VT and Dropbox
Some of my clients use VT for bookkeeping. It is a hassle to make sure I have the latest version of the VT file.
I am thinking about sharing the VT file/folder with clients through Dropbox. I think they would get a Dropbox link from me though which they would be able to access the file. This way both the client and us would be working on the same file.
Before I go ahead, I would be grateful if people could share their experience and views on this practice. Would this work? Have you done this? If so all okay?
- P11d query 265 5
- Rental expenses 49 1
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 130 5
- What are my legal responsibilities 342 14
- Business lending another business money (UK) 83 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 336 4
- No more tax returns... 1,540 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 420 6
- Signed accounts for bank 283 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 476 10
- Landing clients 417 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,151 22
- Termination Payment 204 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 212 3
- CRM / marketing 108 2
- Allocation of income from property 757 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,885 28
- Opening a Quick books file 134 1
- 64-8 problems 522 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 350 10