Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 766 7
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,464 31
- Is this fraud? 300 5
- Saying goodbye 420 13
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 820 36
- Tax on private fuel for own car 196 5
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 358 16
- Sportman claiming for training kit 994 11
- Flat rate scheme 175 3
- Drop box Storage 196 3
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 274 13
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,191 413
- Has HMRC got powers to do this? 619 4
- Furnished lettings criteria 136 1
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 416 5
- SAGE TRANSACTIONS DATA 140 2
- Pension Contributions Relief 366 11
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 122 1
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 204 2
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 306 1
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,271
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 454
- National Insurance 352
- Non Resident 267
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 261
- Franchise income and costs 240
- Hands on experience of Digita 197
- Employer's Helpline 146
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 140
- employment capital allowances 137