VT and Dropbox
Some of my clients use VT for bookkeeping. It is a hassle to make sure I have the latest version of the VT file.
I am thinking about sharing the VT file/folder with clients through Dropbox. I think they would get a Dropbox link from me though which they would be able to access the file. This way both the client and us would be working on the same file.
Before I go ahead, I would be grateful if people could share their experience and views on this practice. Would this work? Have you done this? If so all okay?
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 546 12
- Personal Tax 443 11
- Xerocon 2016 947 19
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 144 4
- USA Tax Query 108 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,644 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 925 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 165 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 218 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 582 18
- Corrupt Excel File 670 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 338 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,960 43
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,166 39
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 282 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 378 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 137 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 255 4
- last minute request 469 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,246 46