Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- CIS Deductions 29 1
- Share swap 401 14
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 308 14
- Deduction from net or gross pay? 140 3
- Check my logic on this please? 217 1
- VAT Margin Scheme for Second Hand Watches 63 2
- VAT reports on trade debtors and trade creditors 219 6
- Late P45 193 5
- Know it alls (who don't) 532 13
- How to account fot Cross-border vat. 166 3
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 423 13
- CIC accounts submission 88 3
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 593 20
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 438 9
- Associated companies - CT small profits relief 263 11
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,507 44
- What does it mean?? 481 12
- Should I pass on my HMRC login 1,125 13
- RTI error - two of the same employer - what to do 240 4
- VAT & Landlords 221 6
- Skandia using wrong address 1,564
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 863
- International interest certificate 475
- NOVA 332
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 247
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 240
- Management expenses for investment company 223
- Bonus Bonds 216
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 206
- Help with tax codes on Sage 161