What size business can SaaS online software handle?
Hi, we currently use Sage and I have grown tired of its over complex nature for the non accounting type! I like the idea of the Saas providers such as Xero and Kashflow but how capable are they?
We turn over £2.5 million and have lots of low value transaction typically between £50-£200 pounds per invoice, so lots of invoices. Can these systems cope with that level of through put?
The real question for me here is, we have a back of house database (Filemaker) that generates our invocing that we then data load into Sage on a weekly basis via an Adept plug in. Thats all purchase invoices and credits, as well as Sales invoice and credits. Can this import be done into a Saas platform, if so which one?
The information we import is:
<Type> ie Sales Credit, Sales Invoice, Purchase Invoice, Purchase Credit
<Account Ref> ie 999 ABC Limited
<Nominal Ref> ie 4000 - Widgets, 4001 - Gromits
<Tax Code> ie T1 20%, T2 0%, T3 Mixed
<Extra Ref> ie Customers order number
We have a Barclays bank account - do you know if we can use the online feeds with Xero?
Can you make accruals on these systems?
Sorry if I sound like a novice, thats because I am!
- Spam blocking 129 5
- Just for fun. 701 22
- VAT on purchase of plant from Germany 101 3
- Can we learn from the financial services industry? 76 1
- How to pay national insurance 503 16
- Director needs to withdraw 45k lump sum from company 210 4
- Landlord possible penalties for late registration for self assessment 207 9
- AccountingWeb is unworkable 130 1
- Small pool write off 210 4
- Bonus in june 235 2
- Where do I declare dividends in HMRC's Computations software ? 177 5
- reduce rate VAT on conversion from 2 to 1 dwelling 106 2
- HMRC Email 324 5
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 1,926 21
- Employment status 215 3
- BIM47080 and director training before trade starts 176 5
- Accounting Software for Small Practice 990 23
- Hannah's blog post about fish 367 4
- Overlap relief 642 16
- Timescale for S455/S458 reclaims 168 3
- Theatre Tax Relief 481
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 376
- Windows 10 on-going support ... 371
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 343
- Perkbox 309
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 302
- Compensation - Taxable or not then CGT or IT 269
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 267
- Document Management Systems 249
- WIP Software 229