Where can I find the accounts software for contractors?
I Strated working a year before. Most of my clients are Contractors who work through limited companies. Initially I was using excel to do the book keeping and I have IRIS accounts production and IRIS tax. Recently I got some agencies on board and my clients are more than 150 and the number is growing rapidly. It is now not possible for me to do the book keeping and report generation through excel.
Its expensive to develop in-house software and it would require time and expertise. Can anyone suggest an Accounts software specific to accountants who do only contractors. I assume many of those accountants have their in-house software.
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,665 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 287 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 179 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,551 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 71 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 222 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 220 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 816 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 109 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,297 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 909 37
- Second Limited Company 125 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 496 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 292 8
- Probate services 371 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 507 20
- trading losses allowable? 760 14
- Post AAT? 692 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 153 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 195 2