Which bank should we move to?
The company has banked for many years with RBS but because it is based in England the branch is being sold to Santander and there is no way the company is going there.
So where should it move to?
It has very simple needs - no overdraft or loan facility is needed; nobody has been to a branch for years; a few cheques are paid in; very few cheques are written; most transactions are on line so a good online system is wanted.
I have experience of Barclays and NaWest (RBS) online systems - and prefer NatWest as it is smoother and easier to get through the security stuff.
Which bank do you recommend?
- SA316s 136 3
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 31 1
- Swiching tax 513 15
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 726 23
- Proposal to strike off...... 496 10
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 513 10
- Can I recharge Car loan interest 366 11
- Start-up cost recognition 95 1
- Lunches 205 3
- Mortgage Adviser's request 381 8
- VAT on non-denominated postage 131 3
- Generic notification message 254 6
- Property Expenses 217 7
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 818 39
- Auto Enrolment (sorry) 137 1
- Tax relief for networking day out? 502 13
- Accrued salary unpaid 257 4
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 4,199 18
- Basis periods 106 1
- P&L Treatment of property assets 120 2
- Construction CIS LLP Company 600
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 591
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 386
- Pensions Regulator 351
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 290
- Using the correct forms 265
- SA penalty proposals 256
- RTI - duplicate employee record 253
- Accelerated payment notices 236
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 226