When is the latest you can file a SA tax return?
I have just tried to file a SA100 for 2007/08 for an individual client. When trying to file the returns using HMRC online website/software it confirmed the clients 07/08 return was outstanding but would not let me access the filing section stating that the filing window for that period had closed.
Does anyone know of an alternative way of filing these returns eg buying a previous version of Ftax for those years? Im assuming paper returns may be accepted but would the £100 penalties from all that way back then stand?
This client has no tax to pay but there is another with losses from 07/08 to carry forward.
Many thanks for your advice.
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 406 22
- Invoices raised after company dissolution 193 4
- Barrister "M25 Patch"? 336 6
- A thursday afternoon muse 74 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,637 35
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 320 9
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 572 22
- SDLT 324 9
- Windows 10 anyone? 283 7
- Can an owner hold company money 208 5
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 445 9
- Ireland 436 1
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 242 5
- Bankstream 1,110 26
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 950 17
- Class 2 NIC 128 2
- Benefit in Kind 223 7
- Dutch Accountant 440 1
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 156 1
- FACTA form help with CRS definitions for SSAS 197 4
- ACCA Shenanigans subject of EDM 832
- Benchmark accounting software 684
- Members in Public Practice 513
- Oplex Careers CPD 320
- Sole trader registering for the first time 320
- What are HMRC implying? 286
- VAT 256
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 241
- Payroll manager and the cloud 212
- Is the APN valid 193