Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- CA self-employed income below personal allowance 143 2
- trading or dormant 64 2
- Goodwill ammortisation 37 1
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 978 11
- tax credits 87 5
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 142 5
- accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there 484 19
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 159 6
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 550 11
- Can rental income ever be trading income? 247 3
- Benefit In Kind Accommodation 97 1
- Tax Return Deadlines 178 3
- Foreign income for self employed 116 1
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 616 18
- Sage help...written off bad debt, done year end now bad payer wants to start to pay 64 2
- Who owns SAGE Data? 485 10
- Sage 50 Customer Statements and Running Balances 193 1
- EC VAT 223 10
- Land Opt to Tax - VAT scope 217 7
- Musician deductible expenses 104 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 852
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 512
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 323
- How to format a stock book 297
- Tax efficient holding company structure 238
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 232
- Investment property company accounts template 222
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 216
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 184
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 154