What does an e-bay seller need to show if Limied company
My client does nothing more than buy "toot" and sell on Ebay. One or two bulk orders from China each month and he packages and resells. Making good money (seeing as it's a hobby and he as a FT job too) but his house is a tip, piled high with socks and all sorts of "toot".
I have suggested trading as company for tax reasons.
With normal business the adivse is easy - need Name, RO address etc on headed paper.
But what does he need if Ebay-ing? Does he need to change his ebay/paypal account to have ltd in the title? Does he just need to show name and address etc on his sales invoices?
Can he just carry on with the existing one? He will set up a brand new bank account with ltd on of course.
Is it that simple?
- Accountants' Error 708 14
- Corporation tax due date confusion 29 1
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 157 5
- ICPA taxwise fee protection 150 3
- Scoot 190 4
- Zero Rated VAT on New Building 155 2
- Tax code for Companies House fees 210 3
- G'day IPA-IFA 663 11
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,454 20
- VAT customer is registered in France, goods shipped to the UK 111 1
- Regaining my qualification 210 2
- Self-Assessment - NIC Exemption 238 2
- Recommendations for tax advice sole practitioner 238 2
- Auto enrolment 197 3
- Shareholder agreement 175 3
- Tax treatment of cashed in American Savings Plan 197 3
- Company Reorganisation 168 3
- Employee Loan 213 2
- IRIS - Personal Tax - 2013/14 - Page UKP2 468 15
- Statutory residence test - transit days 597 5
- Skandia using wrong address 1,453
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 770
- Any views 700
- HMRC Employers Diary 524
- International interest certificate 426
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 392
- Sale of business 357
- NOVA 261
- Advertising services? 258
- IRIS Open Books problem 251