Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- Sage payroll alternatives 732 13
- More AE! 732 17
- Web sites 182 3
- Homing sandwiches 218 7
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 86 3
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 69 2
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 558 13
- Dispensation 136 3
- signature required 257 10
- Is laminated flooring an improvement on carpets? 473 14
- South African family trust and UK resident beneficiary 84 3
- Seting up a Direct Debit for PAYE 288 3
- Late Filing and Late Registration Penalty 240 3
- Capitalising purchased software 113 2
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 271 2
- Recharge for private use of a company car 566 17
- how to object to registered company name... 350 2
- Property income in different capacities 255 5
- CGT 491 19
- CGT 298 5
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,217
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 807
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 506
- Digita Hosted Software 326
- Credit where credit's due....... 299
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 232
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 179
- TheTax Donut 166
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 151
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 146