Where has my list of VAT registration applications gone?
When using the agent portal to register for VAT there used to be a list of all past applications on behalf of my clients.
Under there new 'improved' agent portal the list no longer seems to appear anywhere. There is a link to register, but this seems only to be for a new registration, no information about past applications.
Does anyone know where the list has gone? I need to check whether I've already applied for a VAT registration on behalf of a client. The list used to be my control, but now it has gone I have no way of checking!
- HMRC Postal Delays 153 5
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,114 8
- Non-Taxable Expenses Reimbursement 58 3
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 409 5
- Legal advisor recommendation please 79 2
- Landing clients 618 19
- Time to react ? ? ? 623 6
- Dividends allowed on ordinary shares transferred during the year?? 95 2
- Dividends 114 3
- Closure of PAYE scheme 99 1
- cash the returned VAT cheque 311 3
- Rent a room for half a year, fully let for the other half? 94 1
- Signed accounts for bank 458 9
- Termination Payment 404 14
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 197 6
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 295 4
- Business lending another business money (UK) 207 5
- flat rate scheme 2,167 40
- How can a childcare facility mitigate vat 137 1
- Opening a Quick books file 196 2