Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- Clients 608 12
- Starting new accounting business 201 4
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 437 10
- Bookkeeping software for cafe and VAT 23 1
- VAT Reg.for sole trader with 2 S/E 25 1
- Sage Payroll 72 1
- SAGE 50 - Invoice Date 99 2
- VAT flat rate scheme 413 8
- Tolley UK sales number 200 7
- Intermediaries reporting - who does it apply to? 103 2
- Does SMP and SPP go up if leave goes across 2 tax years? 339 14
- Are agent account managers any good? 129 2
- Is the annual Money Laundering Payment tax allowable 144 1
- Non Resident Landlord Scheme - Penalties 65 3
- VAT registration - which address? 65 1
- Leaving the flat rate scheme 85 2
- Practice Company Secretarial Software recommendations please 226 4
- On line Remote Training 243 7
- Group Relief 80 1
- Sage 200 vatable journal? 103 4
- QROP pension input amounts 490
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 470
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 436
- EPS and CIS deductions 291
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 282
- Construction CIS LLP Company 273
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 236
- SAGE winforecast 196
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 179
- Overdrawn director account 171