What practice management software should I get?
We have reached 300 contractors and started receiving enquiries through our website. Currently we are using spreadsheet for filtering data to send auto reminders for VAT deadline etc. As we are getting more clients its become difficult for us to keep track of my clients.
The other issue is engaging prospects by sending auto reminders.
Could anyone advise the best and cost effective system. I attended logical office video demonstration today but they are charging 50 Pounds per month extra for autoreminders for Pre-Written template library, Client/work dashboard (action list), Pre-defined work screens with statuses, Implementation documentation, Automated Reminders for:YEAR END ACCOUNTS (Limited Company, Partnership, Sole Trader), ANNUAL RETURN ONLINE, COMPLIANCE, VAT RETURNS etc which was a bit disappointment as they did not mention of separate price for this during our video demonstration.
Any suggestions besides spreadsheet?
- Gift aid procedure please? 466 5
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 182 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 232 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,246 35
- Mortgage Reference 566 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 274 7
- Insovent companies 889 19
- New Build 227 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,301 48
- BrightPay quirks 256 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 819 20
- Website Content 200 1
- Personal Tax 635 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 213 1
- USA Tax Query 324 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 443 5
- last minute request 664 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 375 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 409 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,751 25