When is the latest you can file a SA tax return?
I have just tried to file a SA100 for 2007/08 for an individual client. When trying to file the returns using HMRC online website/software it confirmed the clients 07/08 return was outstanding but would not let me access the filing section stating that the filing window for that period had closed.
Does anyone know of an alternative way of filing these returns eg buying a previous version of Ftax for those years? Im assuming paper returns may be accepted but would the £100 penalties from all that way back then stand?
This client has no tax to pay but there is another with losses from 07/08 to carry forward.
Many thanks for your advice.
- Charging for Blank Payslips? 18 1
- Related Party Disclosure for Director who resigned in year 53 1
- Going concern 43 2
- Intermediaries and Personal Services Companies 43 1
- Terminal Loss Claim 75 3
- Companies House 131 4
- VAT and selling on Amazon 232 2
- Just another average day trying to deal with HMRC 2,085 29
- What would you do? 1,386 8
- Rollover Relief - Commercial to Residential 273 7
- Bank account frozen 372 6
- Intercompany - Sage 50 Accounts 124 2
- Writing Website Content 772 24
- Can employer reduce my ACCA tuition fees? 291 2
- Payroll Manager - tax code for starter declaration 'C' 250 1
- Foreign dividends via UK portfolio 150 1
- Charity Account-independent examiner 272 4
- Concurrent users 845 11
- nevermind 246 2
- owner paying for purchases and other expenses from personal account 284 4
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 454
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 430
- Electric Car 364
- S222 Charge 288
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 270
- IP trans to holding company 225
- Car used both in a partnership and sole trader business - how to claim capital allowances? 201
- Career advice needed regarding accouting systems analysis 171
- Simple Partnership Agreement Template 170
- Tax on donations for the beneficiary 163