What happens to practice after my death?
I intend to draft my will within the next few weeks. The question I am uncertain about is what happens to my practice after my death.
I do not have any intentions to retire - as long as my mind and body are healthy.
If I die young - what happens? Does the person who I have put on my practicing certificate renewal form takes over and inform clients to find another accountant?
- Where can I get the information for this 363 7
- BrightPay 361 9
- If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax? 200 3
- CGT &LLP 76 2
- Am I at risk as an appointed Agent? 540 4
- Setting up an offshore company 100 1
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 185 16
- Secure document exchange 124 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 161 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 392 7
- break even point 169 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 114 3
- Fax to email providers 326 11
- Payroll software 243 11
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 135 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 143 4
- How to issue shares to investors 93 1
- Expense management software 631 12
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,108 84
- Tax code 153 1