Volunteer my services - West Yorkshire
I am currently looking to offer my services voluntarily on Saturday mornings in the Bradford area.
I do have a car so I am willing to travel a little bit, Halifax etc.
I have wrote to local accountants but seem to get no reply, my next job being follow up calls on the next batch of letters.
I am currently working full-time in industry whilst studying AAT (currently level 3). My role is predominantly sales ledger and I am getting little other experience. In time my ultimate goal is to work in practice.
Other than my full-time role, I was the Assistant Secretary for my local working men’s club for approximately 6 months. This involved bookkeeping using excel, manual wages, completing VAT returns and dealing with correspondence from HMRC.
Also, in January 2010 a close family friend passed away. I and his friend were given the task to complete probate and inheritance tax. I was directly involved in completing the estate summary and the calculation of inheritance tax along with completing the required inheritance tax forms.
If any of you are interested in having a volunteer, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Also any advise is more than welcome.
- Post Budget Disincorporations 979 11
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 495 19
- Copies of every transaction can't be OK!! 638 11
- Rock 213 13
- Tax treatment of gift of expensive watch 60 3
- Renting home garage and outbuildings to Business 201 4
- Moneysoft - technical query 418 11
- Giving investment company to spouse 67 2
- Recommendations for in house accounts prep software? 98 2
- Late RTI submissions on change of accountants 250 5
- Xero Pain Points 332 14
- Tainted donation by company 187 2
- 2014/15 Tax calculation spread sheet 671 8
- HMRC incompetency 220 1
- HMRC site down ? 273 5
- Tax Codes and VAT 225 3
- The importance of Grammar 1,016 25
- VAT REGISTATIONS 239 5
- Why does Aweb always take the nuclear option … 2,917 65
- System selection 188 2
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 361
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 303
- HMRC RTI Filing Problem 292
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 283
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 280
- Electric Car 234
- S222 Charge 206
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 201
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 195
- Company Structure 182