Which bank should we move to?
The company has banked for many years with RBS but because it is based in England the branch is being sold to Santander and there is no way the company is going there.
So where should it move to?
It has very simple needs - no overdraft or loan facility is needed; nobody has been to a branch for years; a few cheques are paid in; very few cheques are written; most transactions are on line so a good online system is wanted.
I have experience of Barclays and NaWest (RBS) online systems - and prefer NatWest as it is smoother and easier to get through the security stuff.
Which bank do you recommend?
- online CT600 splitting salary COS & expenses 38 2
- HMRC chasing club for unpaid fees 540 10
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 1,016 39
- Online / Cloud Data Back Up 151 3
- Residential Management Companies 134 5
- Marginal rate relief not given on loss carry back 132 3
- Presentation/Disclosure of acquired Company 161 9
- Buy land with a view to build residential flats on it 56 2
- Secondment expenses 245 8
- Aged Debtors does not equal TB 91 2
- Am I a tax adviser? 186 3
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 563 17
- Company struck-off 1,377 16
- Owners loan to business - is interest taxable 179 3
- Company pays me the mileage rate of a company vehicle 246 5
- HMRC to sell our tax data to private companies 360 10
- Clever way to split cells? 395 14
- P11D 121 1
- Problem with HMRC's form CWF1 172 3
- VAT, training and the NHS 168 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 949
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 663
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 414
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 337
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 267
- Paye procedures for CVA 254
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 253
- Expenses Re-imbursed on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 206
- Compliance Checks - Time limits 197
- Pension Fixed Protection 192