Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- How to deal with CGT relief on Directors Loan following company sale 18 2
- partnership tax return 62 4
- Client has already received 13/14 tax refund 21 1
- AIA 155 13
- Client being taken to court and really do not know what to do 90 2
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 265 6
- two business from one premises 29 1
- Gov.UK - can we have HMRC.gov.uk back? 1,121 27
- Company car but paying for insurance personally - reduces benefit in kind? 237 19
- I have done a terrible thing 176 4
- Anyone else still working this week? 146 4
- s455 tax 81 3
- Van Benefit in Kind Query 47 1
- LLp Profits 71 3
- Am I getting Soft?? 512 12
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 190 3
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,481 44
- Taxation of the sale Record rights 90 1
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 355 18
- Cocaine anyone? 818 13
- Hive up 529
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 488
- corporate hierarchy 461
- Advice - 310
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 257
- WWOOFers 250
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 229
- The booking.com con 218
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 211
- Cocaine anyone? 199