What to do now
I have recently finished level 4 of AAT & now I am a full member :)
I don’t need to go on for my job, but if the opportunity arises I might like to continue my studies in accountancy.
The problem is there is a lot of different courses out there & I don’t know what is best.
I know from my studies I didn’t really like the management side of accounting, I prefer the financial side - so that rules CIMA out.
ACCA has been recommended to me by our auditors, but it’s quite expensive & would take at least another 4 / 10 years.
I have heard of the others CIPFA, ICAEW & ICAS but are they as good as ACCA, or do they just cater to different areas in accounting?
Any advice would be great
- How do you value an internet based business 808 11
- Purchase of shares and goodwill 217 6
- Capital repayments 16 1
- Apologies for reposting this but first post was on Friday afternoon! 44 1
- business entertaining deductibility 241 2
- Flat Rate VAT 152 1
- SA302 383 8
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 496 6
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 409 8
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 454 5
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 443 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 203 2
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,530 41
- Directors Remunerations and Employees on CT600 153 1
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 259 3
- Practice management - that old chestnut....... 1,254 19
- Go Cardless 410 10
- Self assessment tax arrears 364 3
- Mehjoo 359 2
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 208 4
- Xtuple 527
- Qtac payroll for bureau 359
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 303
- Industrial & Provident Societies 296
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 241
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 223
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 221
- Domain name sale and limited company 186
- CIS schemes 183
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 161