Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- What are you doing now 31 Jan is past? 84 2
- Limited Company 198 4
- I do not love you 240 4
- Gift of FHL - subsequent PPR not denied? 186 1
- Love is in the air 762 10
- Stamp Duty 341 5
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 750 19
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 895 8
- Personal Pension Relief in the Tax Code 401 5
- Paying Son 817 19
- CGT on lost shares/scam 405 5
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 284 10
- Auto enrolment confusion 2,076 47
- Setting up a practice 648 5
- Very large share capital by mistake 634 7
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 567 4
- 24 month rule and expenses 496 1
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 249 4
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,874 21
- Incorporation of gp practise 466 1
- Foreign domicile status 315
- DTA tie-breaker issue 306
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 304
- CGT for NOn UK residents 286
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 284
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 263
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 249
- Apprenticeship Levy 248
- Discretionary payment to sick employee 239
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 236