What size business can SaaS online software handle?
Hi, we currently use Sage and I have grown tired of its over complex nature for the non accounting type! I like the idea of the Saas providers such as Xero and Kashflow but how capable are they?
We turn over £2.5 million and have lots of low value transaction typically between £50-£200 pounds per invoice, so lots of invoices. Can these systems cope with that level of through put?
The real question for me here is, we have a back of house database (Filemaker) that generates our invocing that we then data load into Sage on a weekly basis via an Adept plug in. Thats all purchase invoices and credits, as well as Sales invoice and credits. Can this import be done into a Saas platform, if so which one?
The information we import is:
<Type> ie Sales Credit, Sales Invoice, Purchase Invoice, Purchase Credit
<Account Ref> ie 999 ABC Limited
<Nominal Ref> ie 4000 - Widgets, 4001 - Gromits
<Tax Code> ie T1 20%, T2 0%, T3 Mixed
<Extra Ref> ie Customers order number
We have a Barclays bank account - do you know if we can use the online feeds with Xero?
Can you make accruals on these systems?
Sorry if I sound like a novice, thats because I am!
- Carrying forward self employment losses 127 6
- 31 Jan Procrastination Question: Computer Monitors 112 6
- client can't/won't pay 1,737 33
- Child Benefit Higher Income Tax Charge 63 2
- how much to charge 222 6
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 327 16
- Charities and VAT 127 11
- Rental losses 78 2
- EIS reinvestment relief 190 13
- VAT on Vocational Training Courses supplied to a Charity Org? 159 3
- HMRC SA system 85 2
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 1,490 53
- Company dividends 859 36
- Anybody received an Employer Payment Booklet for 2015-2016? 174 5
- Simplified use of home - contradiction 76 2
- Reporting foreign income in Self-Assessment Tax Return 87 2
- Warning! Cannot pay SA tax at Post Office 842 23
- White van man 995 30
- Tax Penalty overreaction 2,388 16
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 765 28
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 897
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 594
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 563
- Latest phishing scam 517
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 368
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 336
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 274
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 193
- Capital allowances in first basis period 173
- Sabbatical payments 167