When is the latest you can file a SA tax return?
I have just tried to file a SA100 for 2007/08 for an individual client. When trying to file the returns using HMRC online website/software it confirmed the clients 07/08 return was outstanding but would not let me access the filing section stating that the filing window for that period had closed.
Does anyone know of an alternative way of filing these returns eg buying a previous version of Ftax for those years? Im assuming paper returns may be accepted but would the £100 penalties from all that way back then stand?
This client has no tax to pay but there is another with losses from 07/08 to carry forward.
Many thanks for your advice.
- A round of applause please for winner of BITCH OF THE 113 8
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 37 1
- Your comments please 253 6
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 294 5
- VAT on Royal Mail Parcel Services 154 9
- CT600 deadline & shortened year end 76 2
- EIS 179 4
- Director Expenses and P11D but no PAYE scheme in place 67 2
- Income Splitting - form 17 and DoT 78 1
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 92 2
- Is there any good reading I can obtain to do self assesment on partnerships? 181 2
- Transfer of Software to sister company 91 1
- CGT history of shares 139 2
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 694 14
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 190 1
- Ordering same-day transactions 117 2
- As a soletrader taxi service, would purchasing low emissions taxi-cars qualify for AIA capital allowance? 210 2
- Closing my business down 380 20
- Recording Calls 125 1
- Accounting for reversed transaction 101 1
- Moving away from CCH software 961
- QROP pension input amounts 447
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 391
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 372
- fraud 294
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 268
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 236
- Construction CIS LLP Company 223
- EPS and CIS deductions 216
- Out of time or not? 200