When to file Corporation Tax?
I'm a UK Non-Resident and live in the United States. I've recently incorporated my company online with Companies House.
- My question is how do I pay taxes? Do I have to register myself on HMRC Website? I got confused when I went to HMRC website since "self-assessment" or "self-employed" are terms restricted to UK Residents (with a National Insurance Number, etc.).
Or, do I need to do absolutely nothing? (i.e. HMRC will contact me automatically at the end of the tax year and give me 9 months (approx.) to file the return if they feel it's necessary?).
Also, does Companies House play a role in this? (i.e. WebFiling is where we file Company's Accounts and Annual Return. Are these things forwarded to HMRC?)
- Set up a company pension 284
- RTI Fees 272
- Where's our 10%? 249
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 248
- Driving sales growth 211
- UK Property Purchase by an overseas individual in own name 208
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 202
- EIS 198
- CIS late registration 198
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 189
- Break up basis accounting 184
- Accounts production software for business SSC 175
- Best structure 174
- Property owned privately 165
- High Income Child Benefit Tax Charge Error? 164
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 163
- iQor recovering HMRC debts again 149
- Accruing for fixed asset invoice 144
- ICB certificate... any benefits? 135
- SEIS and DeMinimus Aid 132