Websites: How much have you spent?
Wondering how much people have invested in their practice websites? Has anyone gone for a DIY version using any of the many self development tools available on the web?
Have you gone cheap and cheerful circa £500 (?) or signed up with the likes of Accounting Websmiths or Practice Web etc? If the latter, how have you found the payback as in client generation versus ongoing costs?
For those using their own sites or medium priced site, do you invest in SEO PPC etc?
- Suitable software 237
- SAP Refresher Course 197
- SMP advanced funding 182
- Tasbooks 3 180
- Armed forces termination payment 159
- Capital Allowances on Bed-Sits 156
- Rebate commission & professional fees? 137
- Channel Island Corporate Providers 130
- Head Office Relocation 129
- List of international shareholders 107
- IHT and settlor interested trust 107
- Capital redemption reserve in a capital reduction 78
- Business Premises Renovation Allowances 63
- Produce P60 5