What size business can SaaS online software handle?
Hi, we currently use Sage and I have grown tired of its over complex nature for the non accounting type! I like the idea of the Saas providers such as Xero and Kashflow but how capable are they?
We turn over £2.5 million and have lots of low value transaction typically between £50-£200 pounds per invoice, so lots of invoices. Can these systems cope with that level of through put?
The real question for me here is, we have a back of house database (Filemaker) that generates our invocing that we then data load into Sage on a weekly basis via an Adept plug in. Thats all purchase invoices and credits, as well as Sales invoice and credits. Can this import be done into a Saas platform, if so which one?
The information we import is:
<Type> ie Sales Credit, Sales Invoice, Purchase Invoice, Purchase Credit
<Account Ref> ie 999 ABC Limited
<Nominal Ref> ie 4000 - Widgets, 4001 - Gromits
<Tax Code> ie T1 20%, T2 0%, T3 Mixed
<Extra Ref> ie Customers order number
We have a Barclays bank account - do you know if we can use the online feeds with Xero?
Can you make accruals on these systems?
Sorry if I sound like a novice, thats because I am!
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,662 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 284 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 177 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,550 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 67 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 209 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 219 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 812 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 99 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,296 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 907 37
- Second Limited Company 116 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 494 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 290 8
- Probate services 368 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 496 20
- trading losses allowable? 758 14
- Post AAT? 690 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 143 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 194 2