What does an e-bay seller need to show if Limied company
My client does nothing more than buy "toot" and sell on Ebay. One or two bulk orders from China each month and he packages and resells. Making good money (seeing as it's a hobby and he as a FT job too) but his house is a tip, piled high with socks and all sorts of "toot".
I have suggested trading as company for tax reasons.
With normal business the adivse is easy - need Name, RO address etc on headed paper.
But what does he need if Ebay-ing? Does he need to change his ebay/paypal account to have ltd in the title? Does he just need to show name and address etc on his sales invoices?
Can he just carry on with the existing one? He will set up a brand new bank account with ltd on of course.
Is it that simple?
- Bank account of a different company being used for transactions. 391 5
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 221 7
- Group Audit Thresholds 334 10
- One off meeting new client 1,645 16
- Legal title not in the company name 732 22
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,163 63
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 234 3
- inheritance tax 319 10
- Awkward insolvency practitioner 516 4
- Sage 50 re-key - VAT problem 173 3
- NALS Accountants Report 339 5
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,226 44
- Farm barn lettings 216 4
- Are Locum Optician Travel Costs Allowable? 289 4
- Deduction from Salary 605 14
- Using profits from Ltd company as start up funds for new venture 189 5
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 289 7
- Sole properietor 406 7
- Splitting hairs with a national firm 1,580 12
- Pay in Lieu of notice 287 6
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 638
- Cancelled 391
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 352
- Cancelled 333
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 305
- Probiz 296
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 274
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 254
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 221
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 196