What size business can SaaS online software handle?
Hi, we currently use Sage and I have grown tired of its over complex nature for the non accounting type! I like the idea of the Saas providers such as Xero and Kashflow but how capable are they?
We turn over £2.5 million and have lots of low value transaction typically between £50-£200 pounds per invoice, so lots of invoices. Can these systems cope with that level of through put?
The real question for me here is, we have a back of house database (Filemaker) that generates our invocing that we then data load into Sage on a weekly basis via an Adept plug in. Thats all purchase invoices and credits, as well as Sales invoice and credits. Can this import be done into a Saas platform, if so which one?
The information we import is:
<Type> ie Sales Credit, Sales Invoice, Purchase Invoice, Purchase Credit
<Account Ref> ie 999 ABC Limited
<Nominal Ref> ie 4000 - Widgets, 4001 - Gromits
<Tax Code> ie T1 20%, T2 0%, T3 Mixed
<Extra Ref> ie Customers order number
We have a Barclays bank account - do you know if we can use the online feeds with Xero?
Can you make accruals on these systems?
Sorry if I sound like a novice, thats because I am!
- Fee base v staff ratio 168 4
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 285 3
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 191 2
- Gift in kind to charity by company: services 50 1
- Investor exit 173 3
- Partially exempt? 353 10
- Debtor/creditor set-off 92 1
- Redundancy payment added to p45 373 3
- Undeclared rental income 2,150 22
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 355 4
- Cash basis 388 10
- Statutory sick pay 223 3
- Overseas bank interest 213 5
- Contractor accommodation expenses 151 1
- Kasperskey - home pc 354 4
- Resubmit Corporation tax Return 212 2
- Rental Income Tax Planning 308 4
- Any Scottish members out there? 15,940 589
- Companies house dissolved my company. What do I do now? 1,401 12
- Lorry Drivers 403 5
- Skandia using wrong address 552
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 297
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 296
- Employee rewards 281
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 258
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 245
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 234
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 218
- Etax Australian 179
- LLP in Construction Industry 143