What does an e-bay seller need to show if Limied company

My client does nothing more than buy "toot" and sell on Ebay. One or two bulk orders from China each month and he packages and resells.  Making good money (seeing as it's a hobby and he as a FT job too) but his house is a tip, piled high with socks and all sorts of "toot".

I have suggested trading as company for tax reasons.

With normal business the adivse is easy - need Name, RO address etc on headed paper.

But what does he need if Ebay-ing? Does he need to change his ebay/paypal account to have ltd in the title? Does he just need to show name and address etc on his sales invoices?

Can he just carry on with the existing one? He will set up a brand new bank account with ltd on of course.


Is it that simple?




There are 3 comments. Login or register to view them.

what is "toot"

BigBadWolf |
BigBadWolf's picture

Toot is just stuff?

HeavyMetalMike |

Toot = Tat??

BigBadWolf |
BigBadWolf's picture