Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- Using home as clients registered address 226 5
- VAT MOSS registration 95 1
- Anyone else still working this week? 467 15
- How much does the company pay 815 35
- Which tax returns can I submit? 161 4
- Cocaine anyone? 886 14
- HMRC property income enquiry 449 10
- Proof of identification 123 2
- When to provide S419 tax in the accounts 150 4
- Sole Trader change of accounting date 122 1
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 306 5
- Childcare vouchers 369 8
- Is this a qualifying loan for interest deductions? 95 2
- New Enterprise Allowance 91 1
- VAT Notice 700/64 - claiming VAT on motor repairs 87 1
- two business from one premises 191 3
- VAT transfer on going concern on incorporation 67 1
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 250 4
- 10 Worst xmas presents for an accountant 374 4
- Merry Christmas 152 2
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 509
- corporate hierarchy 479
- Advice - 329
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 279
- WWOOFers 267
- The booking.com con 252
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 251
- Cocaine anyone? 235
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 228
- UK State pension paid in NZ 178