What size business can SaaS online software handle?
Hi, we currently use Sage and I have grown tired of its over complex nature for the non accounting type! I like the idea of the Saas providers such as Xero and Kashflow but how capable are they?
We turn over £2.5 million and have lots of low value transaction typically between £50-£200 pounds per invoice, so lots of invoices. Can these systems cope with that level of through put?
The real question for me here is, we have a back of house database (Filemaker) that generates our invocing that we then data load into Sage on a weekly basis via an Adept plug in. Thats all purchase invoices and credits, as well as Sales invoice and credits. Can this import be done into a Saas platform, if so which one?
The information we import is:
<Type> ie Sales Credit, Sales Invoice, Purchase Invoice, Purchase Credit
<Account Ref> ie 999 ABC Limited
<Nominal Ref> ie 4000 - Widgets, 4001 - Gromits
<Tax Code> ie T1 20%, T2 0%, T3 Mixed
<Extra Ref> ie Customers order number
We have a Barclays bank account - do you know if we can use the online feeds with Xero?
Can you make accruals on these systems?
Sorry if I sound like a novice, thats because I am!
- VAT on employee loan 336 6
- Interest, surcharges and interest on late payment of tax 133 3
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 61 1
- Travel expenses from Spain to the UK - tax deductible ? 260 9
- Auto enrolment 1,464 14
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 163 3
- Client's company struck off 583 17
- Optimum salary for directors appointed part way through the year 130 1
- Extension of lease in flat management company 97 1
- Does SMP and SPP go up if leave goes across 2 tax years? 194 7
- Does a building subcontractor charge VAT on his labour on a new-build? 336 9
- Practice Company Secretarial Software recommendations please 107 1
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 192 3
- Sole trader startup losses and PAYE income in same year 133 3
- Anyone had this problem?? 716 19
- Input VAT suffered in EU 155 3
- Investment property? 100 2
- Do you charge fee or % for Successful appeal against HMRC penalties? 1,623 23
- Sole Trader Cessation 177 2
- VAT flat rate scheme 341 6
- QROP pension input amounts 470
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 425
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 408
- fraud 338
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 258
- EPS and CIS deductions 247
- Construction CIS LLP Company 242
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 199
- SAGE winforecast 170
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 166