What are the consequences of filing late accounts with Companies House?
Does anyone know what the consequences are, apart from a fine, with filing late at Companies House?
I have just acquired a client whose accounts are due tomorrow but there is no way they are anywhere near ready for filing... hopefully we can get them ready for the end of January but I just wondered, apart from the obligatory £150 fine, are there any other consequences for filing late?
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 107 4
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 383 5
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 520 12
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 497 9
- Transferring DLA between Directors 291 3
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 121 2
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 107 1
- Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes? 185 1
- Stumped - IHT 339 5
- Creative Auto Enrolment 814 12
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,381 35
- New LLP, basis of assessment and which boxes to complete? 120 3
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 257 4
- True Potential AE 275 2
- Closing down loss-making company 517 6
- CGT and primary residence 231 2
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 330 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,248 14
- VAT disaggregation 295 4
- Giving shares away 460 8