Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- Option to tax: effect on VAT 50 1
- What are options for non CA firm 2,046 39
- Self Assessment Tax Return Penalties 352 7
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 2,717 26
- Errors in prior year accounts 902 25
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 583 11
- Donaldson v HMRC case being heard tomorrow! 639 6
- Unallocated client money 446 10
- What is going on with VAT applications?? 2,023 41
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 2,473 26
- Expenses Apps 264 5
- VAT & capitalising 170 3
- Final year's accounts 194 1
- Do I Need A Balance Sheet? 398 5
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 335 7
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 302 15
- Have we a distribution when we reduced our capital but it hadn't been registered? & tax implications in winding up 172 2
- Invoice Help 272 7
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 220 3
- Employee overpaid who has left 282 4
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 627
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 534
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 299
- Cancelled 287
- Cancelled 247
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 195
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 194
- Probiz 180
- Married woman dies owning marital home 179
- What's the market like for temps? 169