Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- Capital Event? 95 4
- The stupidity continues 1,851 83
- Taxable turnover for VAT registration 110 6
- CGT on transfer of property 195 14
- Transfer of property to director & shareholder 36 1
- Xero Training 323 2
- Do I need to make a P11D provision in Accs? 71 1
- Gift of asset between couple living as husband and wife 79 1
- 45p mileage - stupid question 178 2
- Two trades one individual - Vat registration? 364 4
- Cis refund for company 121 2
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,425 26
- Clearbooks - creating a HP Account 147 5
- How to claim subsistence for working away from home 260 5
- Withdrawing company car 169 2
- What is IRIS World like? 456 11
- looking for a practice consultant 278 3
- RE assets introduced and rent 138 2
- AML report needed? 236 7
- Bank request To verify Accounts 336 6
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 449
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 449
- WIP Software 313
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 296
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 249
- No payroll scheme in place 247
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 223
- Is there anything wrong with this? 219
- Small Part Disposal of Property 208
- Uncommercial property business 197