When to file Corporation Tax? | AccountingWEB

When to file Corporation Tax?


I'm a UK Non-Resident and live in the United States. I've recently incorporated my company online with Companies House.

- My question is how do I pay taxes? Do I have to register myself on HMRC Website? I got confused when I went to HMRC website since "self-assessment" or "self-employed" are terms restricted to UK Residents (with a National Insurance Number, etc.).

Or, do I need to do absolutely nothing? (i.e. HMRC will contact me automatically at the end of the tax year and give me 9 months (approx.) to file the return if they feel it's necessary?).


Also, does Companies House play a role in this? (i.e. WebFiling is where we file Company's Accounts and Annual Return. Are these things forwarded to HMRC?)


Please help.


Thank you!

There is 1 comment. Login or register to view it.

Look at these

petersaxton |
petersaxton's picture