What a mug
Who else has been drawn into getting IRIS Bureau payroll?
I know many of you would recommend other software, but I have used PAYE Master for many years and never really had a problem with it.
Got a call from IRIS and shown a demo of the bureau, looked good, that was until the software turned up and I started using it. What a bag of b******s.
Don't change, in my opinion it is not suitable for a practice as the actual process is too long winded.
Wish I had never changed, the thing that hurts most is being £400+ out of pocket.
What a mug!
- What aspects of accountancy/book-keeping most trouble people 150 3
- Accountant software 417 11
- Accounting jobs in the UK 145 2
- Foreign income on Self Assesment 231 1
- Dividend paid to non-shareholder 200 4
- CIS gross status review 93 1
- Notes needed for a new partner in an LLP 126 2
- Dividend payments to spouses 358 6
- Flat rate vat error 244 5
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 137 5
- How do I clear transaction history - Sage 50 v9 145 2
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 89 1
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 148 4
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 364 8
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 623 17
- Dispensation pointless ? 271 4
- Accountant Pays Clients Tax 611 11
- Are bankruptcy restrictions order becoming more common? 204 4
- Charge out rates in London? 217 2
- Negative retained earnings & Dividends 186 3
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 756
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 484
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 299
- How to format a stock book 266
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 213
- Tax efficient holding company structure 203
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 196
- Investment property company accounts template 191
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 172
- Sage 50 Customer Statements and Running Balances 161