When is the latest you can file a SA tax return?
I have just tried to file a SA100 for 2007/08 for an individual client. When trying to file the returns using HMRC online website/software it confirmed the clients 07/08 return was outstanding but would not let me access the filing section stating that the filing window for that period had closed.
Does anyone know of an alternative way of filing these returns eg buying a previous version of Ftax for those years? Im assuming paper returns may be accepted but would the £100 penalties from all that way back then stand?
This client has no tax to pay but there is another with losses from 07/08 to carry forward.
Many thanks for your advice.
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 16 1
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 177 5
- Value pricing 657 22
- Director's tax return 227 5
- Wrong career 447 18
- Would this save hours of your time? 406 10
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 184 4
- Payroo Employer allowance query 126 1
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 256 7
- Laptop purchase 1,373 20
- PTP software disaster 248 2
- CIS repayment shambles finally over? 215 2
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 95 2
- Tricky VAT question 167 1
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 109 2
- VT accounts licence key 254 5
- Weely paid employees 217 2
- Splitting the tax year 97 1
- FPS Submission 150 2
- non resident receiving UK dividends 211 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 792
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 546
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 412
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 292
- Free Tax Legislation? 261
- Director Loan account operation 239
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 236
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 236
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 229
- Paye procedures for CVA 159