Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 79 6
- Payroo Employer allowance query 224 7
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 402 9
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 193 6
- Enforcing A CCJ 341 7
- RTI 'Late Filing' & paying employees in arrears 86 1
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 163 2
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 285 5
- Comapny valuation qualifications 118 2
- Director's tax return 379 8
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 169 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,109 34
- Flat rate vat 205 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 185 5
- Coming in from the cold 362 3
- Splitting the tax year 176 2
- P11d & Medical Ins 212 2
- Should design costs be capitalised? 182 4
- Submitting tax return 212 1
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 273 8
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 811
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 559
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 428
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 310
- Free Tax Legislation? 283
- Director Loan account operation 263
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 254
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 251
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 233
- Paye procedures for CVA 171