Where can I find training videos for tax professionals?
Thanks for reading, well it's as simple as the title says: I'd like to watch some training videos. I understand that the big firms train their staff using videos that run through typical scenarios, say in an interview, looking at what HMRC is after and the questions they ask to get that information. I think HMRC themselves have training videos for their staff, these too I’d be keen on seeing.
Anybody got any pointers?
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 285 7
- Changing shareholding ratio 195 7
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 433 15
- Cashflow forecasting software 66 2
- Inflation and fees 1,087 19
- What happens when a customer with PPD pays late? 95 2
- Capital allowances not claimed 58 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 245 1
- Community Interest Company 111 3
- Redundancy Pay 398 5
- Physiotherapy 146 2
- Advice please! 294 1
- Unusual marketing ideas for accountants 677 6
- Do we have to honour her notice? 591 5
- Stand alone practice management software 1,275 21
- SSAS Pension scheme 106 1
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 101 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 330 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 582 13
- Do I need to see receipts ? 766 11