Websites: How much have you spent?
Wondering how much people have invested in their practice websites? Has anyone gone for a DIY version using any of the many self development tools available on the web?
Have you gone cheap and cheerful circa £500 (?) or signed up with the likes of Accounting Websmiths or Practice Web etc? If the latter, how have you found the payback as in client generation versus ongoing costs?
For those using their own sites or medium priced site, do you invest in SEO PPC etc?
- Deferring dividends on paper 54 4
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 104 1
- flat rate scheme 2,262 42
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 127 4
- Family Partnership 211 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 37 1
- P11D Car Value 230 6
- Signed accounts for bank 597 12
- NOVA declaration 87 1
- Business valuation advice 696 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,462 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,210 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 251 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,089 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 142 1
- dividend date - whose income is it? 371 5
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 781 11
- HMRC Postal Delays 426 10
- Legal advisor recommendation please 316 5
- Closure of PAYE scheme 231 2