Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- PPR exemption - can it be due on a bigger area than 0.5 hectares? 140 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 2,627 60
- Dividend dates 516 9
- Child Tax Credits - date of cessation of qualifying young person 52 2
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 407 10
- ACCA Cert/Dip in IFRS 137 2
- 12 Pay Problems 216 3
- VAT online filing exemptions 206 3
- Deduction from Salary 242 7
- Sole properietor 70 3
- Mutual trading organisation has chargeable gain 78 1
- Redudancy 40 1
- Redundancy pay for directors? 468 13
- VAT - Recharge 81 2
- Should Spanish VAT apply ? 347 4
- transitioning payroll 172 4
- Legal title not in the company name 202 9
- Should VAT be charged when land is transferred as part of a TOGC 164 3
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 2,752 30
- Car financed by employee 192 2
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 621
- Cancelled 361
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 342
- Cancelled 307
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 278
- Probiz 269
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 226
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 225
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 201
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 171