What size business can SaaS online software handle?
Hi, we currently use Sage and I have grown tired of its over complex nature for the non accounting type! I like the idea of the Saas providers such as Xero and Kashflow but how capable are they?
We turn over £2.5 million and have lots of low value transaction typically between £50-£200 pounds per invoice, so lots of invoices. Can these systems cope with that level of through put?
The real question for me here is, we have a back of house database (Filemaker) that generates our invocing that we then data load into Sage on a weekly basis via an Adept plug in. Thats all purchase invoices and credits, as well as Sales invoice and credits. Can this import be done into a Saas platform, if so which one?
The information we import is:
<Type> ie Sales Credit, Sales Invoice, Purchase Invoice, Purchase Credit
<Account Ref> ie 999 ABC Limited
<Nominal Ref> ie 4000 - Widgets, 4001 - Gromits
<Tax Code> ie T1 20%, T2 0%, T3 Mixed
<Extra Ref> ie Customers order number
We have a Barclays bank account - do you know if we can use the online feeds with Xero?
Can you make accruals on these systems?
Sorry if I sound like a novice, thats because I am!
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,464 70
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,501 55
- Unfair charges for self assessment tax returns. Any recourse? 585 20
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 61 3
- VAT registration? 125 1
- ec sales lists 138 1
- MAAT vs ACCA 296 4
- VAT registration to supply services in EU 129 1
- Vat Retrospective Reclaim 136 1
- donations to school via self employed business (registered charity) 73 4
- Small company audit 716 12
- Reasonable excuse for not filing returns....Death? 153 2
- Company Director In Prison 76 1
- Estate agents - shared commission 117 3
- VAT point on Consignment stock 56 1
- Charity work 44 1
- West Bromich Albion 433 4
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 711 21
- Update workbook linkage without opening source 118 3
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 601 15
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 662
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 456
- Cancelled 417
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 358
- Cancelled 356
- Probiz 324
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 306
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 235
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 209
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 181