What size business can SaaS online software handle?
Hi, we currently use Sage and I have grown tired of its over complex nature for the non accounting type! I like the idea of the Saas providers such as Xero and Kashflow but how capable are they?
We turn over £2.5 million and have lots of low value transaction typically between £50-£200 pounds per invoice, so lots of invoices. Can these systems cope with that level of through put?
The real question for me here is, we have a back of house database (Filemaker) that generates our invocing that we then data load into Sage on a weekly basis via an Adept plug in. Thats all purchase invoices and credits, as well as Sales invoice and credits. Can this import be done into a Saas platform, if so which one?
The information we import is:
<Type> ie Sales Credit, Sales Invoice, Purchase Invoice, Purchase Credit
<Account Ref> ie 999 ABC Limited
<Nominal Ref> ie 4000 - Widgets, 4001 - Gromits
<Tax Code> ie T1 20%, T2 0%, T3 Mixed
<Extra Ref> ie Customers order number
We have a Barclays bank account - do you know if we can use the online feeds with Xero?
Can you make accruals on these systems?
Sorry if I sound like a novice, thats because I am!
- How to cancel a partnership registration for self assessment 597 17
- PPR posers 185 3
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,499 466
- employment capital allowances 179 1
- RTI penalties coming in from 6/10/14 38 1
- Direct Debit - no receipts 336 6
- Does anyone use quotation software? 222 3
- VAT on Imports 33 1
- Use of home expenses Rent calculation 200 1
- Can't read my handwriting 367 9
- Sole trader - Normal Bank account used for business? 211 2
- Annual PAYE schemes - Moneysoft 98 2
- Who is a Minister of Religion for Tax Purposes? 106 1
- corp tax software 779 11
- Audit partner? 112 3
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,550 71
- Overnight subsistence 129 2
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 661 13
- FL Memo - Any Good 568 9
- Accountancy packages for FRS 102 266 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,349
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 500
- National Insurance 386
- Non Resident 308
- Hands on experience of Digita 231
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 206
- Employer's Helpline 180
- CIS paid under reg 9 168
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 139
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 134