When to file Corporation Tax?
I'm a UK Non-Resident and live in the United States. I've recently incorporated my company online with Companies House.
- My question is how do I pay taxes? Do I have to register myself on HMRC Website? I got confused when I went to HMRC website since "self-assessment" or "self-employed" are terms restricted to UK Residents (with a National Insurance Number, etc.).
Or, do I need to do absolutely nothing? (i.e. HMRC will contact me automatically at the end of the tax year and give me 9 months (approx.) to file the return if they feel it's necessary?).
Also, does Companies House play a role in this? (i.e. WebFiling is where we file Company's Accounts and Annual Return. Are these things forwarded to HMRC?)
- flat rate scheme 476 11
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,404 40
- UK tax exposure 286 4
- Allocation of income from property 40 1
- Companies House Presenter Account 48 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,190 11
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 497 8
- Directors salary 91 1
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 87 1
- Rental Expenses 250 7
- Defer,Accrue & Wip 267 7
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 234 7
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 354 2
- regulated mortgage work? 166 2
- any help? 312 4
- HMRC turning post around in 11 - 12 weeks? 376 8
- Companies House? 290 3
- Echosign mail merge? 301 1
- Before I call employers helpline 273 1
- VAT refund 432 4