Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- Late registration for MOSS 221 5
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 340 8
- Revaluation of Brands etc 249 5
- Self employed care worker 449 10
- Client right to working papers 249 3
- Seeking advice: Paying Funeral Costs 522 6
- Sole Director Limited Company and Childcare..hat is most tax efficient way to do it? 304 4
- Professional Clearance 1,027 24
- Self Assessment statement credit balances unallocated and getting repayment 254 5
- Illegal share transfer 434 5
- Audacity 874 16
- Uk vat on supply of training services to South African Airline? 159 2
- Company Strike off 1,821 30
- Soca or not to soca 2,109 34
- How to deal with an employee's at work car parking cost, paid for by the company 380 3
- Estate admin practicalities 216 1
- Cloud Accounting Software for Practitioners 1,491 23
- Duplicate employments caused by works numbers on Sage 320 5
- Cheapest PI insurance for accountant available? 1,777 31
- Joint owners of rental properties 355 6
- NHS finance professionals 529
- VAL231 407
- Mother and son property ownership 368
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 355
- Foreign Pension Contribution 331
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 304
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 283
- vat gross profit percentage margins 268
- Incorporated LLP partners, CIS and IR35 263
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 254