Websites: How much have you spent?
Wondering how much people have invested in their practice websites? Has anyone gone for a DIY version using any of the many self development tools available on the web?
Have you gone cheap and cheerful circa £500 (?) or signed up with the likes of Accounting Websmiths or Practice Web etc? If the latter, how have you found the payback as in client generation versus ongoing costs?
For those using their own sites or medium priced site, do you invest in SEO PPC etc?
- Non-Taxable Expenses Reimbursement 20 1
- Legal advisor recommendation please 51 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 343 4
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,043 5
- HMRC Postal Delays 125 3
- Landing clients 602 19
- Time to react ? ? ? 609 6
- Dividends allowed on ordinary shares transferred during the year?? 80 2
- Dividends 107 3
- Closure of PAYE scheme 94 1
- cash the returned VAT cheque 306 3
- Rent a room for half a year, fully let for the other half? 86 1
- Signed accounts for bank 443 9
- Termination Payment 392 14
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 193 6
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 291 4
- Business lending another business money (UK) 202 5
- flat rate scheme 2,162 40
- How can a childcare facility mitigate vat 129 1
- Opening a Quick books file 194 2