Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- Cash gift from India 273 8
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 1,038 19
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 452 8
- Probate services 463 11
- CIMA CBA or AAT 43 2
- Account and Taxable Profit 409 20
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 213 6
- Stamp Duty Land Tax changes 39 1
- Claiming for breach of contract 56 1
- Class 2 NIC 352 6
- US resident trading in UK 85 1
- Windows10 268 6
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 166 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,779 39
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,862 43
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 279 4
- Accounting for corporation tax 345 8
- Sole trader registering for the first time 355 1
- Creative Auto Enrolment 603 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 904 15