Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- Are bankruptcy restrictions order becoming more common? 181 4
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 293 6
- Charge out rates in London? 145 2
- Accounting jobs in the UK 48 1
- Negative retained earnings & Dividends 100 3
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 509 15
- pre letting expenses 146 2
- Expat working back in UK 90 3
- Are contractor travel expenses 81 1
- Who owns SAGE Data? 400 8
- Audit Exemption new rules 273 6
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 95 3
- change of paye software 509 13
- Which software for practice books? 465 19
- Several employments - large tax bill remaining 240 4
- CIS to 5/10/13 and HMRC Computer issue 528 2
- share capital calculation 268 14
- Dispensation pointless ? 214 3
- Renting property to yourself 459 12
- Concerned about RTI 2014 1,981 51
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 736
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 475
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 289
- How to format a stock book 252
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 206
- Foreign income on Self Assesment 202
- Tax efficient holding company structure 190
- Investment property company accounts template 185
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 178
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 163