Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 226 7
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 287 7
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 241 10
- New Built in oven - allowable as repair? 226 4
- Accounting for Bank Loyalty Rewards? 92 1
- General tax book with planning 222 5
- Anybody heard of Geniac, the new De Lorean? 142 3
- tax on apprenticeship income 188 1
- are receipts needed? 530 14
- Gift of property & improvements 149 3
- VAT Invoice 204 6
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 280 5
- Error in past Corporate tax return 377 6
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 3,268 69
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 310 11
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 820 32
- IHT and Swiss Property 140 1
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 262 3
- Vat code for journal entries of director's expenses 176 2
- Claiming VAT and missing receipts 476 10
- Skandia using wrong address 1,622
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 903
- International interest certificate 514
- NOVA 369
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 306
- Management expenses for investment company 269
- Bonus Bonds 263
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 177
- P11D benefit received by widow 153
- Going to need a tax, insolvency and legal specialist I think 150