What does an e-bay seller need to show if Limied company
My client does nothing more than buy "toot" and sell on Ebay. One or two bulk orders from China each month and he packages and resells. Making good money (seeing as it's a hobby and he as a FT job too) but his house is a tip, piled high with socks and all sorts of "toot".
I have suggested trading as company for tax reasons.
With normal business the adivse is easy - need Name, RO address etc on headed paper.
But what does he need if Ebay-ing? Does he need to change his ebay/paypal account to have ltd in the title? Does he just need to show name and address etc on his sales invoices?
Can he just carry on with the existing one? He will set up a brand new bank account with ltd on of course.
Is it that simple?
- SSAS Pension scheme 121 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 502 18
- Physiotherapy 196 3
- Inflation and fees 1,144 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 108 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 242 8
- CGT help please 93 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 322 7
- Cashflow forecasting software 87 2
- What happens when a customer with PPD pays late? 137 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 279 1
- Community Interest Company 124 3
- Redundancy Pay 413 5
- Advice please! 327 1
- Unusual marketing ideas for accountants 729 6
- Do we have to honour her notice? 623 5
- Stand alone practice management software 1,285 21
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 113 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 363 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 598 13