When is the latest you can file a SA tax return?
I have just tried to file a SA100 for 2007/08 for an individual client. When trying to file the returns using HMRC online website/software it confirmed the clients 07/08 return was outstanding but would not let me access the filing section stating that the filing window for that period had closed.
Does anyone know of an alternative way of filing these returns eg buying a previous version of Ftax for those years? Im assuming paper returns may be accepted but would the £100 penalties from all that way back then stand?
This client has no tax to pay but there is another with losses from 07/08 to carry forward.
Many thanks for your advice.
- Capital Allowances on Foreign Property 81 2
- Related Parties Note 38 1
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 427 24
- what time is it ? 268 3
- VAT on disbursement 162 2
- Business Christmas Greetings 988 18
- tax credits 197 7
- Victor Meldrew morning 1,031 17
- EC VAT codes in Sage 50 80 1
- LLP - Member leaving 185 6
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 733 21
- Year end 246 3
- Foreign income for self employed 169 2
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 300 9
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 314 9
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,145 14
- Tax Return Deadlines 246 4
- accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there 615 21
- How would you account for warranty? 181 4
- Sweet Tooth 233 6
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 903
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 525
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 335
- How to format a stock book 316
- Tax efficient holding company structure 254
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 246
- Investment property company accounts template 229
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 195
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 180
- Charge out rates in London? 155