When is the latest you can file a SA tax return?
I have just tried to file a SA100 for 2007/08 for an individual client. When trying to file the returns using HMRC online website/software it confirmed the clients 07/08 return was outstanding but would not let me access the filing section stating that the filing window for that period had closed.
Does anyone know of an alternative way of filing these returns eg buying a previous version of Ftax for those years? Im assuming paper returns may be accepted but would the £100 penalties from all that way back then stand?
This client has no tax to pay but there is another with losses from 07/08 to carry forward.
Many thanks for your advice.
- CT return error message 71 4
- Audit rules 242 7
- I know this has been done to death but IRIS / DIGITA / CCH??? 538 10
- Purchase of shares and goodwill 278 8
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 241 1
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 254 1
- Sales Commission to Employees / External Companies 39 1
- Payroll software with annual pay period? 273 2
- Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax 66 1
- How do you value an internet based business 832 11
- Capital repayments 73 1
- Apologies for reposting this but first post was on Friday afternoon! 132 1
- business entertaining deductibility 272 2
- Flat Rate VAT 171 1
- SA302 412 8
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 540 6
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 419 8
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 481 5
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 527 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 221 2
- Xtuple 528
- Qtac payroll for bureau 359
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 303
- Industrial & Provident Societies 296
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 226
- Domain name sale and limited company 186
- CIS schemes 185
- Investment 163
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 161
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 140