What happens if there ARE professional reasons?
I have just received a clearance letter from an accountant asking if there are any professional reasons they should be made aware as to why they shouldn't accept the appointment of an ex-client.
In my opinion there ARE as he was basically trading insolvent when I left him - he had maxed his creditors out and was taking every penny he could for himself.
I've never had this situation before when just about to reply to a clearance letter and wondered if any other members have and how I should respond?
- Insovent companies 845 18
- Rounding errors on CT600 105 4
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,287 48
- BrightPay quirks 158 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 87 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 782 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,167 31
- Website Content 78 1
- Mortgage Reference 473 5
- Personal Tax 611 12
- New Build 143 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 112 1
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 147 1
- USA Tax Query 279 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 422 5
- last minute request 630 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 333 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 366 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,722 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 984 6