What does an e-bay seller need to show if Limied company
My client does nothing more than buy "toot" and sell on Ebay. One or two bulk orders from China each month and he packages and resells. Making good money (seeing as it's a hobby and he as a FT job too) but his house is a tip, piled high with socks and all sorts of "toot".
I have suggested trading as company for tax reasons.
With normal business the adivse is easy - need Name, RO address etc on headed paper.
But what does he need if Ebay-ing? Does he need to change his ebay/paypal account to have ltd in the title? Does he just need to show name and address etc on his sales invoices?
Can he just carry on with the existing one? He will set up a brand new bank account with ltd on of course.
Is it that simple?
- Limited company built a property and the client has made this messy 224 7
- 2012 13 HMRC QUERY 525 9
- Transferring rental property to limited company 448 14
- Are there Sage Instant Accounts Plus report which give breakdowns of the debtors and creditors control account balances by invoice for each currency? 68 3
- Time recording 99 3
- HMRC Funding for Employee PAYE refund 252 4
- Paying dividends to Ordinary shares with different nominal values 110 2
- Land Registry 267 3
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 959 13
- Auto Enrolment 666 4
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 800 19
- Company Number 10000000 369 4
- Advertising Tips? 305 7
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,515 29
- IR35 362 5
- Exclusion of single director companies from the Employment Allowance in 2016/17 419 12
- Revenue phishing examples 238 1
- iris update 11.9.2 208 2
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 452 13
- 2015 tax year end 543 1
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 733
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 432
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 374
- Costly Accounting Software contract 366
- Directors' advances and credits 283
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 260
- DTA tie-breaker issue 251
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 233
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 210
- CGT for NOn UK residents 195