What practice management software should I get?
We have reached 300 contractors and started receiving enquiries through our website. Currently we are using spreadsheet for filtering data to send auto reminders for VAT deadline etc. As we are getting more clients its become difficult for us to keep track of my clients.
The other issue is engaging prospects by sending auto reminders.
Could anyone advise the best and cost effective system. I attended logical office video demonstration today but they are charging 50 Pounds per month extra for autoreminders for Pre-Written template library, Client/work dashboard (action list), Pre-defined work screens with statuses, Implementation documentation, Automated Reminders for:YEAR END ACCOUNTS (Limited Company, Partnership, Sole Trader), ANNUAL RETURN ONLINE, COMPLIANCE, VAT RETURNS etc which was a bit disappointment as they did not mention of separate price for this during our video demonstration.
Any suggestions besides spreadsheet?
- Outsourcing Payroll 171 3
- CIS Set off 21 1
- R&D tax credits 69 3
- Annual Report - How to? 432 20
- 15% restirction on lease cars 176 3
- Little Green Man needs help HGV driver LTD company 189 2
- sage 182 5
- Rent -sole trader 114 1
- Accountants not providing all required information 335 5
- VAT NETP and Tax Agents/Representatives joimnt and several liability 94 2
- Manually amending PAYE Code Number in HMRC Basic PAYE Tools 188 6
- Improvements to leasehold property and Capital Allowances 52 1
- Double entry 230 5
- FBI2 211 4
- Companies House 193 3
- Interprise software 105 1
- TAX, VAT and non-UK residence 524 19
- Charity accounting 274 6
- Separate Pay runs for salary and commission 158 4
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 1,092 13
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 546
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 471
- EPS and CIS deductions 330
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 312
- Construction CIS LLP Company 304
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 299
- Tax Investigation - Employee Travel 269
- Overdrawn director account 222
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 205
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 205