Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- Giving a seminar 67 4
- Related Parties Note 918 11
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 129 3
- Tax Returns, 2011-2012 300 7
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,914 74
- Disposal of property 138 3
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,692 50
- Property scam victim 346 7
- 10 year debentures and CT 75 2
- Are HMRC getting it right? 447 9
- Capital Gains on Inherited Property 303 11
- Shareholder agreement issues on development 64 1
- Tasks for new trainees 208 5
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 838 19
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 600 16
- Rental Property on Self Assessment 133 2
- Partnership returns software 121 2
- VAT on garage rent 177 9
- Error or mistake claims (as was) 109 1
- Partnership profit share - tax efficient for husband and wife 174 3
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,105
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 581
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 387
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 292
- Charge out rates in London? 249
- Interest on Loan to a Company 194
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 176
- Agent fees to sell business 168
- Alphabet shares 164
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 157