What ID is needed for non resident directors?
Just undertaken a client file review and we have a UK Ltd company that has just appointed a non resident director to its board. For AML record keeping, we will request a copy of their passport photo ID, but is there anything else you would normally ask for? UK resident directors normally provided recent utility bills to confirm their address as well as paasport/driving licence.
Can you please advise?
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 154 1
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 162 2
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 448 4
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 64 1
- VAT refund 303 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,275 37
- flat rate scheme 105 2
- Turnover on a tax return 537 12
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 97 2
- incorrect old p60 559 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 108 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 180 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 140 1
- Special dividends & CGT 199 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 183 1
- Networking 356 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 276 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 302 4
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 334 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 288 2