What practice management software should I get?
We have reached 300 contractors and started receiving enquiries through our website. Currently we are using spreadsheet for filtering data to send auto reminders for VAT deadline etc. As we are getting more clients its become difficult for us to keep track of my clients.
The other issue is engaging prospects by sending auto reminders.
Could anyone advise the best and cost effective system. I attended logical office video demonstration today but they are charging 50 Pounds per month extra for autoreminders for Pre-Written template library, Client/work dashboard (action list), Pre-defined work screens with statuses, Implementation documentation, Automated Reminders for:YEAR END ACCOUNTS (Limited Company, Partnership, Sole Trader), ANNUAL RETURN ONLINE, COMPLIANCE, VAT RETURNS etc which was a bit disappointment as they did not mention of separate price for this during our video demonstration.
Any suggestions besides spreadsheet?
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 82 1
- Special dividends & CGT 176 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 120 1
- Networking 324 5
- Turnover on a tax return 468 10
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,209 33
- VAT refund 267 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 260 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 290 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 124 1
- incorrect old p60 512 13
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 325 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 256 2
- IT Contractor 276 1
- Sage instant account codes 185 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 281 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 327 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,968 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 341 4
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 320 1