What happens to practice after my death?
I intend to draft my will within the next few weeks. The question I am uncertain about is what happens to my practice after my death.
I do not have any intentions to retire - as long as my mind and body are healthy.
If I die young - what happens? Does the person who I have put on my practicing certificate renewal form takes over and inform clients to find another accountant?
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 167 3
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 134 1
- incorrect old p60 346 8
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,079 31
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 227 3
- Missing tax return 345 4
- r there any crustie unemployed failed accounting clerks here ? 372 3
- Inflation and fees 1,384 24
- Sage Priority Support 175 3
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 200 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 830 24
- Micro-entity accounts 228 1
- Related party disclosure 206 3
- Company reconstruction 139 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 234 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 153 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 174 1
- Advice please! 419 2
- VAT on new builds 188 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 151 1