What to do now
I have recently finished level 4 of AAT & now I am a full member :)
I don’t need to go on for my job, but if the opportunity arises I might like to continue my studies in accountancy.
The problem is there is a lot of different courses out there & I don’t know what is best.
I know from my studies I didn’t really like the management side of accounting, I prefer the financial side - so that rules CIMA out.
ACCA has been recommended to me by our auditors, but it’s quite expensive & would take at least another 4 / 10 years.
I have heard of the others CIPFA, ICAEW & ICAS but are they as good as ACCA, or do they just cater to different areas in accounting?
Any advice would be great
- SA Return issued after P800 received 78 4
- More than one Employment Allowance ? 75 1
- Auto enrolment 245 4
- SDLT - transfer of land into newco 88 3
- Personal Service Company 40 1
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 1,141 25
- Sage Payroll 181 8
- Sale of shares and ER 55 2
- Laptop purchase 1,124 19
- VAT on Gaming Machines 238 1
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 107 3
- VAT 87 1
- Auto enrolment 328 5
- Adjusting over-provision of Corporation Tax in previous year 120 4
- Fee's for P11D's 151 1
- Undeclared Self Employment 1,792 14
- Moneysoft - Car Benefits 157 2
- Share restructure 387 15
- RTI and bank holiday Friday 204 3
- Childcare Vouchers 108 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 753
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 513
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 381
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 357
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 271
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 209
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 208
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 187
- Director Loan account operation 180
- vat return 154