Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- sole trader to ltd company 28 2
- New desktop accounting and payroll, help, please 98 3
- Rogue Accountant 1,058 33
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 1,101 35
- Spousal transfer and PPR 294 10
- Personal bank account in limited company 222 7
- Dual taxation - usa 182 2
- My house has fallen down 434 13
- CGT on residential property for a non resident and PPR relief 84 1
- Timing of LTD CIS rebates 275 10
- Quickbooks Desktop - 14/15 Employment Allowance 249 7
- Inheritance Tax Advice 75 1
- Directors Salary and Directors Loan Account and RTI 101 1
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 545 8
- Getting fees, getting harder? 936 22
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 283 4
- What are the tax implications of bringing funds into the UK from abroad? 199 2
- Property sale split between years 151 5
- VAT charge on e-service supply 92 3
- VATMOSS filing 161 3
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 637
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 403
- Pensions Regulator 377
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 319
- RTI - duplicate employee record 317
- SA penalty proposals 295
- Using the correct forms 294
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 274
- Digital marketing focus group 195
- Sage Vat return box 2 185