Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- 100% Xero practice 2,116 35
- Vat treatment of charity business income 106 6
- where has the honest passion to help gone..??? 857 18
- Company Accounts 121 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 9,186 343
- Getting VAT right for a sole trader pilot 180 6
- Donations (to a school!) 428 11
- Vat on Royalites 82 1
- Umbrella Company 139 2
- Outsourcing iXBRL Tagging 429 24
- Payroll YTD info on Operaii 79 1
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 156 5
- Mortgage deposit Gift 429 18
- Profitable company wanting to buy an office 170 3
- property rental income split 255 3
- Shadow director or alternative? 468 4
- Does my client qualify for CGT Loss? 138 1
- EIS/SEIS capital gains exemption 99 2
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 1,269 5
- Use of home for storage 334 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,188
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 405
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 315
- National Insurance 310
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 261
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 237
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 236
- Non Resident 222
- Franchise income and costs 205
- A question for the payroll-only bureau's out there 159