What size business can SaaS online software handle?
Hi, we currently use Sage and I have grown tired of its over complex nature for the non accounting type! I like the idea of the Saas providers such as Xero and Kashflow but how capable are they?
We turn over £2.5 million and have lots of low value transaction typically between £50-£200 pounds per invoice, so lots of invoices. Can these systems cope with that level of through put?
The real question for me here is, we have a back of house database (Filemaker) that generates our invocing that we then data load into Sage on a weekly basis via an Adept plug in. Thats all purchase invoices and credits, as well as Sales invoice and credits. Can this import be done into a Saas platform, if so which one?
The information we import is:
<Type> ie Sales Credit, Sales Invoice, Purchase Invoice, Purchase Credit
<Account Ref> ie 999 ABC Limited
<Nominal Ref> ie 4000 - Widgets, 4001 - Gromits
<Tax Code> ie T1 20%, T2 0%, T3 Mixed
<Extra Ref> ie Customers order number
We have a Barclays bank account - do you know if we can use the online feeds with Xero?
Can you make accruals on these systems?
Sorry if I sound like a novice, thats because I am!
- Dispensing with accounting periods, with nested ledgers. 240 7
- cancellation of Engagement 222 4
- Foreign branch in SME 110 1
- How much did you pay for your website 1,245 22
- Fastest Software 673 11
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 134 1
- Where did it go? 293 2
- Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme Charges 96 1
- Feuding directors 292 8
- VAT Registration for Building Company 115 2
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 511 12
- Vat threshold issues 1,914 14
- Company Accounts - Limited company 615 5
- Use of Home for Sole Trader 254 4
- Vodaphone Share Scheme 115 1
- Benefit fraud 3,435 49
- SA Tax Returns 173 3
- Agent Change of Postal Address 171 2
- Consolidated accounts 144 2
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 1,032 24
- CTA study material 652
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 396
- Employment related securities question 249
- ATED Penalties 222
- AIM Stocks and IHT 204
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 174
- Trust for Employee 158
- Expat pension contributions? 152
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 136
- Capital allowances 128