Websites: How much have you spent?
Wondering how much people have invested in their practice websites? Has anyone gone for a DIY version using any of the many self development tools available on the web?
Have you gone cheap and cheerful circa £500 (?) or signed up with the likes of Accounting Websmiths or Practice Web etc? If the latter, how have you found the payback as in client generation versus ongoing costs?
For those using their own sites or medium priced site, do you invest in SEO PPC etc?
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 199 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 395 5
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 64 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,358 42
- How much of your work is admin? 619 5
- TaxCalc Accounts production 101 1
- Nominal Ledger 385 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 564 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 187 2
- Old CGT loss 204 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 168 3
- Paper tax return 153 4
- Start up allowance? 374 12
- Will I need to resign? 184 1
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 246 3
- AIA or IFA 453 7
- Surely not? 458 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 642 9
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 360 7
- Late Registration for VAT 363 11