What does an e-bay seller need to show if Limied company
My client does nothing more than buy "toot" and sell on Ebay. One or two bulk orders from China each month and he packages and resells. Making good money (seeing as it's a hobby and he as a FT job too) but his house is a tip, piled high with socks and all sorts of "toot".
I have suggested trading as company for tax reasons.
With normal business the adivse is easy - need Name, RO address etc on headed paper.
But what does he need if Ebay-ing? Does he need to change his ebay/paypal account to have ltd in the title? Does he just need to show name and address etc on his sales invoices?
Can he just carry on with the existing one? He will set up a brand new bank account with ltd on of course.
Is it that simple?
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 664 5
- See you all on the other side 712 6
- 12Pay 476 2
- dividends 648 2
- R&D 334 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,196 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 447 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 432 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 386 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 555 5
- Seeking a tax case 658 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 516 4
- Companies house strike off 581 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 445 2
- Moving to the cloud 756 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 220 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 914 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 221 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,095 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 511 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 565
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 422
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 375
- IRIS and FRS 102 357
- Capitalising Finance Lease 332
- USA help 320
- Marginal rates of tax 312
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 309
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 296
- Class 2 NI 292