Where has my list of VAT registration applications gone?
When using the agent portal to register for VAT there used to be a list of all past applications on behalf of my clients.
Under there new 'improved' agent portal the list no longer seems to appear anywhere. There is a link to register, but this seems only to be for a new registration, no information about past applications.
Does anyone know where the list has gone? I need to check whether I've already applied for a VAT registration on behalf of a client. The list used to be my control, but now it has gone I have no way of checking!
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 832 21
- Gift aid procedure please? 471 5
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 189 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 241 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,253 35
- Mortgage Reference 571 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 289 7
- Insovent companies 892 19
- New Build 229 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,301 48
- BrightPay quirks 260 2
- Website Content 210 1
- Personal Tax 641 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 217 1
- USA Tax Query 328 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 444 5
- last minute request 672 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 379 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 414 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,753 25