What does an e-bay seller need to show if Limied company
My client does nothing more than buy "toot" and sell on Ebay. One or two bulk orders from China each month and he packages and resells. Making good money (seeing as it's a hobby and he as a FT job too) but his house is a tip, piled high with socks and all sorts of "toot".
I have suggested trading as company for tax reasons.
With normal business the adivse is easy - need Name, RO address etc on headed paper.
But what does he need if Ebay-ing? Does he need to change his ebay/paypal account to have ltd in the title? Does he just need to show name and address etc on his sales invoices?
Can he just carry on with the existing one? He will set up a brand new bank account with ltd on of course.
Is it that simple?
- Company Strike off 122 6
- Inexpensive CRM for small accountancy practice? 33 1
- are we that stupid 31 1
- wife as partner 856 6
- Starting your response in the subject line of the form 466 13
- VAT B2B EU service - curious 277 6
- 'Careless' Self Assessment Error 287 8
- HMRC Security Deposit 1,280 19
- Self Assessment penalties again 71 1
- living will or LPA? 56 1
- Practice software 1,330 19
- Company Limited by Guarantee 213 3
- Job costing 195 1
- is anybody using iris and sql server standard 2014? 242 5
- Shares held in trust 172 4
- Servicing AE fees 346 7
- Company accounts for £350 1,231 32
- Spread Betting and Forex Trading 172 2
- APN's 226 1
- How to report under-declaration on next VAT100? 231 2
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 321
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 317
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 281
- French ConnectionUK 253
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 233
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 210
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 209
- Tax surcharge appeal - where to send ? 148
- Agricultural Flat Rate Scheme 141
- Indian Provident Fund 138