What does an e-bay seller need to show if Limied company
My client does nothing more than buy "toot" and sell on Ebay. One or two bulk orders from China each month and he packages and resells. Making good money (seeing as it's a hobby and he as a FT job too) but his house is a tip, piled high with socks and all sorts of "toot".
I have suggested trading as company for tax reasons.
With normal business the adivse is easy - need Name, RO address etc on headed paper.
But what does he need if Ebay-ing? Does he need to change his ebay/paypal account to have ltd in the title? Does he just need to show name and address etc on his sales invoices?
Can he just carry on with the existing one? He will set up a brand new bank account with ltd on of course.
Is it that simple?
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 75 2
- Tax question about small group and how to set up 138 4
- cost of moving out for a few weeks 120 4
- OBK 448 18
- Withholding Tax - Invoicing Ecuador 142 4
- Flat Rate Scheme - Joining date 66 1
- Auto-Enrolment 3,660 175
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,726 26
- Sage error message 136 2
- Partially exempt? 155 5
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 486 5
- Mileage claim 227 9
- Proof of Delivery 238 8
- What is 'an asset' for A/A+B CGT? 99 4
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 523 1
- Difference of Sales Invoices and Bank receipts for Sales 341 8
- VAT on converted property having opted to tax 229 9
- Property expense - legal fees 159 3
- Research expenses for authors 280 6
- Investor exit 84 1
- Skandia using wrong address 460
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 268
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 253
- Employee rewards 252
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 215
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 205
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 203
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 187
- Etax Australian 160
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 148