Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 145 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 179 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,216 35
- Mortgage Reference 531 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 233 7
- Insovent companies 882 19
- New Build 190 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,295 48
- BrightPay quirks 204 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 805 20
- Website Content 160 1
- Personal Tax 629 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 180 1
- USA Tax Query 302 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 437 5
- last minute request 655 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 351 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 389 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,740 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 988 6