Which bank should we move to?
The company has banked for many years with RBS but because it is based in England the branch is being sold to Santander and there is no way the company is going there.
So where should it move to?
It has very simple needs - no overdraft or loan facility is needed; nobody has been to a branch for years; a few cheques are paid in; very few cheques are written; most transactions are on line so a good online system is wanted.
I have experience of Barclays and NaWest (RBS) online systems - and prefer NatWest as it is smoother and easier to get through the security stuff.
Which bank do you recommend?
- Contract Hire of Vans for Limited Company 59 1
- Recharge for private use of a company car 410 10
- SATR - ommission of capital gains 113 1
- Recourse to Accountant for incorrect accounts 2,290 19
- Scanners 180 4
- Overdrawn Directors Loan Account 121 1
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 183 5
- Solar panels - VAT and Capital allowances 237 3
- Payment plans for clients 141 2
- General rule: Evidence that the customer is in business 235 1
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 264 7
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 394 2
- Should I move back home away from my office? 453 9
- P60 or payslips? 106 1
- Property income in different capacities 113 1
- IHT dilemma 1,388 21
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 196 1
- IT advisory questions? 186 5
- Entrepreneurs Relief 800 44
- Has anyone else come across VAT account suspensions? 159 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,166
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 799
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 493
- Digita Hosted Software 322
- Credit where credit's due....... 276
- Director phone costs 240
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 229
- What to say to Tom, Dick and Harry... 208
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 161
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 141