What does an e-bay seller need to show if Limied company
My client does nothing more than buy "toot" and sell on Ebay. One or two bulk orders from China each month and he packages and resells. Making good money (seeing as it's a hobby and he as a FT job too) but his house is a tip, piled high with socks and all sorts of "toot".
I have suggested trading as company for tax reasons.
With normal business the adivse is easy - need Name, RO address etc on headed paper.
But what does he need if Ebay-ing? Does he need to change his ebay/paypal account to have ltd in the title? Does he just need to show name and address etc on his sales invoices?
Can he just carry on with the existing one? He will set up a brand new bank account with ltd on of course.
Is it that simple?
- Giving a seminar 634 34
- What leverage do I have with accountants if any? 327 3
- Sole trader - bank statements 308 14
- Boffin of the Year 152 6
- Has anyone been told of the extra Sage Payroll fees for auto enrolment? 445 9
- PAYE versus Dividends 114 1
- Altered PAYE cheque 435 9
- equipment rental 65 1
- Flat Rate Scheme 371 16
- Non sequitur 159 1
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 3,192 63
- Distance between Postcodes in Excel 571 11
- Employer pension contribution as part of redundancy package 126 3
- Incorrect Generic non-filing notice 262 9
- Am i Liable? 795 19
- Joint Filing Help 167 3
- Missed Student Loan Contributions 244 8
- audit for 50% associate? 88 2
- Contingent Asset Disclosure 106 5
- Write off of former director's loan 816 12
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,280
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 631
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 416
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 325
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 243
- Alphabet shares 215
- Agent fees to sell business 205
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 201
- Office recharges 161
- Tax position on lease extension 156