Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- Directors loan balance write off in period 17 1
- New Client - incorrect accounts filed 219 6
- Can I claim VAT back on accounting fees? 94 4
- Is this dodgy? 206 5
- is photo id necessary to set up a direct debit? 289 13
- The importance of Grammar 106 2
- How to claim CIS refund for limited company that 220 5
- Copies of every transaction can't be OK!! 302 6
- Its going to be fun isnt it? 931 13
- Car or Van - BIK not VAT 449 14
- Sole Trader 163 3
- 2 businesses again. 1 with vat, one without 2,667 51
- Non Resident Landlord Tax 152 3
- Class 4 Losses 205 4
- Tax Codes and VAT 75 1
- Entrepreneur Relief - inter company shares 84 1
- Issue shares to shareholders 144 6
- How long should one give Aweb … 884 14
- AIA for a Van, Self Employed 336 3
- Why does Aweb always take the nuclear option … 2,337 51
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 347
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 284
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 262
- HMRC RTI Filing Problem 259
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 248
- Electric Car 204
- S222 Charge 194
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 179
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 178
- Freelance Accounting link 169