What does an e-bay seller need to show if Limied company
My client does nothing more than buy "toot" and sell on Ebay. One or two bulk orders from China each month and he packages and resells. Making good money (seeing as it's a hobby and he as a FT job too) but his house is a tip, piled high with socks and all sorts of "toot".
I have suggested trading as company for tax reasons.
With normal business the adivse is easy - need Name, RO address etc on headed paper.
But what does he need if Ebay-ing? Does he need to change his ebay/paypal account to have ltd in the title? Does he just need to show name and address etc on his sales invoices?
Can he just carry on with the existing one? He will set up a brand new bank account with ltd on of course.
Is it that simple?
- Error in audited accounts 133 2
- Pratice Management Software 174 3
- Use of home query 102 2
- IT advisory questions? 265 7
- signature required 550 22
- How can I deal with an unethical accountant? 274 6
- Vat registration exception 202 3
- CIS software 97 2
- Homing sandwiches 479 11
- CT600 137 3
- Director appointment not valid - any observations? 195 7
- Settlement discount 158 4
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 521 9
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 195 5
- A number of Clearbooks VAT return issues! 180 2
- VAT on hotel payments received in advance 143 2
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 225 10
- Left UK in 2006 but did not declare rental income since 2009 142 1
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 194 2
- Related Party Transactions 134 2
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,255
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 822
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 526
- Digita Hosted Software 342
- Credit where credit's due....... 318
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 245
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 202
- TheTax Donut 185
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 166
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 165