Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- Form 17 Joint tenancy v tenants in common 217 7
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 417 9
- vat help for catering concession 91 1
- More AE! 120 6
- Merger of Two companies 525 20
- RTI and Directors' salaries 84 1
- Merging 490 12
- Excuses, excuses!!! 383 1
- Travel costs and contractors 216 1
- Why should I retain membership? 3,491 56
- Merger of Two companies 412 14
- VAT overcharged to customers 396 6
- Is there capital gains tax for selling a church? 117 1
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 182 4
- Entrepreneurs Relief 99 1
- nic class 1 on expenses mechanics 174 4
- CIC Dividend Cap 301 10
- IHT dilemma 1,003 16
- 100% Annual investment allowance on luxury cars 913 21
- Setting up direct debit on Clients bank accounts to collect monthly payments 278 8
- Auto enrolment excuses 975
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 742
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 429
- Digita Hosted Software 246
- Social investment tax relief 241
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 240
- Call Centre Data Costs 224
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 211
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 180
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 141