What do you think of it so far?
Just wanted to see that Any Answers is working as it should. So far so good.
But what comes next is what really matters. What do you think of the new system and its features?
Feel free to quote me if you like - that was one of the many user requests we tried to accommodate.
Congratulations to Joe, Jenny, Becky and all the AccountingWEB members who gave us so much help with this in the past few months.
- Giving a seminar 534 29
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 199 1
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 193 9
- JIEB Exams 134 1
- RTI 91 1
- Christmas party 108 1
- Am i Liable? 118 4
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 741 10
- Checking a contract 295 8
- Flat Rate Scheme 311 15
- Altered PAYE cheque 230 5
- deleting customers on Sage 50 161 7
- VAT on garage rent 325 14
- Value-shifting 69 1
- Pattern for CTA 209 4
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 452 18
- SDLT exemptions/reliefs 84 2
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 238 3
- Film Partnership Enquiries - am I just unlucky? 244 5
- EBT 181 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,213
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 608
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 407
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 315
- Agent fees to sell business 190
- Alphabet shares 190
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 182
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 176
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 164
- Office recharges 148