What to do now
I have recently finished level 4 of AAT & now I am a full member :)
I don’t need to go on for my job, but if the opportunity arises I might like to continue my studies in accountancy.
The problem is there is a lot of different courses out there & I don’t know what is best.
I know from my studies I didn’t really like the management side of accounting, I prefer the financial side - so that rules CIMA out.
ACCA has been recommended to me by our auditors, but it’s quite expensive & would take at least another 4 / 10 years.
I have heard of the others CIPFA, ICAEW & ICAS but are they as good as ACCA, or do they just cater to different areas in accounting?
Any advice would be great
- SIPP 28 2
- Auto-Enrolment 4,334 191
- Flowers sent to client - not a disallowable business gift? 171 2
- When do RTI penalties start for micro employers 104 1
- 1 investor and 1 director 50% shareholding each advice please 375 15
- Ownership of land - declaration of trust 227 5
- VAT: Settlement Discounts and Output Value 69 1
- Posting pension salary sacrifice journal 132 2
- Rental income 222 3
- Cash basis 188 6
- Desperate IFAs and Auto-enrolment Scare stories 657 27
- Cash basis 830 29
- NIC thresholds - two employments 2,021 34
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 373 12
- Please tell me what to do!! 523 13
- VAT on exports to EU 118 5
- 5th April 429 16
- s455 Directors loan 278 4
- Company buy back of shares from directors 252 11
- Finding a Company UTR for a newly formed company 305 2
- Skandia using wrong address 622
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 331
- Employee rewards 311
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 278
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 241
- Etax Australian 200
- LLP in Construction Industry 167
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 162
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 149
- Re-submitting CT600 on paper 144