What does an e-bay seller need to show if Limied company
My client does nothing more than buy "toot" and sell on Ebay. One or two bulk orders from China each month and he packages and resells. Making good money (seeing as it's a hobby and he as a FT job too) but his house is a tip, piled high with socks and all sorts of "toot".
I have suggested trading as company for tax reasons.
With normal business the adivse is easy - need Name, RO address etc on headed paper.
But what does he need if Ebay-ing? Does he need to change his ebay/paypal account to have ltd in the title? Does he just need to show name and address etc on his sales invoices?
Can he just carry on with the existing one? He will set up a brand new bank account with ltd on of course.
Is it that simple?
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 240 12
- Drop box Storage 127 2
- Is this fraud? 114 3
- Furnished lettings criteria 39 1
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 392 5
- Saying goodbye 212 6
- Flat rate scheme 82 1
- SAGE TRANSACTIONS DATA 73 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,119 412
- Pension Contributions Relief 345 11
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 78 1
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 198 2
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 272 15
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 294 1
- Sportman claiming for training kit 956 10
- Naming new company 131 4
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 779 33
- UK RESIDENT IN RECEIPT OF USA PENSION 154 2
- More stupid generic notices from HMRC on RTI 279 4
- VAT registration for self employed dentist??? 583 22
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,267
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 452
- National Insurance 351
- Non Resident 265
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 258
- Franchise income and costs 235
- Hands on experience of Digita 190
- Employer's Helpline 143
- employment capital allowances 133
- CIS paid under reg 9 129