What does an e-bay seller need to show if Limied company
My client does nothing more than buy "toot" and sell on Ebay. One or two bulk orders from China each month and he packages and resells. Making good money (seeing as it's a hobby and he as a FT job too) but his house is a tip, piled high with socks and all sorts of "toot".
I have suggested trading as company for tax reasons.
With normal business the adivse is easy - need Name, RO address etc on headed paper.
But what does he need if Ebay-ing? Does he need to change his ebay/paypal account to have ltd in the title? Does he just need to show name and address etc on his sales invoices?
Can he just carry on with the existing one? He will set up a brand new bank account with ltd on of course.
Is it that simple?
- Capital allowances anti-avoidance 201 6
- Can I zero rate the VAT? 224 5
- Employed clients and expenses 759 13
- VAT return - Box 7 & 9 Vat cash accounting 28 1
- FRS 102 Fair Value v open market value 99 2
- Taxfiler V's BTC 803 31
- Quickbooks 2015 170 1
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 352 13
- Sage reporting 100 4
- SA302's anyone?? 2,771 41
- Directors loan accounts 237 6
- Professional Clearance 1,509 23
- Recommendations for payroll/AE software? 338 8
- Expense receipt from previous quarter not included in VAT return 109 2
- Change of director first name on Annual Return 122 2
- BTC Software 263 9
- Allowable expenditure when claiming wear & tear 194 7
- Clearing payments on account/ Sage 50 99 5
- Goods Purchased for Rental 570 30
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 2,712 25
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 1,013
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 523
- NOVA 481
- Bonus Bonds 360
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 345
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 261
- Payment for Promotional Samples 234
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 231
- Friendly Pensions 158
- Box 8 VAT Return - deposit payment 147