What does an e-bay seller need to show if Limied company
My client does nothing more than buy "toot" and sell on Ebay. One or two bulk orders from China each month and he packages and resells. Making good money (seeing as it's a hobby and he as a FT job too) but his house is a tip, piled high with socks and all sorts of "toot".
I have suggested trading as company for tax reasons.
With normal business the adivse is easy - need Name, RO address etc on headed paper.
But what does he need if Ebay-ing? Does he need to change his ebay/paypal account to have ltd in the title? Does he just need to show name and address etc on his sales invoices?
Can he just carry on with the existing one? He will set up a brand new bank account with ltd on of course.
Is it that simple?
- Enforcing A CCJ 337 7
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 370 8
- RTI 'Late Filing' & paying employees in arrears 51 1
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 167 5
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 161 2
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 282 5
- Comapny valuation qualifications 113 2
- Director's tax return 375 8
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 169 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,103 34
- Flat rate vat 201 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 184 5
- Coming in from the cold 359 3
- Splitting the tax year 176 2
- P11d & Medical Ins 211 2
- Should design costs be capitalised? 182 4
- Submitting tax return 200 1
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 270 8
- Sage Payroll 320 11
- Payroo Employer allowance query 214 6
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 809
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 559
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 427
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 308
- Free Tax Legislation? 282
- Director Loan account operation 263
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 254
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 250
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 232
- Paye procedures for CVA 170