When is the latest you can file a SA tax return?
I have just tried to file a SA100 for 2007/08 for an individual client. When trying to file the returns using HMRC online website/software it confirmed the clients 07/08 return was outstanding but would not let me access the filing section stating that the filing window for that period had closed.
Does anyone know of an alternative way of filing these returns eg buying a previous version of Ftax for those years? Im assuming paper returns may be accepted but would the £100 penalties from all that way back then stand?
This client has no tax to pay but there is another with losses from 07/08 to carry forward.
Many thanks for your advice.
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,673 56
- Principal Private Residence relief on two semis knocked together 73 1
- the umbrella scheme for PAYE 37 1
- inflation rate year on year 51 2
- Entrepreneurs relief sale of business to two different buyers?? 77 2
- Yorkshire Day 495 33
- Deleted question? 611 15
- SMP reclaimable by employer 248 6
- Self Assessment Tax Return Required ???? 256 8
- Company no longer showing on Companies House web site 326 8
- EU VAT Registration Thresholds 139 6
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 337 15
- E-Magazines and pdfs 139 3
- Late annual return 195 2
- Flat rate VAT 359 8
- corporation tax 475 5
- Credit card receipts vs VAT receipts 2,132 29
- Dividend dates 685 13
- Company Limited Liability vs Public Liability Insruance 131 2
- Companies House change of shareholding 587 16
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 569
- Cancelled 454
- Cancelled 379
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 370
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 350
- Probiz 349
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 252
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 230
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 222
- More spam 180