Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 104 2
- flat rate scheme 1,905 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 246 2
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 113 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 630 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 119 3
- Company Share Buy Back 115 2
- Charitable Payment 205 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 923 15
- Unpaid share capital 251 3
- Company car in the LLP 178 2
- Physiotherapy 338 4
- New build property to be rented 166 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,882 52
- Hello 358 2
- Sage 200 question 113 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 106 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 175 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 180 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 218 4