Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,733 21
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 543 11
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 372 5
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 200 3
- Incorporation of gp practise 128 1
- Love is in the air 386 5
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 247 9
- Auto enrolment confusion 2,000 46
- Very large share capital by mistake 284 3
- Client Paperwork Retention? 530 13
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 554 7
- Tax Overlap Reporting 303 4
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 326 2
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 374 9
- Reimbursing director travel costs 425 6
- Allegedly ICAS most of us at 50 should pack up - Interesting 428 8
- Sage 50 VAT Return 260 2
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 523 1
- Paying Son 681 18
- HMRC accounting 413 3
- DTA tie-breaker issue 295
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 280
- CGT for NOn UK residents 278
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 273
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 249
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 235
- Apprenticeship Levy 232
- Capital Gains personal representatives 219
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 212
- Mandating Rental income or dividend income to a company 190