What to do now
I have recently finished level 4 of AAT & now I am a full member :)
I don’t need to go on for my job, but if the opportunity arises I might like to continue my studies in accountancy.
The problem is there is a lot of different courses out there & I don’t know what is best.
I know from my studies I didn’t really like the management side of accounting, I prefer the financial side - so that rules CIMA out.
ACCA has been recommended to me by our auditors, but it’s quite expensive & would take at least another 4 / 10 years.
I have heard of the others CIPFA, ICAEW & ICAS but are they as good as ACCA, or do they just cater to different areas in accounting?
Any advice would be great
- Which tax returns can I submit? 121 3
- HMRC property income enquiry 429 10
- How much does the company pay 787 34
- Proof of identification 87 2
- Anyone else still working this week? 440 14
- When to provide S419 tax in the accounts 119 4
- Sole Trader change of accounting date 115 1
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 291 5
- Using home as clients registered address 204 4
- Childcare vouchers 364 8
- Is this a qualifying loan for interest deductions? 86 2
- New Enterprise Allowance 82 1
- VAT Notice 700/64 - claiming VAT on motor repairs 74 1
- two business from one premises 183 3
- VAT transfer on going concern on incorporation 57 1
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 243 4
- 10 Worst xmas presents for an accountant 359 4
- Merry Christmas 142 2
- THEATRE SHOW - HIRE - VAT PAYABLE ON TICKET SALES 100 3
- New Incorporations - ERTNAC hoax - anyone else seen this? 1,107 12
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 508
- corporate hierarchy 476
- Advice - 326
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 276
- WWOOFers 265
- The booking.com con 249
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 246
- Cocaine anyone? 232
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 224
- UK State pension paid in NZ 177