What does an e-bay seller need to show if Limied company
My client does nothing more than buy "toot" and sell on Ebay. One or two bulk orders from China each month and he packages and resells. Making good money (seeing as it's a hobby and he as a FT job too) but his house is a tip, piled high with socks and all sorts of "toot".
I have suggested trading as company for tax reasons.
With normal business the adivse is easy - need Name, RO address etc on headed paper.
But what does he need if Ebay-ing? Does he need to change his ebay/paypal account to have ltd in the title? Does he just need to show name and address etc on his sales invoices?
Can he just carry on with the existing one? He will set up a brand new bank account with ltd on of course.
Is it that simple?
- Clearbooks - creating a HP Account 50 1
- Two trades one individual - Vat registration? 298 2
- How to claim subsistence for working away from home 178 3
- looking for a practice consultant 148 2
- The stupidity continues 1,437 73
- Withdrawing company car 113 1
- AML report needed? 181 7
- Bank request To verify Accounts 231 6
- RE assets introduced and rent 86 1
- transactions after account have been closed 314 10
- VAT on work on residential premises (empty for 2 years prior) 81 1
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 394 9
- Marketing and email surprises 452 9
- If you've had any issues posting: Please read this 769 26
- What is IRIS World like? 414 10
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 330 5
- Mlom bollocks 270 4
- VT Transactions Stock Issues 117 2
- Non-Europe based but want to do UK taxes 160 1
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 599 11
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 447
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 446
- WIP Software 309
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 295
- No payroll scheme in place 244
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 237
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 217
- Is there anything wrong with this? 212
- Small Part Disposal of Property 202
- Uncommercial property business 190