VT and Dropbox
Some of my clients use VT for bookkeeping. It is a hassle to make sure I have the latest version of the VT file.
I am thinking about sharing the VT file/folder with clients through Dropbox. I think they would get a Dropbox link from me though which they would be able to access the file. This way both the client and us would be working on the same file.
Before I go ahead, I would be grateful if people could share their experience and views on this practice. Would this work? Have you done this? If so all okay?
- Probate services 511 13
- Is a deposit received on a failed property transaction in France taxable 132 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 1,081 20
- nominee shareholder 123 1
- True Potential AE 106 1
- Maternity and claining expenses 463 5
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 329 7
- Bad Debt 73 1
- loan for one of the associated companies 146 8
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 511 27
- Unpaid fees 177 5
- MVL 217 3
- Disengagement Help! 1,027 16
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 534 11
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 820 35
- Claiming for breach of contract 158 3
- Investment in Shares 88 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 77 3
- Cash gift from India 365 11
- US resident trading in UK 124 2