What size business can SaaS online software handle?
Hi, we currently use Sage and I have grown tired of its over complex nature for the non accounting type! I like the idea of the Saas providers such as Xero and Kashflow but how capable are they?
We turn over £2.5 million and have lots of low value transaction typically between £50-£200 pounds per invoice, so lots of invoices. Can these systems cope with that level of through put?
The real question for me here is, we have a back of house database (Filemaker) that generates our invocing that we then data load into Sage on a weekly basis via an Adept plug in. Thats all purchase invoices and credits, as well as Sales invoice and credits. Can this import be done into a Saas platform, if so which one?
The information we import is:
<Type> ie Sales Credit, Sales Invoice, Purchase Invoice, Purchase Credit
<Account Ref> ie 999 ABC Limited
<Nominal Ref> ie 4000 - Widgets, 4001 - Gromits
<Tax Code> ie T1 20%, T2 0%, T3 Mixed
<Extra Ref> ie Customers order number
We have a Barclays bank account - do you know if we can use the online feeds with Xero?
Can you make accruals on these systems?
Sorry if I sound like a novice, thats because I am!
- What does it mean?? 323 11
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 283 13
- VAT on motor expenses 886 32
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 74 1
- Sage Payroll with 'employees' not having tax or NI deducted 56 1
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,703 22
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,296 40
- How to account fot Cross-border vat. 84 1
- Entrepreneurs' relief for trustees - receipt of rent 136 3
- Associated companies - CT small profits relief 157 7
- Introduction of Goodwill 186 5
- PayPal Transaction Analysis 153 4
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 739 19
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 385 12
- Money transfers between companies owned by one person 203 9
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 328 11
- Sage 50 (2010) 108 2
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 390 3
- Recommendation of US tax adviser? 92 1
- Notes to statutory accounts 325 15
- Skandia using wrong address 1,546
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 852
- International interest certificate 469
- NOVA 327
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 229
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 217
- Bonus Bonds 208
- Management expenses for investment company 206
- DOUBLE TAXATION RELIEF BETWEEN A PRIVATE LTD COMPANY AND GREECE (the private Ltd has no employees and its main activity is 199
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 186