Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- practice planning 31 1
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 1,087 37
- Child and Working Tax Credits and sudden increase in investment income - does this trigger a claw back? 163 3
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR1) 149 1
- Question re Career choice... 1,633 10
- Which address 1,056 12
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 586 20
- MS Surface Pro 3 99 1
- Financial statements in Word, with formulas 1,497 17
- Your fondest calculator memories 1,212 44
- R&D tax claim 255 7
- You think HMRC are inefficient? 535 9
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 195 7
- Profit accruing in fiduciary or representative capacity 141 2
- Gift to employee 380 12
- Tax Allowance on University Course 182 1
- Transfer of a business 129 1
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 1,152 22
- Investment property where tenant lives rent free 420 8
- VAT Cross Border Invoicing 123 2
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 484
- CTA study material 459
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 337
- Pre incorp expenses 319
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 270
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 260
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 212
- Gift Aid after 5 April, before 31 Jan - Tax Credits 165
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 138
- Employment related securities question 126