Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 124 5
- See you all on the other side 351 6
- 12Pay 85 2
- dividends 111 2
- R&D 145 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,001 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 281 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 181 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 129 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 378 5
- Seeking a tax case 359 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 243 4
- Companies house strike off 179 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 160 2
- Moving to the cloud 638 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 161 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 751 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 150 4
- BTC vs Digita 996 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 337 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 525
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 396
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 355
- IRIS and FRS 102 328
- Capitalising Finance Lease 294
- USA help 291
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 253
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 244
- Capital gains on rental property 231
- Sage Coretime 219