VT and Dropbox
Some of my clients use VT for bookkeeping. It is a hassle to make sure I have the latest version of the VT file.
I am thinking about sharing the VT file/folder with clients through Dropbox. I think they would get a Dropbox link from me though which they would be able to access the file. This way both the client and us would be working on the same file.
Before I go ahead, I would be grateful if people could share their experience and views on this practice. Would this work? Have you done this? If so all okay?
- 'Workers' for AE purposes 62 1
- Payroll question 213 3
- Share buyback, possible embezzlement 253 5
- Do accountants work at home? 268 6
- Where did you buy your Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500? 53 3
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 751 13
- Can a trust benefit from PPR 704 6
- VAT Registration 201 1
- How do you do it 393 1
- Help 480 14
- Payments on account 313 6
- Where has Portia gone? 5,845 119
- What are other accountants having for lunch? 777 21
- ER Relief 46 1
- Do you need to account for a director loan separate from the current account 99 1
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 321 1
- Sage 50 accounts 103 3
- Abbreviated accounts Companies House 120 1
- Keeping disastrous accounts 564 6
- What do people do with signed accounts/engagement letters/tax returns? 505 12