Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 491 5
- See you all on the other side 625 6
- 12Pay 349 2
- dividends 479 2
- R&D 270 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,134 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 412 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 350 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 298 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 510 5
- Seeking a tax case 583 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 442 4
- Companies house strike off 429 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 342 2
- Moving to the cloud 707 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 204 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 860 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 190 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,072 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 458 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 544
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 411
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 361
- IRIS and FRS 102 342
- Capitalising Finance Lease 308
- USA help 305
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 279
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 273
- Capital gains on rental property 251
- Sage Coretime 228