When is the latest you can file a SA tax return?
I have just tried to file a SA100 for 2007/08 for an individual client. When trying to file the returns using HMRC online website/software it confirmed the clients 07/08 return was outstanding but would not let me access the filing section stating that the filing window for that period had closed.
Does anyone know of an alternative way of filing these returns eg buying a previous version of Ftax for those years? Im assuming paper returns may be accepted but would the £100 penalties from all that way back then stand?
This client has no tax to pay but there is another with losses from 07/08 to carry forward.
Many thanks for your advice.
- Viewing folder contens en masse 53 3
- Company ceased trading 51 3
- New dividend taxation 625 4
- Another question on trusts and settlements 24 1
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,280 25
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 650 11
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 374 8
- Legal Fees Allowable in dispute 101 2
- Are Property Design Exhibitions Claimable 135 3
- Agent online self service 613 14
- Accountant won't release working papers 3,046 54
- Not renewing AAT 771 9
- What's the best software for this? 443 4
- Email encryption 1,431 15
- Next Move 790 21
- Zoho Books 196 1
- Self-assessment statistics 2,518 59
- Transmission of ISA 184 2
- Bench-marking software, any ideas? 249 2
- CGT of shares gifted 405 6
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 676
- Property letting & CAs 408
- 2015 tax year end 401
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 399
- FCA regulated company in a small group 351
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 326
- Costly Accounting Software contract 250
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 244
- DTA tie-breaker issue 223
- Directors' advances and credits 214