What size business can SaaS online software handle?
Hi, we currently use Sage and I have grown tired of its over complex nature for the non accounting type! I like the idea of the Saas providers such as Xero and Kashflow but how capable are they?
We turn over £2.5 million and have lots of low value transaction typically between £50-£200 pounds per invoice, so lots of invoices. Can these systems cope with that level of through put?
The real question for me here is, we have a back of house database (Filemaker) that generates our invocing that we then data load into Sage on a weekly basis via an Adept plug in. Thats all purchase invoices and credits, as well as Sales invoice and credits. Can this import be done into a Saas platform, if so which one?
The information we import is:
<Type> ie Sales Credit, Sales Invoice, Purchase Invoice, Purchase Credit
<Account Ref> ie 999 ABC Limited
<Nominal Ref> ie 4000 - Widgets, 4001 - Gromits
<Tax Code> ie T1 20%, T2 0%, T3 Mixed
<Extra Ref> ie Customers order number
We have a Barclays bank account - do you know if we can use the online feeds with Xero?
Can you make accruals on these systems?
Sorry if I sound like a novice, thats because I am!
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 989 48
- Tier One Tribunal 249 12
- Money Laundering and handover 105 1
- Does a UK LTD pay Corporation Tax before sending dividend to Holding Company? 152 3
- New starter error how to correct 114 2
- Tax implication giving money to friend (not family) 255 4
- Summer house for business only 232 2
- Taxi Plate & Car 201 5
- Dividends out of profit where P&L bfwd is in deficit 183 4
- SA316s 253 4
- Director with lots of personal expenses 133 2
- LEL and PAYE registration 141 2
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 608 13
- Filing amended tax return 148 1
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 854 26
- Prompt Payment Discount (PPD) Vat 2015 - CREDIT PRIOR INVOICE 127 1
- Pooled cars legislation unfairly punitive 148 2
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 268 5
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 182 2
- Another transfer of property 171 2
- Construction CIS LLP Company 615
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 601
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 390
- Pensions Regulator 360
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 298
- Using the correct forms 272
- RTI - duplicate employee record 272
- SA penalty proposals 261
- Accelerated payment notices 241
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 240