When is the latest you can file a SA tax return?
I have just tried to file a SA100 for 2007/08 for an individual client. When trying to file the returns using HMRC online website/software it confirmed the clients 07/08 return was outstanding but would not let me access the filing section stating that the filing window for that period had closed.
Does anyone know of an alternative way of filing these returns eg buying a previous version of Ftax for those years? Im assuming paper returns may be accepted but would the £100 penalties from all that way back then stand?
This client has no tax to pay but there is another with losses from 07/08 to carry forward.
Many thanks for your advice.
- micro entity balance sheet query 85 4
- Stock of photos to capatilise 218 10
- Rogue Accountant 3,406 54
- What are other accountants having for lunch? 61 1
- Practice management software 1,082 20
- Assigning loan from Company to adult children 44 1
- Where has Portia gone? 3,263 88
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 327 19
- Inheritance Tax - Gifts UK 150 1
- VAT on a private sale? 144 5
- RTI Payroll ID 589 17
- Overseas business trip - accompanied by family 222 3
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 1,222 24
- Payroll software 176 7
- Entrepreneurs Relief Shares Received as Part of Divorce Settlement 67 1
- Thoughts on revenue recognition 599 19
- Trade Association Dinner 160 1
- RTI - duplicate employee record 597 1
- Share buyback, possible embezzlement 174 4
- Change if career direction from industry to practice 198 2
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 810
- Pensions Regulator 460
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 420
- Sanzar 324
- How do you do it 313
- Digital marketing focus group 305
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 278
- new investor structure 187
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 180
- Fit for purpose 178