What size business can SaaS online software handle?
Hi, we currently use Sage and I have grown tired of its over complex nature for the non accounting type! I like the idea of the Saas providers such as Xero and Kashflow but how capable are they?
We turn over £2.5 million and have lots of low value transaction typically between £50-£200 pounds per invoice, so lots of invoices. Can these systems cope with that level of through put?
The real question for me here is, we have a back of house database (Filemaker) that generates our invocing that we then data load into Sage on a weekly basis via an Adept plug in. Thats all purchase invoices and credits, as well as Sales invoice and credits. Can this import be done into a Saas platform, if so which one?
The information we import is:
<Type> ie Sales Credit, Sales Invoice, Purchase Invoice, Purchase Credit
<Account Ref> ie 999 ABC Limited
<Nominal Ref> ie 4000 - Widgets, 4001 - Gromits
<Tax Code> ie T1 20%, T2 0%, T3 Mixed
<Extra Ref> ie Customers order number
We have a Barclays bank account - do you know if we can use the online feeds with Xero?
Can you make accruals on these systems?
Sorry if I sound like a novice, thats because I am!
- Can interest received be netted against interest paid in this scenario? 90 2
- Film Actors - Averaging? 315 9
- Paying Harvest casuals and casual beaters 201 3
- FreeAgent question 91 2
- Retrospectively change VAT scheme? 116 2
- CIS monthly returns 168 2
- Goodie bag 1,545 52
- Husband Wife let property 346 9
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 497 12
- Output tax for retailer 312 8
- Footballers Testimonials Taxable? 276 3
- 13-14 Payroll return needs to be filed 132 2
- Payroll Software & Auto Enrolement 126 1
- CT600 Advice 124 1
- Fair Value Accounting 74 1
- Client incurring expenses on company car 137 4
- can I approach clients ? 402 8
- Companies House Penalties 130 2
- Apostille documents 112 2
- Budget 2015 predictions 541 13
- Possible Partnership? 640
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 517
- New Fangled Penalties 445
- Fuming! 379
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 317
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 254
- Outsource Data Entry 240
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 235
- Moving away from CCH software 227
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 174