Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- Notice of Coding 0T but not Month 1 210 6
- Use of home deduction 15 1
- Company dividends 98 4
- Tax return filed on time but payment late 260 4
- When is golf coaching a vatable supply? 96 1
- Worried over stock value 289 7
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,341 25
- SA1 Online 149 2
- Death of taxpayer - personal allowance 18 1
- how to reduce student loan payments - taxfiler 249 7
- What tax to pay 234 3
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 196 7
- Writing down allowance / AIA 235 8
- Backdate C79? 192 3
- Sole Trader using Tax Losses 337 15
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,244 77
- NO HMRC PENALTY 120 1
- EBT via Payroll 141 1
- anyone using Office365 for practice management 885 24
- What is Tronk System of payroll ? 212 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 835
- Copy Wanted 562
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 513
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 496
- Latest phishing scam 359
- Entrepreneurs' relief 337
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 297
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 291
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 285
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 190