What does an e-bay seller need to show if Limied company
My client does nothing more than buy "toot" and sell on Ebay. One or two bulk orders from China each month and he packages and resells. Making good money (seeing as it's a hobby and he as a FT job too) but his house is a tip, piled high with socks and all sorts of "toot".
I have suggested trading as company for tax reasons.
With normal business the adivse is easy - need Name, RO address etc on headed paper.
But what does he need if Ebay-ing? Does he need to change his ebay/paypal account to have ltd in the title? Does he just need to show name and address etc on his sales invoices?
Can he just carry on with the existing one? He will set up a brand new bank account with ltd on of course.
Is it that simple?
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,663 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 284 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 177 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,550 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 67 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 209 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 219 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 813 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 99 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,296 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 907 37
- Second Limited Company 116 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 494 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 290 8
- Probate services 368 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 496 20
- trading losses allowable? 760 14
- Post AAT? 690 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 144 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 194 2