When is the latest you can file a SA tax return?
I have just tried to file a SA100 for 2007/08 for an individual client. When trying to file the returns using HMRC online website/software it confirmed the clients 07/08 return was outstanding but would not let me access the filing section stating that the filing window for that period had closed.
Does anyone know of an alternative way of filing these returns eg buying a previous version of Ftax for those years? Im assuming paper returns may be accepted but would the £100 penalties from all that way back then stand?
This client has no tax to pay but there is another with losses from 07/08 to carry forward.
Many thanks for your advice.
- How to change credit note allocation in Sage 229 10
- Companies House 193 3
- Gross Profit Percentage 263 5
- Who would you nominate for a Practice Excellence Award? 154 1
- How to Value a Business 481 9
- can a CGT transfer be legally cancelled in the future if 147 5
- Simple Ltd company accounts service 560 13
- How much did you pay for your website 499 13
- HMRC repayment issued, how long till it hits account? 124 1
- Sage Payroll & NIC 387 7
- Company Pension Contributions 275 6
- Expenses allowable 188 3
- Let Property Campaign 394 6
- Is there anything I should know about Northern Irish companies? 143 1
- Self employment trap - pension 353 3
- Awkward IP 622 9
- ESC A19 138 2
- When does my Property business start 277 4
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,543 43
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 878 19
- CTA study material 604
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 598
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 369
- Employment related securities question 227
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 200
- ATED Penalties 197
- AIM Stocks and IHT 179
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 139
- Expat pension contributions? 130
- Trust for Employee 126