Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- SA302's anyone?? 596 17
- High value residential property - SDLT 15% 44 1
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 340 12
- Cash in Hand 86 2
- Buy to let and capitak gain 143 4
- Busines software 137 5
- Goods Purchased for Rental 189 6
- Converting a barn for business use 183 2
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 304 4
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 311 12
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 473 10
- are receipts needed? 607 16
- Going to need a tax, insolvency and legal specialist I think 297 3
- Bookkeping software 719 7
- Clogged Losses 281 5
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 266 9
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 656 10
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 317 7
- New Built in oven - allowable as repair? 267 4
- Accounting for Bank Loyalty Rewards? 126 1
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 909
- International interest certificate 521
- NOVA 371
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 321
- Management expenses for investment company 275
- Bonus Bonds 267
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 183
- P11D benefit received by widow 161
- EXACT ONLINE 156
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 152