What to do now
I have recently finished level 4 of AAT & now I am a full member :)
I don’t need to go on for my job, but if the opportunity arises I might like to continue my studies in accountancy.
The problem is there is a lot of different courses out there & I don’t know what is best.
I know from my studies I didn’t really like the management side of accounting, I prefer the financial side - so that rules CIMA out.
ACCA has been recommended to me by our auditors, but it’s quite expensive & would take at least another 4 / 10 years.
I have heard of the others CIPFA, ICAEW & ICAS but are they as good as ACCA, or do they just cater to different areas in accounting?
Any advice would be great
- Recourse to Accountant for incorrect accounts 1,513 14
- IHT dilemma 1,228 18
- Aweb tracking ... 156 3
- PAYE 1,137 16
- Entrepreneurs Relief 530 24
- Self Assessment - Declaring Pension Lump Sum on Tax Return 69 1
- How to filter to show only rows with 'Total' in description? 156 2
- Gifts from limited companies 137 2
- Construction Industry Allowable expenses 349 8
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 328 2
- VAT 81 1
- SA -2012_13 return - worth changing? 98 1
- RTI overpayments gap 224 3
- Can a once active Limited company become dormant? 193 5
- Sage payroll alternatives 544 11
- Call Centre Data Costs 274 1
- Authorised share capital 129 4
- international employer please help!! 182 4
- Capital gain? 293 6
- RTI - Petition to move filing to 19th of month 218 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,119
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 785
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 471
- Digita Hosted Software 301
- Credit where credit's due....... 240
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 215
- Director phone costs 191
- General rule: Evidence that the customer is in business 166
- DAILY PENALTIES / APPEALS 165
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 144