What to do now
I have recently finished level 4 of AAT & now I am a full member :)
I don’t need to go on for my job, but if the opportunity arises I might like to continue my studies in accountancy.
The problem is there is a lot of different courses out there & I don’t know what is best.
I know from my studies I didn’t really like the management side of accounting, I prefer the financial side - so that rules CIMA out.
ACCA has been recommended to me by our auditors, but it’s quite expensive & would take at least another 4 / 10 years.
I have heard of the others CIPFA, ICAEW & ICAS but are they as good as ACCA, or do they just cater to different areas in accounting?
Any advice would be great
- is this fraud? 192 6
- Corporate shareholder question 218 4
- Bartercard 291 4
- What's the market like for temps? 222 1
- is my company accounts right? 923 24
- What can my client claim r & d on? 148 4
- P11D Dispensation 140 2
- Extracting funds from a failing Company 373 7
- R&D tax credit claim 88 1
- Invoice Help 412 11
- CGT 82 2
- Dissolving company to avoid CCJ 301 4
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,068 28
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 412 9
- Class 2 National Insurance contributions 387 6
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 95 2
- What are options for non CA firm 2,536 55
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,586 21
- Gong round in Circles with CT600 141 1
- I have missing sales invoices 392 5
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 557
- Cancelled 322
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 320
- Cancelled 269
- Married woman dies owning marital home 231
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 230
- Probiz 217
- CIS Deductions 171
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 166
- Car leasing scheme 149