What size business can SaaS online software handle?
Hi, we currently use Sage and I have grown tired of its over complex nature for the non accounting type! I like the idea of the Saas providers such as Xero and Kashflow but how capable are they?
We turn over £2.5 million and have lots of low value transaction typically between £50-£200 pounds per invoice, so lots of invoices. Can these systems cope with that level of through put?
The real question for me here is, we have a back of house database (Filemaker) that generates our invocing that we then data load into Sage on a weekly basis via an Adept plug in. Thats all purchase invoices and credits, as well as Sales invoice and credits. Can this import be done into a Saas platform, if so which one?
The information we import is:
<Type> ie Sales Credit, Sales Invoice, Purchase Invoice, Purchase Credit
<Account Ref> ie 999 ABC Limited
<Nominal Ref> ie 4000 - Widgets, 4001 - Gromits
<Tax Code> ie T1 20%, T2 0%, T3 Mixed
<Extra Ref> ie Customers order number
We have a Barclays bank account - do you know if we can use the online feeds with Xero?
Can you make accruals on these systems?
Sorry if I sound like a novice, thats because I am!
- VAT Invoice 237 7
- VAT on sale of an Asset 90 1
- Cash in Hand 183 3
- Buy to let and capitak gain 196 5
- are receipts needed? 639 17
- SA302's anyone?? 622 18
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 337 8
- High value residential property - SDLT 15% 153 1
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 358 12
- Busines software 190 5
- Goods Purchased for Rental 217 6
- Converting a barn for business use 190 2
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 322 4
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 331 12
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 497 10
- Going to need a tax, insolvency and legal specialist I think 340 3
- Bookkeping software 740 7
- Clogged Losses 290 5
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 286 9
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 671 10
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 910
- International interest certificate 523
- NOVA 375
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 337
- Management expenses for investment company 278
- Bonus Bonds 276
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 187
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 171
- EXACT ONLINE 171
- P11D benefit received by widow 167