Web based credit card software- Cybertill
I am working with a small business that is using a product called Cybertill to process credit card transactions and also deal with stock control and credit sales.
Cybertill seems to process the transactions ok but I have a number of concerns particularly around its reporting capability.
For example trying to run a monthly summary report of nett sales by category (cash/ credit card/ web / credit account). Is only possible with a lot of messing about.
Also it is not easy to analyse sales by sales type.
Does anyone have any experience of this product or anything else that does the same job?
The main need is for a system that acts like a supertill- allowing retail sales of products as per a shop EPOS system but can also deal with sales on credit and web sales.
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 217 8
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 223 8
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 653 19
- Tax Return Deadlines 207 4
- Year end 124 2
- accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there 555 21
- How would you account for warranty? 137 4
- LLP - Member leaving 114 5
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 390 22
- Sweet Tooth 160 6
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,030 13
- CA self-employed income below personal allowance 170 2
- trading or dormant 108 2
- Goodwill ammortisation 105 1
- tax credits 129 5
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 567 11
- Can rental income ever be trading income? 268 3
- Benefit In Kind Accommodation 113 1
- Foreign income for self employed 130 1
- Sage help...written off bad debt, done year end now bad payer wants to start to pay 101 2
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 868
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 516
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 329
- How to format a stock book 307
- Tax efficient holding company structure 244
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 239
- Investment property company accounts template 225
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 219
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 190
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 162