What does an e-bay seller need to show if Limied company
My client does nothing more than buy "toot" and sell on Ebay. One or two bulk orders from China each month and he packages and resells. Making good money (seeing as it's a hobby and he as a FT job too) but his house is a tip, piled high with socks and all sorts of "toot".
I have suggested trading as company for tax reasons.
With normal business the adivse is easy - need Name, RO address etc on headed paper.
But what does he need if Ebay-ing? Does he need to change his ebay/paypal account to have ltd in the title? Does he just need to show name and address etc on his sales invoices?
Can he just carry on with the existing one? He will set up a brand new bank account with ltd on of course.
Is it that simple?
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 304 14
- Deduction from net or gross pay? 118 3
- Check my logic on this please? 206 1
- VAT Margin Scheme for Second Hand Watches 54 2
- VAT reports on trade debtors and trade creditors 216 6
- Share swap 392 13
- Late P45 184 5
- Know it alls (who don't) 515 13
- How to account fot Cross-border vat. 163 3
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 421 13
- CIC accounts submission 87 3
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 586 20
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 431 9
- Associated companies - CT small profits relief 263 11
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,497 44
- What does it mean?? 473 12
- Should I pass on my HMRC login 1,112 13
- RTI error - two of the same employer - what to do 237 4
- VAT & Landlords 218 6
- Make an adjustment to profits chargeable to class 4 nic 114 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,564
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 863
- International interest certificate 475
- NOVA 332
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 247
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 238
- Management expenses for investment company 223
- Bonus Bonds 216
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 206
- Help with tax codes on Sage 161