Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- Child benefit charge 726 11
- Contribution to charity as % of profit 205 11
- Start of letting business when property owner took lodgers prior to letting out 46 1
- Non sterling partnership profits, exchange rates and tax 59 2
- CGT on sale of Spanish property 78 2
- Self Ass. Return 263 4
- Changed Company Year End - CT Penalty 261 11
- Splitting income from property rental or not? 348 9
- Furniture Holiday Let & Capital Allowances 205 6
- Incorrect CIS Invoices from Subcontractors 93 4
- Do you lose losses on cessation 277 9
- SA800 Returns 137 3
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,240 20
- Corporation Tax 218 9
- Company name change question... 77 1
- CGT and 2nd property 975 14
- Is there a risk in helping overseas companies that have no intention of doing business in the UK 99 1
- Late payment payroll 175 2
- Deferred Tax 226 9
- New Boiler at Rental Property 513 6
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 813
- Copy Wanted 531
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 483
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 473
- Latest phishing scam 322
- Entrepreneurs' relief 301
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 269
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 264
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 262
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 167