Websites: How much have you spent?
Wondering how much people have invested in their practice websites? Has anyone gone for a DIY version using any of the many self development tools available on the web?
Have you gone cheap and cheerful circa £500 (?) or signed up with the likes of Accounting Websmiths or Practice Web etc? If the latter, how have you found the payback as in client generation versus ongoing costs?
For those using their own sites or medium priced site, do you invest in SEO PPC etc?
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 157 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 193 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,226 35
- Mortgage Reference 543 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 248 7
- Insovent companies 883 19
- New Build 205 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,297 48
- BrightPay quirks 219 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 805 20
- Website Content 175 1
- Personal Tax 630 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 195 1
- USA Tax Query 311 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 441 5
- last minute request 655 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 363 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 398 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,741 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 988 6