Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- Apostille documents 146 3
- Fair Value Accounting 107 2
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,468 88
- Self-employed or Ltd Company or seek employment 226 6
- Husband Wife let property 378 11
- Pass-through costs - show gross or net under UK GAAP / IFRS? 110 2
- Retrospectively change VAT scheme? 198 4
- Games Tax Relief 45 1
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 524 13
- Goodie bag 1,693 54
- CIS monthly returns 218 3
- can I approach clients ? 490 9
- Can interest received be netted against interest paid in this scenario? 178 2
- Film Actors - Averaging? 357 9
- Paying Harvest casuals and casual beaters 228 3
- FreeAgent question 141 2
- Output tax for retailer 326 8
- Footballers Testimonials Taxable? 301 3
- 13-14 Payroll return needs to be filed 150 2
- Payroll Software & Auto Enrolement 151 1
- Possible Partnership? 648
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 524
- New Fangled Penalties 451
- Fuming! 395
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 321
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 262
- Outsource Data Entry 245
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 239
- Moving away from CCH software 234
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 179