What practice management software should I get?
We have reached 300 contractors and started receiving enquiries through our website. Currently we are using spreadsheet for filtering data to send auto reminders for VAT deadline etc. As we are getting more clients its become difficult for us to keep track of my clients.
The other issue is engaging prospects by sending auto reminders.
Could anyone advise the best and cost effective system. I attended logical office video demonstration today but they are charging 50 Pounds per month extra for autoreminders for Pre-Written template library, Client/work dashboard (action list), Pre-defined work screens with statuses, Implementation documentation, Automated Reminders for:YEAR END ACCOUNTS (Limited Company, Partnership, Sole Trader), ANNUAL RETURN ONLINE, COMPLIANCE, VAT RETURNS etc which was a bit disappointment as they did not mention of separate price for this during our video demonstration.
Any suggestions besides spreadsheet?
- Can I pay into a pension? 178 4
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 1,030 18
- Summer festivals! 223 6
- Overlap profit 362 8
- VAT on Security Services to Foreign Companies. 88 3
- NHS England and the Off Payroll Worker Team 136 3
- Do accountants work at home? 651 13
- I used to think HMRC contact lines couldnt get any worse................ 332 5
- The Accountancy Party: What’s in your manifesto? 186 4
- Personal Expenses 218 5
- Furnished Holiday Lets & VAT 154 6
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 474 10
- Accountants Qualifications 312 3
- SPORTS SUPPLEMENTS 89 1
- US Company charging VAT. How to account 168 2
- PPR for transferee spouse 89 1
- Rogue Accountant 3,973 58
- Where has Portia gone? 6,249 120
- How to introduce funds in to a Limited by guarantee company 89 1
- ER Relief 122 2