What to do now
I have recently finished level 4 of AAT & now I am a full member :)
I don’t need to go on for my job, but if the opportunity arises I might like to continue my studies in accountancy.
The problem is there is a lot of different courses out there & I don’t know what is best.
I know from my studies I didn’t really like the management side of accounting, I prefer the financial side - so that rules CIMA out.
ACCA has been recommended to me by our auditors, but it’s quite expensive & would take at least another 4 / 10 years.
I have heard of the others CIPFA, ICAEW & ICAS but are they as good as ACCA, or do they just cater to different areas in accounting?
Any advice would be great
- do i pay vat when buying a business 16 1
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 561 9
- Loss Relief 108 2
- Tax case reference request 190 3
- are receipts needed? 282 9
- How to? 119 1
- Cheque alternative - letter to HMRC re undeclared income 134 1
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 574 19
- New accountant 355 6
- Working out a daily rate 252 6
- Santander Scrip Dividend Scheme 164 2
- Amending prior year accounts for the first time? 1,400 25
- Unusual Self Employment Expense Claims? 486 6
- Sage Instant cash based flat rate 111 2
- Loan notes payment of principal and interest 104 2
- HMRC VAT misstatement disclosure 212 2
- How to account fot Cross-border vat. 221 5
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 472 27
- Sage 50 208 2
- sole trader - operating under cis 244 7
- Skandia using wrong address 1,586
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 882
- International interest certificate 492
- NOVA 346
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 269
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 253
- Management expenses for investment company 241
- Bonus Bonds 237
- Help with tax codes on Sage 184
- Capital reduction 171