Which bank should we move to?
The company has banked for many years with RBS but because it is based in England the branch is being sold to Santander and there is no way the company is going there.
So where should it move to?
It has very simple needs - no overdraft or loan facility is needed; nobody has been to a branch for years; a few cheques are paid in; very few cheques are written; most transactions are on line so a good online system is wanted.
I have experience of Barclays and NaWest (RBS) online systems - and prefer NatWest as it is smoother and easier to get through the security stuff.
Which bank do you recommend?
- Investment from Friend 178 10
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 915 39
- Receipt bank 341 8
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 633 24
- Trading lossess & non trading co & investment income 24 1
- Do we have to register for VAT? 477 10
- Self Assessment and P11D 139 4
- Director remuneration £1000 only in year. paye registration required? 339 4
- Company dividends 546 15
- Money laundering and can accountants be sued by clients if they make a report 178 5
- Directors Salary and Self Assessment (PAYE) 74 1
- Tax Penalty overreaction 2,170 15
- Two weeks grace on self assessment where repayment is due? 164 2
- TRONC scheme 103 1
- Advice on letting a client go ? 711 13
- Capital Gains Relief 161 5
- client can't/won't pay 1,611 29
- Identity check problem 1,271 13
- A Director of a Ltd Company let a general Manager run the company, and if anything goes wrong the general manager is responsible? 211 3
- Business Set up cost 114 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 878
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 579
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 543
- Latest phishing scam 476
- Entrepreneurs' relief 425
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 348
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 323
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 246
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 244
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 167