Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- Paying dividends to Ordinary shares with different nominal values 189 3
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,561 33
- Limited company built a property and the client has made this messy 297 8
- Advertising Tips? 363 8
- Company Structure 388 10
- Transferring rental property to limited company 522 15
- will this work for IHT 98 1
- 2012 13 HMRC QUERY 558 9
- Are there Sage Instant Accounts Plus report which give breakdowns of the debtors and creditors control account balances by invoice for each currency? 120 3
- Time recording 204 3
- HMRC Funding for Employee PAYE refund 263 4
- Land Registry 276 3
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 980 13
- Auto Enrolment 683 4
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 815 19
- Company Number 10000000 442 4
- IR35 373 5
- Exclusion of single director companies from the Employment Allowance in 2016/17 445 12
- Revenue phishing examples 303 1
- iris update 11.9.2 250 2
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 738
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 437
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 376
- Costly Accounting Software contract 373
- Directors' advances and credits 290
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 261
- DTA tie-breaker issue 253
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 236
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 213
- CGT for NOn UK residents 196