Where to post cash paid by employees for shares
Having a mental moment with Dr and Cr.
My client company issued shares direct to two of it's employees. 5% each. I'm looking at income tax on shares for free.
One of the employees is the son director/shareholder so probably no IT charge as family relationship.
The other employee is now willing to pay the (low) market value for these shares, so as to avoid any IT charge. The 88(2) said £1 per share was paid, not MV. If the employee paid £10 per share now - 2 years later - what do I credit. This cash can only be paid dierct to the company (ie it wasn't a gift from the othe individual shareholders.
The Dr cash I can do!
What do i Cr? Share Premium, seems the correct thing, had it been done properly in the first place. Can this be done 2 years later. Can Share premium suddenly appear in the 2012 accounts without an increase in the issued?
- ITS HAPPENED AGAIN SPAM SPAM SPAM 438 12
- How to convert a pdf file to.. 170 2
- Gross Profit Margin- motor vehicle mechanic 129 1
- CGT on house within Limited Company 300 10
- Subsistence Claims 322 3
- India Capital Gain 161 2
- Late filing penalties refunded 130 1
- Fee reasonable or OTT? 364 7
- Pressure to upgrade from Sage 50 Accounts 2013 226 4
- Why won't CH validate accounts? 556 12
- Care Home - Job Price 306 5
- Fee headache 509 4
- Dormant payroll 762 7
- Switch from Sage CT to Digita CT? 138 1
- Our French VAT registered supplier is supplying our French VAT registered customer directly with goods but is invoicing us (a VAT registered UK company). Can I ask them not to charge us VAT? 313 7
- An opportunity to 'vent' your annoyance/anger? 1,551 12
- Interest on Loan to External Individual 147 1
- This feels wrong.... 1,609 21
- Overlap relief 408 10
- Subsistence expenses paid directly from company account 222 2
- Is this Tax Deductible??? 513
- Theatre Tax Relief 422
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 330
- Windows 10 on-going support ... 310
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 288
- Perkbox 238
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 226
- Compensation - Taxable or not then CGT or IT 221
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 200
- Document Management Systems 197