What are the consequences of filing late accounts with Companies House?
Does anyone know what the consequences are, apart from a fine, with filing late at Companies House?
I have just acquired a client whose accounts are due tomorrow but there is no way they are anywhere near ready for filing... hopefully we can get them ready for the end of January but I just wondered, apart from the obligatory £150 fine, are there any other consequences for filing late?
- Business lending another business money (UK) 296 8
- Family Partnership 274 9
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 147 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 183 6
- Business trips - director and family 410 3
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 67 1
- Signed accounts for bank 655 15
- flat rate scheme 2,363 50
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 157 2
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 323 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 159 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 73 2
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 204 4
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 845 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 190 5
- VAT Query on new build 115 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 107 1
- P11D Car Value 269 6
- NOVA declaration 110 1
- Business valuation advice 711 18