VT Accounts Query
I have a limited company client who I will be doing a first set of accounts for this year.
Their accounts are very similar to another limited company client whose accounts I have just finished putting together in VT Accounts - I purchased this software as I was thoroughly fed up with HMRC's own accounts software.
I thought it would be more time efficient to create a copy of the existing accounts for the other company, change the company name / details and enter the new balances into the TB. But I can't work out if it's possible to edit the name of the company, which obviously feeds through to all of the pages of the accounts.
It will be annoying if I have to create a new accounts worksheet from scratch, because although I find VT Accounts generally fairly user-friendly, there are several things missing - a good quality accountants report, an appropriate statement of Directors Responsibilities etc - and when I add these things in manually, it takes an awful lot of time juggling row heights and other formatting. Or maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Perhaps more experienced VT Accounts users could enlighten me!
- Fixed asset registers 306 10
- What is the best blog for practitioners to follow? 360 7
- Tech Champion of the Year 263 6
- Xmas party 133 1
- Just because it's Friday 305 6
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 3,362 66
- Inheritance Tax - Simple Question 157 4
- Non-resident employer & employee 109 4
- Capital Allowances 166 4
- equipment rental 221 10
- Acquisition by company 123 5
- Non sequitur 544 7
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 1,506 23
- R&D on products not sold 101 3
- Distance between Postcodes in Excel 936 13
- Under Cash Accounting rules how do I account for a credit note issued outside the Corp Tax period? 198 4
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 647 9
- Transfer of land to family members 104 2
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 594 11
- The process of issuing dividend? 226 6
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,369
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 437
- Alphabet shares 242
- Agent fees to sell business 231
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 230
- Charge out rates in London 185
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 169
- which entity 151
- UK tax regime 'attractive' to investors, says KPMG 142
- confusion about 141