Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- Settlement discount 284 7
- Thin Client recomendation 260 4
- Recharge for private use of a company car 618 18
- Community awards 2014 - first category 235 8
- format cell to exclude decimals 352 18
- Payment plans for clients 303 4
- How a company director can keep paying £833 149 4
- Suggested tips to become a better accountant? 494 14
- Employee steeling client data 169 1
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 1,389 23
- Small bus. accounting software with departments 198 5
- Subsistence Exclusions 140 3
- Insurance Claims - Legal Services 96 1
- CT600 289 9
- VAT Office Grimsby 241 4
- signature required 927 34
- i want to get the reserves below 25K 229 1
- Can you help me spot errors? 357 4
- WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON AT HMRC? 198 2
- Form VAT 600 FRS 98 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,314
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 862
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 563
- Credit where credit's due....... 344
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 264
- TheTax Donut 240
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 197
- Semi retired FCA or equivalent 190
- Director's business mileage 160
- Sole trader CPD 150