Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- Is compensation for surrender of a lease subject to VAT 79 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,612 70
- Do I need a smartphone? 652 22
- Incorporated when they should not have 199 7
- Help with HMRC investigation 81 2
- IHT 205 partnership and business interests 74 2
- Tax position re this lease? 347 8
- Reasonable excuse for not filing returns....Death? 316 5
- AWeb - download file 114 2
- pension paid by company? 317 8
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 731 17
- Late annual return 109 1
- Charity work 208 10
- Company Director In Prison 371 8
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 222 12
- HMRC Agents Line 127 2
- Managing Employee Expenses 175 6
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,684 60
- inheritance tax 569 14
- donations to school via self employed business (registered charity) 164 5
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 672
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 499
- Cancelled 424
- Cancelled 363
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 361
- Probiz 333
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 322
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 242
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 214
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 197