What size business can SaaS online software handle?
Hi, we currently use Sage and I have grown tired of its over complex nature for the non accounting type! I like the idea of the Saas providers such as Xero and Kashflow but how capable are they?
We turn over £2.5 million and have lots of low value transaction typically between £50-£200 pounds per invoice, so lots of invoices. Can these systems cope with that level of through put?
The real question for me here is, we have a back of house database (Filemaker) that generates our invocing that we then data load into Sage on a weekly basis via an Adept plug in. Thats all purchase invoices and credits, as well as Sales invoice and credits. Can this import be done into a Saas platform, if so which one?
The information we import is:
<Type> ie Sales Credit, Sales Invoice, Purchase Invoice, Purchase Credit
<Account Ref> ie 999 ABC Limited
<Nominal Ref> ie 4000 - Widgets, 4001 - Gromits
<Tax Code> ie T1 20%, T2 0%, T3 Mixed
<Extra Ref> ie Customers order number
We have a Barclays bank account - do you know if we can use the online feeds with Xero?
Can you make accruals on these systems?
Sorry if I sound like a novice, thats because I am!
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 688 22
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 514 15
- Do I need to pay my accountant 870 11
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 1,094 12
- LLP members transfer to limited companies. 104 1
- Audit 122 1
- carry back of gift aid 171 3
- Employee to move to Isle of Man 294 8
- Awkward IP 1,200 12
- What's in a name ? 974 8
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 863 10
- Negligible value - JJB Sports 201 1
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 556 11
- Is it possible to change a client's trading address for Vat purposes online 234 3
- Should everyone be entitled to a personal allowance 390 6
- Potentially dodgy client 422 3
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 561 28
- Entrepeneurs relief 461 18
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 401 9
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 558 23
- CTA study material 785
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 484
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 428
- Employment related securities question 313
- AIM Stocks and IHT 290
- Expat pension contributions? 270
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 265
- Trust for Employee 249
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 200
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 154