Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- Child tax credits 168 4
- transitioning payroll 78 2
- Deduction from Salary 82 4
- Car leasing scheme 204 1
- One off meeting new client 1,309 12
- 12 Pay Problems 138 2
- PITA client 523 8
- DEATH OF A SHAREHOLDER NO SHAREHOLDER AGREEMENT 440 11
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 585 15
- Right to waive dividend 101 2
- Employed (by own company) and Self Employed - Tax Efficiency 105 1
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,428 34
- first year company tax return for a limited company 1,732 29
- PPR CGT section 222 builds an extension 135 2
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 347 9
- R&D tax credit claim 297 7
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 670 10
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 1,271 20
- Deaf clients 650 6
- rental income since 2003 136 1
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 615
- Cancelled 358
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 339
- Cancelled 297
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 271
- Probiz 261
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 224
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 207
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 196
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 162