Weekends are for wimps!
So we here we are Friday evening, the weekend has started...for some.
I've got a few hour hours to do tonight, full day tomorrow and probably some more on Sunday too.
It's good to be busy, but not too busy, I'm starting to delegate and outsource more in order to reduce the number of hours I work, which on average are around 60 a week.
Interested to hear from others and if they've been in my position, busy growing their practice and how they managed the delegation/reducing hours process, whilst still maintaining sufficient profit levels.
- VAT chargeable to conference attendees 96 2
- P9D or P11D 660 7
- CT return error message 349 10
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,657 43
- If I repay my Directors loan, will I haveto pay tax on the profit ? 2,248 26
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 487 9
- Group subcontracting - accounts not consolidated 100 2
- Flat Rate VAT and EU sales (Non VAT) 79 1
- Should the Report of the Director be included in the interim financial statements of a small company 75 1
- Audit rules 358 8
- Moneysoft Payroll Manager 254 6
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 287 7
- Slipped out of the self assessment radar 208 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 802 11
- Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax 179 2
- FRS17 query 202 2
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 979 6
- Charge HMRC 258 2
- Purchase of shares and goodwill 495 17
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 367 8
- Xtuple 541
- Qtac payroll for bureau 369
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 313
- Industrial & Provident Societies 307
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 270
- CIS schemes 206
- Domain name sale and limited company 198
- Investment 178
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 171
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 170