What to do now
I have recently finished level 4 of AAT & now I am a full member :)
I don’t need to go on for my job, but if the opportunity arises I might like to continue my studies in accountancy.
The problem is there is a lot of different courses out there & I don’t know what is best.
I know from my studies I didn’t really like the management side of accounting, I prefer the financial side - so that rules CIMA out.
ACCA has been recommended to me by our auditors, but it’s quite expensive & would take at least another 4 / 10 years.
I have heard of the others CIPFA, ICAEW & ICAS but are they as good as ACCA, or do they just cater to different areas in accounting?
Any advice would be great
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 262 13
- s.755 ITA 2007 Gains on transactions in land 125 2
- Who picks up the slack? 1,339 8
- How do I clear transaction history - Sage 50 v9 231 6
- VAT on part of a closed pub 228 14
- CA self-employed income below personal allowance 36 1
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 482 15
- HMRC corporation tax software - how to enter negative expense 262 8
- Dispensation pointless ? 520 14
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 808 19
- Flat rate vat error 289 6
- can I claim a per diem 223 4
- Underpaid taxes included in tax code connundrum 143 3
- Linux Accounting Software 555 13
- RTI due -no broadband 134 1
- Dividend paid to non-shareholder 470 12
- Shareholders selling shares to shareholders, how to account for it? 90 1
- Is Hold over relief available? 110 4
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 886 10
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,201 27
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 819
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 500
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 315
- How to format a stock book 279
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 224
- Tax efficient holding company structure 218
- Investment property company accounts template 213
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 207
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 179
- Sage 50 Customer Statements and Running Balances 176