When to file Corporation Tax?
I'm a UK Non-Resident and live in the United States. I've recently incorporated my company online with Companies House.
- My question is how do I pay taxes? Do I have to register myself on HMRC Website? I got confused when I went to HMRC website since "self-assessment" or "self-employed" are terms restricted to UK Residents (with a National Insurance Number, etc.).
Or, do I need to do absolutely nothing? (i.e. HMRC will contact me automatically at the end of the tax year and give me 9 months (approx.) to file the return if they feel it's necessary?).
Also, does Companies House play a role in this? (i.e. WebFiling is where we file Company's Accounts and Annual Return. Are these things forwarded to HMRC?)
- Tips on meals 150 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 509 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 135 3
- Personal Tax 720 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 148 2
- Stumped - IHT 111 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 406 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 470 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,280 33
- Credit management tools 120 1
- property capital gains 124 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 771 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 384 7
- CGT and primary residence 164 1
- Marriage Allowance 259 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,149 12
- S455 and February year ends 317 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 886 18
- Closing down loss-making company 453 5
- S.455 Tax again 287 3