Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- can a CGT transfer be legally cancelled in the future if 18 1
- Awkward IP 560 9
- Expenses allowable 66 2
- Company Pension Contributions 207 5
- ESC A19 99 2
- When does my Property business start 235 4
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,511 43
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 847 19
- Preparing a consolidated TB 214 5
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 1,209 20
- SE sales person paid in cash and goods 94 1
- Prepare for Chaos 316 4
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 2,628 69
- Free Agent - Payments on Account 736 19
- Is a Mercedes Vito a van for tax purposes? 468 6
- Fastest Software 571 8
- NETP paying VAT - how to pay? 82 1
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 590 15
- Bookkeeping Package 623 8
- How to deal with a prior year CT adjustment 167 5
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 590
- CTA study material 589
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 360
- Employment related securities question 218
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 192
- ATED Penalties 191
- AIM Stocks and IHT 173
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 128
- Expat pension contributions? 123
- Trust for Employee 123