Which bank should we move to?
The company has banked for many years with RBS but because it is based in England the branch is being sold to Santander and there is no way the company is going there.
So where should it move to?
It has very simple needs - no overdraft or loan facility is needed; nobody has been to a branch for years; a few cheques are paid in; very few cheques are written; most transactions are on line so a good online system is wanted.
I have experience of Barclays and NaWest (RBS) online systems - and prefer NatWest as it is smoother and easier to get through the security stuff.
Which bank do you recommend?
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 828 8
- capital gains on PPR 252 14
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 370 14
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,817 443
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 214 4
- Claiming depreciation on a company vehicle 188 7
- WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TAX EFFICIENT WAY TO SELL 40% SHARES IN YOUR START UP BUSINESS FOR APPROXIMATELY 1 MILLION POUNDS 188 2
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,300 62
- Company expansion 106 1
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 383 6
- Pension Contributions Relief 502 15
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 526 8
- 100% Xero practice 2,482 46
- Fees for Property Tax Return 263 6
- Can I calculate a total amount on my freelance tax relief? 196 1
- Separating business for VAT purposes 177 2
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 301 9
- PRR 374 13
- 40% rule for travel expenses 416 11
- Cash injection by shareholder 325 7
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,314
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 480
- National Insurance 373
- Non Resident 298
- Franchise income and costs 264
- Hands on experience of Digita 215
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 192
- Employer's Helpline 168
- employment capital allowances 165
- CIS paid under reg 9 158