Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- Entrepreneur's Relief Query 166 4
- Anyone using PracticePA? 253 5
- Do your DIY clients ever get their books right ? 55 1
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 647 26
- Tax - Paying Yearly 260 11
- Seeking advice: CGT after divorce when house sold and neither party was resident 192 3
- New company uses old Bank Account 231 3
- How do I correct a previous accountants major mistake on PAYE/SA? 456 5
- Sage Drive Queue.dta file lock out 337 8
- When is commencing trading not commening trading 185 3
- Income tax: Interaction between new marriage allowance and new nil band on savings interest 188 1
- charities 219 3
- How to find difference in Sage bank rec 282 6
- Auto enrollment. What's the basis for contribution ? 125 1
- converting garage to use as office 319 2
- recommended auto-enrolment pension scheme providers 664 13
- HOW is anyone obtaining an EORI number prior to shipment? 128 2
- How best to split income on a Buy To Let - married. How do you decide beneficial ownership 1,208 11
- Strike off 449 9
- Contracting, Subcontracting and Agency Worker Regs 157 2
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 380
- Any thoughts on Capium? 338
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 295
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 268
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 254
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 230
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 177
- French ConnectionUK 168
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 160
- APN's 159