Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- The importance of Grammar 1,845 55
- 2 companies, one payroll 204 7
- Can you have two types of sales? Sales with VAT and Sale without VAT? 76 1
- Complicated situation with very old balances from previous accountant 594 12
- Freelance/Employee 398 10
- Freehold management company 143 3
- Finding mobile numbers for clients we have lost contact with 228 3
- Volontaire International en Entreprise (VIE) 216 6
- System selection 233 3
- Student Loan Box in Year Repaid 115 1
- Director Liability 128 2
- Salary Sacrifice andy subsistence payments 165 4
- How do I answer a W-8BEN-E question (USA IRS) 384 4
- exemptions from CIS 262 6
- Directors exempt from AE? 582 10
- Xero Pain Points 656 20
- Impairment in value of subsidiary - allowable? 281 13
- Client Require Tax Return and Profit and Loss for Housing Benefit claim 254 2
- VAT - How hard is it? 1,708 56
- Tax Implications on Child Benefits 408 3
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 393
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 356
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 335
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 318
- Electric Car 267
- S222 Charge 231
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 230
- Company Structure 207
- Travel and Subsistence Expenses 173
- IP trans to holding company 169