When can my client company be liable to CT at small rate?
New limited company client, shareholders of which are all members of same family, has historically had 2 investment properties earning rent of £50k.
During the year, one property has been sold and the proceeds used to embark on a property development project. Development unfinished at year-end.
Do these circumstances alter the CT rate for the ompany? If not, what would need to happen for the company to enjoy rhe diminishing benefits of the small company rate?
Thanks in advance for your help.
- what time is it ? 224 3
- VAT on disbursement 154 2
- Business Christmas Greetings 976 18
- tax credits 190 7
- Victor Meldrew morning 1,024 17
- EC VAT codes in Sage 50 78 1
- LLP - Member leaving 182 6
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 728 21
- Year end 230 3
- Foreign income for self employed 165 2
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 294 9
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 303 9
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,132 14
- Tax Return Deadlines 241 4
- accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there 607 21
- How would you account for warranty? 176 4
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 412 22
- Sweet Tooth 226 6
- CA self-employed income below personal allowance 203 2
- trading or dormant 134 2
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 898
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 521
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 334
- How to format a stock book 315
- Tax efficient holding company structure 252
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 245
- Investment property company accounts template 229
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 195
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 177
- Charge out rates in London? 154