Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- Practical experience 826 15
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 405 9
- Personal Tax 117 1
- VAT 300 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 161 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 118 1
- last minute request 217 3
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 115 2
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 76 1
- Cash gift from India 487 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 73 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 414 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 95 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 239 6
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,143 44
- Maternity and claining expenses 650 6
- Overseas workday relief 161 5
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 310 3
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 669 13
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 134 1