Which bank should we move to?
The company has banked for many years with RBS but because it is based in England the branch is being sold to Santander and there is no way the company is going there.
So where should it move to?
It has very simple needs - no overdraft or loan facility is needed; nobody has been to a branch for years; a few cheques are paid in; very few cheques are written; most transactions are on line so a good online system is wanted.
I have experience of Barclays and NaWest (RBS) online systems - and prefer NatWest as it is smoother and easier to get through the security stuff.
Which bank do you recommend?
- Company car but paying for insurance personally - reduces benefit in kind? 137 10
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 238 5
- AIA 81 5
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 173 3
- Anyone else still working this week? 55 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,473 44
- Taxation of the sale Record rights 79 1
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 348 18
- Cocaine anyone? 790 13
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 347 7
- Benefit in Kind 402 9
- How much does the company pay 257 5
- Lack of VAT Receipt 226 4
- Am I getting Soft?? 463 11
- Personal pension 496 11
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 653 22
- FAO BTC tech geek type people 171 2
- Help with CGT please 171 3
- BA Cabin Crew Employment Expenses 1,507 5
- Will I need to resign? 987 11
- Hive up 527
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 486
- corporate hierarchy 460
- Advice - 309
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 254
- WWOOFers 249
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 227
- The booking.com con 213
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 205
- Cocaine anyone? 195