What does an e-bay seller need to show if Limied company
My client does nothing more than buy "toot" and sell on Ebay. One or two bulk orders from China each month and he packages and resells. Making good money (seeing as it's a hobby and he as a FT job too) but his house is a tip, piled high with socks and all sorts of "toot".
I have suggested trading as company for tax reasons.
With normal business the adivse is easy - need Name, RO address etc on headed paper.
But what does he need if Ebay-ing? Does he need to change his ebay/paypal account to have ltd in the title? Does he just need to show name and address etc on his sales invoices?
Can he just carry on with the existing one? He will set up a brand new bank account with ltd on of course.
Is it that simple?
- Samadian what does it mean 452 9
- Excessive Security 694 30
- R & D 55 2
- I know this has been done to death but IRIS / DIGITA / CCH??? 443 9
- Income tax exemption on woodlands 109 3
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 150 7
- Why will HMRC not code out my client's £1,730 underpayment for 12/13 116 2
- Tax rebate under PAYE, no p60? 143 5
- Tax return 158 4
- Associations tax regime for Saturday school 499 6
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 173 2
- Fee protection 279 9
- Long Term Contracts 134 3
- Standard P&L format - Companies Act 2006 82 2
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 667 15
- Generic PAYE notices 247 6
- Ltd company or sole trader 283 9
- Cross Border VAT Reclaims 199 5
- LLP classification of division of profit 149 4
- Changes in NHS pensions 197 1
- Xtuple 482
- Qtac payroll for bureau 323
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 271
- Industrial & Provident Societies 264
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 205
- Mehjoo 204
- VAT on commission from Oyster card top up, lottery & paypoint 172
- New strategic report 161
- Domain name sale and limited company 143
- South African Government Pension 141