Where to post cash paid by employees for shares
Having a mental moment with Dr and Cr.
My client company issued shares direct to two of it's employees. 5% each. I'm looking at income tax on shares for free.
One of the employees is the son director/shareholder so probably no IT charge as family relationship.
The other employee is now willing to pay the (low) market value for these shares, so as to avoid any IT charge. The 88(2) said £1 per share was paid, not MV. If the employee paid £10 per share now - 2 years later - what do I credit. This cash can only be paid dierct to the company (ie it wasn't a gift from the othe individual shareholders.
The Dr cash I can do!
What do i Cr? Share Premium, seems the correct thing, had it been done properly in the first place. Can this be done 2 years later. Can Share premium suddenly appear in the 2012 accounts without an increase in the issued?
- Anybody still doing returns? 638 27
- Change to PAYE TAX CODE 57 5
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 144 7
- Parent and subsidiary... 36 2
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 333 16
- Designated sole Residence 116 2
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 699 15
- Anyone know what this is? 181 6
- HMRC filing meltdown? 870 27
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 473 7
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 250 9
- no utr 264 8
- client can't/won't pay 2,105 49
- Director drawings 598 32
- Tax Returns for non residents 281 2
- Investment properties/freehold land 80 1
- Capital Loss 113 3
- LLP formed in 2013 95 1
- Clothing 483 11
- File Abbreviated LLP accounts online? 181 7
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 950
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 665
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 620
- Latest phishing scam 596
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 434
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 323
- Scratch Head 260
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 246
- Sabbatical payments 213
- Negligible Value Claim 194