Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- The stupidity continues 809 49
- transactions after account have been closed 217 5
- What is IRIS World like? 377 9
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 349 8
- Can I claim Vat on solicitors invoices? 224 6
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 264 4
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 541 10
- Offsetting CT losses against another company 241 6
- Calculating capital gains tax for non-residents UK residential property 143 1
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,343 25
- New Employers Helpline 213 4
- Software recommendations 284 1
- Share transfer question 393 17
- qualifying for 1/9th tax credit on foreign dividend 192 2
- HMRC & daft penalty 2,473 19
- Overlap relief 764 19
- Pension contributions 386 10
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 520 11
- Do you use sign up lists on your website 225 1
- Setting up PAYE scheme without UTR 295 8
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 440
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 438
- WIP Software 302
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 291
- No payroll scheme in place 236
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 233
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 212
- Is there anything wrong with this? 206
- Small Part Disposal of Property 192
- Uncommercial property business 183