Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 105 4
- Profitable company wanting to buy an office 117 3
- property rental income split 236 3
- Shadow director or alternative? 451 4
- Does my client qualify for CGT Loss? 70 1
- EIS/SEIS capital gains exemption 73 2
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 1,241 5
- Any Scottish members out there? 9,107 339
- Outsourcing iXBRL Tagging 386 21
- Use of home for storage 305 6
- VAT registration for self employed dentist??? 312 10
- where has the honest passion to help gone..??? 773 15
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,225 21
- Shutting down losing Directors Loan 339 4
- VAT on stock sold at a loss 200 6
- Commercial property rental on disincorporation 79 1
- Payments on account coded out?? 291 1
- Late filing penalty for personal tax return. Reasonable excuse 358 9
- Mortgage deposit Gift 403 17
- What should I do for 'free' 623 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,182
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 399
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 312
- National Insurance 306
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 259
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 232
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 232
- Non Resident 216
- Franchise income and costs 199
- Hands on experience of Digita 139