Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- recompense capital input 206 12
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 743 15
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 1,150 22
- Spousal transfer and PPR 701 31
- Overseas business trip - accompanied by family 75 1
- unmarried couple, two houses, one rental - CGT? 256 8
- Exports/Dispatches - non VAT registered 106 2
- Capital allowances on taxis 231 2
- CT losses carry back 108 1
- Thoughts on revenue recognition 547 17
- help guys! self employed or still company income? 174 2
- Do I have grounds to dispute our accountant’s fees? 771 19
- Deferred Tax Asset & Liability 420 12
- Where has Portia gone? 2,281 68
- Financial Advisor / Mortgage brokering 157 1
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 184 3
- Are Sales to Germany considered VAT Taxable turnover for HMRC? 232 5
- New Client wants an Income Certificate for a Mortgage 993 22
- What shall I reduce payments on account to? 220 3
- transferring from franchisee to ltd comapny 263 5
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 800
- RTI - duplicate employee record 565
- Pensions Regulator 455
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 414
- Portia ... Where art thou 337
- Sanzar 317
- How do you do it 304
- Digital marketing focus group 300
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 274
- new investor structure 185