software packages are best for restaurants? 313 7
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 135 5
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,296
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 460
- National Insurance 358
- Non Resident 275
- Franchise income and costs 252
- Hands on experience of Digita 208
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 167
- Employer's Helpline 158
- employment capital allowances 150
- CIS paid under reg 9 138