What does an e-bay seller need to show if Limied company
My client does nothing more than buy "toot" and sell on Ebay. One or two bulk orders from China each month and he packages and resells. Making good money (seeing as it's a hobby and he as a FT job too) but his house is a tip, piled high with socks and all sorts of "toot".
I have suggested trading as company for tax reasons.
With normal business the adivse is easy - need Name, RO address etc on headed paper.
But what does he need if Ebay-ing? Does he need to change his ebay/paypal account to have ltd in the title? Does he just need to show name and address etc on his sales invoices?
Can he just carry on with the existing one? He will set up a brand new bank account with ltd on of course.
Is it that simple?
- sole trader to ltd company 80 2
- New desktop accounting and payroll, help, please 123 3
- Rogue Accountant 1,072 33
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 1,108 35
- Spousal transfer and PPR 300 10
- Personal bank account in limited company 229 7
- Dual taxation - usa 185 2
- My house has fallen down 455 13
- CGT on residential property for a non resident and PPR relief 100 1
- Timing of LTD CIS rebates 279 10
- Quickbooks Desktop - 14/15 Employment Allowance 252 7
- Inheritance Tax Advice 101 1
- Directors Salary and Directors Loan Account and RTI 111 1
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 557 8
- Getting fees, getting harder? 944 22
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 285 4
- What are the tax implications of bringing funds into the UK from abroad? 204 2
- Property sale split between years 158 5
- VAT charge on e-service supply 97 3
- VATMOSS filing 168 3
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 640
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 405
- Pensions Regulator 379
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 324
- RTI - duplicate employee record 323
- Using the correct forms 299
- SA penalty proposals 296
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 278
- Digital marketing focus group 197
- Sage Vat return box 2 187