When is the latest you can file a SA tax return?
I have just tried to file a SA100 for 2007/08 for an individual client. When trying to file the returns using HMRC online website/software it confirmed the clients 07/08 return was outstanding but would not let me access the filing section stating that the filing window for that period had closed.
Does anyone know of an alternative way of filing these returns eg buying a previous version of Ftax for those years? Im assuming paper returns may be accepted but would the £100 penalties from all that way back then stand?
This client has no tax to pay but there is another with losses from 07/08 to carry forward.
Many thanks for your advice.
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 445 13
- Coding Notice 213 6
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 220 6
- New business - journal entries 388 22
- Is CGT roll over relief available for let property 216 3
- Payroll software 636 16
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 248 5
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 386 10
- 100% Annual investment allowance on luxury cars 720 18
- B2B vat in the EU 176 4
- VAT on Hire Purchase 129 1
- Samadian effect on self employed student support workers 193 4
- Changes to class 2 NIC's 222 3
- Client RTI Shows payments not his 187 4
- LLP as member of LLP 129 1
- Why should I retain membership? 2,820 48
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 497 7
- Vat 298 7
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,298 13
- Recharge for private use of a company car 216 3
- Auto enrolment excuses 847
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 717
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 402
- Social investment tax relief 217
- Digita Hosted Software 210
- Call Centre Data Costs 197
- accounting for this transaction 180
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 170
- Travel costs and contractors 165
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 158