Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- Sum Product - Pulling my hair out! 626 13
- PPR/CGT/Part-Disposal/Land 136 4
- Merger of Two companies 67 1
- Tax free threshold on person receiving gifts 88 1
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 347 8
- Unemployed Accounting Graduate - Need Advice - Small Firms 567 17
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 3,421 22
- Wear and tear allowance 1,201 11
- Was there ever a time limit for claiming taper relief? 131 2
- CIC Dividend Cap 238 7
- IHT dilemma 683 13
- New business - journal entries 480 23
- Incorporating Sole Trade and bringing in spouse 244 1
- NEGLIGIBLE VALUE CLAIMS 102 1
- Excel question - how can I easily link to a row of data with gaps between the cells? 755 25
- Director's loan account in credit 358 3
- Contract worker paying Employers NI 173 3
- Bloomsbury Professional tax books 268 5
- CT/CIS offset 246 3
- accounting for this transaction 282 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 934
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 734
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 420
- Excuses, excuses!!! 245
- Social investment tax relief 228
- Digita Hosted Software 227
- Call Centre Data Costs 213
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 203
- Travel costs and contractors 192
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 188