Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- Can I recharge Car loan interest 348 11
- Start-up cost recognition 75 1
- SA316s 65 1
- Lunches 118 3
- Mortgage Adviser's request 358 8
- VAT on non-denominated postage 111 3
- Generic notification message 247 6
- Property Expenses 204 7
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 687 21
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 802 39
- Auto Enrolment (sorry) 90 1
- Tax relief for networking day out? 487 13
- Swiching tax 489 14
- Accrued salary unpaid 245 4
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 4,176 18
- Basis periods 86 1
- P&L Treatment of property assets 100 2
- CGT on spouse's death 300 11
- Starting Again 315 11
- CT101 Completion 138 1
- Construction CIS LLP Company 598
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 586
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 385
- Pensions Regulator 350
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 288
- Using the correct forms 264
- SA penalty proposals 255
- RTI - duplicate employee record 248
- Accelerated payment notices 231
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 223