When is the latest you can file a SA tax return?
I have just tried to file a SA100 for 2007/08 for an individual client. When trying to file the returns using HMRC online website/software it confirmed the clients 07/08 return was outstanding but would not let me access the filing section stating that the filing window for that period had closed.
Does anyone know of an alternative way of filing these returns eg buying a previous version of Ftax for those years? Im assuming paper returns may be accepted but would the £100 penalties from all that way back then stand?
This client has no tax to pay but there is another with losses from 07/08 to carry forward.
Many thanks for your advice.
- How to revise RTI for Moneysoft 233 4
- Director Salaries - Sole Director Limited Company who is also employed elsewhere 52 1
- Voluntary Disclosure 307 6
- valuation of vehicles 442 18
- Ethical Issues / Conflict of Interest 348 3
- Mortgage Interest - Tax Deductible 434 4
- BTC is slow 281 3
- Director registration for SA question 496 17
- Issues with freelancer taking zero salary from limited company 415 6
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 509 22
- Business only use of company car 713 26
- Dormant company late with their CH submission 519 14
- Penalties for late PAYE scheme 340 4
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 984 29
- New Company reviews please 573 13
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 332 4
- VAT with Russia 258 2
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 238 4
- Money Laundering Manual 316 11
- cgt quoted shares losses 261 2
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 309
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 253
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 246
- Any thoughts on Capium? 246
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 223
- auto enrolment 196
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 179
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 161
- How to account for investment in JV? 160
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 150