What does an e-bay seller need to show if Limied company
My client does nothing more than buy "toot" and sell on Ebay. One or two bulk orders from China each month and he packages and resells. Making good money (seeing as it's a hobby and he as a FT job too) but his house is a tip, piled high with socks and all sorts of "toot".
I have suggested trading as company for tax reasons.
With normal business the adivse is easy - need Name, RO address etc on headed paper.
But what does he need if Ebay-ing? Does he need to change his ebay/paypal account to have ltd in the title? Does he just need to show name and address etc on his sales invoices?
Can he just carry on with the existing one? He will set up a brand new bank account with ltd on of course.
Is it that simple?
- Trustee in Bankruptcy 97 4
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 164 6
- Is there a requirement to clearly state the amount of a bill? 235 5
- Limited Company trading status. 199 6
- VAT flat rate scheme 41 1
- Issue with a software supplier 104 3
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,543 29
- Alphabet shares dividend paperwork 111 2
- Aquisition Value 95 3
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 363 8
- When should i raise VAT invoice after pro-forma payment received? 420 12
- Dividends 256 3
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 788 13
- Collecting cash on behalf of another business 152 4
- Unpaid Fee's 214 5
- HMRC Getting Extra Tough? 1,275 11
- A very basic T9 or T0 Question... 184 4
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 286 1
- How much to charge? 639 9
- Two questions re client meetings and TR Fees 259 3
- Possible Partnership? 503
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 484
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 460
- New Fangled Penalties 296
- Clubs and Taxable Income 255
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 253
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 243
- Loans to other companies 189
- Tasbook email configuration 178
- Accomodation and travel 172