Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 324 6
- Can Excel sheets be imported into Digita Accounts Production Posting Sheets? 73 1
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 319 11
- Starting up in practice - safety net 145 3
- How to avoid PAYE Registeration 206 4
- Rental property company 105 1
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 299 7
- Payroo Employer allowance query 252 8
- Enforcing A CCJ 382 7
- RTI 'Late Filing' & paying employees in arrears 153 1
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 192 2
- Comapny valuation qualifications 146 2
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 489 5
- Director's tax return 400 8
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 181 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,136 34
- Flat rate vat 238 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 195 5
- Coming in from the cold 390 3
- Splitting the tax year 192 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 818
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 568
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 436
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 315
- Free Tax Legislation? 291
- Director Loan account operation 270
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 258
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 256
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 235
- Paye procedures for CVA 178