Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- valuation of vehicles 408 17
- BTC is slow 264 3
- Voluntary Disclosure 220 2
- Director registration for SA question 463 17
- How to revise RTI for Moneysoft 191 3
- Issues with freelancer taking zero salary from limited company 348 6
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 503 22
- Business only use of company car 694 26
- Dormant company late with their CH submission 509 14
- Penalties for late PAYE scheme 323 4
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 963 29
- New Company reviews please 551 13
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 316 4
- Ethical Issues / Conflict of Interest 276 2
- VAT with Russia 237 2
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 234 4
- Money Laundering Manual 304 11
- cgt quoted shares losses 252 2
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 1,123 29
- directors loan 373 8
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 304
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 245
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 240
- Any thoughts on Capium? 237
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 219
- auto enrolment 189
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 177
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 158
- How to account for investment in JV? 152
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 148