What practice management software should I get?
We have reached 300 contractors and started receiving enquiries through our website. Currently we are using spreadsheet for filtering data to send auto reminders for VAT deadline etc. As we are getting more clients its become difficult for us to keep track of my clients.
The other issue is engaging prospects by sending auto reminders.
Could anyone advise the best and cost effective system. I attended logical office video demonstration today but they are charging 50 Pounds per month extra for autoreminders for Pre-Written template library, Client/work dashboard (action list), Pre-defined work screens with statuses, Implementation documentation, Automated Reminders for:YEAR END ACCOUNTS (Limited Company, Partnership, Sole Trader), ANNUAL RETURN ONLINE, COMPLIANCE, VAT RETURNS etc which was a bit disappointment as they did not mention of separate price for this during our video demonstration.
Any suggestions besides spreadsheet?
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 46 1
- cancellation of Engagement 435 12
- Profit or Capital Gain 68 3
- How to complain about HMRC 319 11
- Protocol on SEIS & EIS 93 4
- Company Name - Number of Characters 84 1
- Car leased by Co, cost made good in full. Am I missing a trick? 150 7
- Bulk Invoicing 41 1
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 661 21
- FRS percentage 211 5
- Adding Tables to Wizard 37 1
- Who would you nominate for a Practice Excellence Award? 451 5
- Companies House 852 7
- Accountancy work for Farmers 298 12
- PAYE for a babysitter? 351 17
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 169 2
- Is a dormant CT600 needed? 68 1
- Preparing CIC accounts 84 1
- Feuding directors 549 18
- Autoenrolment and payroll software from April 2015 313 2
- CTA study material 666
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 403
- Employment related securities question 250
- ATED Penalties 227
- AIM Stocks and IHT 205
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 181
- Trust for Employee 165
- Expat pension contributions? 159
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 120
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 111