Which bank should we move to?
The company has banked for many years with RBS but because it is based in England the branch is being sold to Santander and there is no way the company is going there.
So where should it move to?
It has very simple needs - no overdraft or loan facility is needed; nobody has been to a branch for years; a few cheques are paid in; very few cheques are written; most transactions are on line so a good online system is wanted.
I have experience of Barclays and NaWest (RBS) online systems - and prefer NatWest as it is smoother and easier to get through the security stuff.
Which bank do you recommend?
- Closing my business down 70 4
- What do you all do in your spare time? 839 34
- New ACCOUNTINGQUESTIONS website launching 267 6
- JUDGE FRAUD ALERT 261 4
- VAT on long lease in comercial property that has opted to Tax 191 6
- Director - earning less than £8500 and no taxable benefits - PllD? 93 1
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 586 12
- Scams are not always obvious 2,240 36
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,466 21
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 186 2
- VAT flat rate scheme 98 1
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 285 4
- Need some help on importing procedures and VAT 85 1
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 2,092 19
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 411 6
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 149 1
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 219 3
- FPS or EPS 167 2
- Continuity of Practice 218 2
- IRIS Professional Yearend 142 2
- Moving away from CCH software 953
- QROP pension input amounts 440
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 382
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 357
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 325
- fraud 284
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 259
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 228
- Construction CIS LLP Company 212
- EPS and CIS deductions 200