Where can I find the accounts software for contractors?
I Strated working a year before. Most of my clients are Contractors who work through limited companies. Initially I was using excel to do the book keeping and I have IRIS accounts production and IRIS tax. Recently I got some agencies on board and my clients are more than 150 and the number is growing rapidly. It is now not possible for me to do the book keeping and report generation through excel.
Its expensive to develop in-house software and it would require time and expertise. Can anyone suggest an Accounts software specific to accountants who do only contractors. I assume many of those accountants have their in-house software.
- HMRC Postal Delays 171 6
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,137 9
- Signed accounts for bank 468 10
- Non-Taxable Expenses Reimbursement 68 3
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 435 5
- Legal advisor recommendation please 86 2
- Landing clients 631 19
- Time to react ? ? ? 626 6
- Dividends allowed on ordinary shares transferred during the year?? 103 2
- Dividends 117 3
- Closure of PAYE scheme 107 1
- cash the returned VAT cheque 315 3
- Rent a room for half a year, fully let for the other half? 96 1
- Termination Payment 404 14
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 199 6
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 296 4
- Business lending another business money (UK) 208 5
- flat rate scheme 2,167 40
- How can a childcare facility mitigate vat 140 1
- Opening a Quick books file 199 2