Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- Setting up direct debit on Clients bank accounts to collect monthly payments 108 6
- Recommendations for payroll/AE software? 1,769 24
- New business - journal entries 521 24
- Form 17 Joint tenancy v tenants in common 43 1
- IFA incorporation problems 275 4
- NEGLIGIBLE VALUE CLAIMS 154 3
- Why should I retain membership? 3,198 53
- Coding Notice 310 7
- Merger of Two companies 276 15
- Auto renewed contract, is this legal/enforceable?? 285 2
- PPR/CGT/Part-Disposal/Land 167 5
- nic class 1 on expenses mechanics 113 3
- Unemployed Accounting Graduate - Need Advice - Small Firms 615 18
- IR35 Low, medium or high risk 187 1
- Wear and tear allowance 1,439 13
- Residency test 245 5
- IHT dilemma 837 15
- Sum Product - Pulling my hair out! 667 13
- Tax free threshold on person receiving gifts 167 1
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 383 8
- Auto enrolment excuses 952
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 735
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 424
- Excuses, excuses!!! 295
- Social investment tax relief 232
- Digita Hosted Software 231
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 220
- Call Centre Data Costs 216
- Travel costs and contractors 197
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 197