Where can I find training videos for tax professionals?
Thanks for reading, well it's as simple as the title says: I'd like to watch some training videos. I understand that the big firms train their staff using videos that run through typical scenarios, say in an interview, looking at what HMRC is after and the questions they ask to get that information. I think HMRC themselves have training videos for their staff, these too I’d be keen on seeing.
Anybody got any pointers?
- Do I need to register for VAT 229 13
- Post AAT? 478 2
- Here we go.... 89 5
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 1,880 35
- Community Faux Pas 361 16
- Practical experience 704 14
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 293 5
- check v enquiry v discovery 169 2
- Amend a 2010/11 return 284 4
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,327 23
- Owner director gym membership 235 6
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 191 6
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,525 36
- Tax Fines - HMRC 596 8
- Has this payroll data been created retrospectively? 182 2
- Autumn statement predictions 841 9
- Travelling expenses 173 3
- Exemption from CGT 452 12
- J10 - stock transfer form 112 2
- Invoices raised after company dissolution 141 3