Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- Abolish the penalty regime 33 1
- How much?? (ACCA rules on practice insurance) 232 3
- Gift or Capital Gain? 313 9
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 316 6
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 875 24
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 287 7
- Capital Gain? 422 11
- IHT Query 102 2
- Reversing out RTI 155 5
- When should i raise VAT invoice after pro-forma payment received? 299 9
- Sage instant bank rec - is it possible to clear past transactions and reconcile from a given month? 277 6
- BrightPay 624 18
- Classic cars investment 248 7
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 246 3
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 327 7
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 363 7
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 277 9
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 286 2
- H&W company 267 3
- VAT on sale of Vehicle 219 3
- Benchmarking 498
- Possible Partnership? 445
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 418
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 416
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 362
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 217
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 213
- Clubs and Taxable Income 205
- Income tax on foreign dividends 196
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 191