Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- Claiming VAT without invoice 206 4
- Non domicile swiss bank 18 1
- NI Contributions in order to claim state pension 380 9
- Accounting for Film Rights 102 4
- Auto Enrolment specialist service provider 183 2
- Advice needed for Annual Accounting Period - companies house 170 7
- Relevant life plan 74 2
- Freehold Property Depreciation 302 13
- Limited Company expenses 182 6
- How best to declare a mistake on a tax return by previous agent 271 3
- Pylon compensation - what am I missing? 261 5
- Software recommendations? 221 3
- UK taxation of income from property in Cyprus 110 2
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 318 3
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 550 16
- Shares paid - petty cash 208 4
- Is an ex-gratia payment to a company taxable 162 5
- Charity accounting 178 5
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 631 1
- client issues 819 5
- Possible Partnership? 570
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 490
- New Fangled Penalties 374
- Clubs and Taxable Income 306
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 282
- Loans to other companies 230
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 225
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 195
- Outsource Data Entry 186
- Moving away from CCH software 167