Which bank should we move to?
The company has banked for many years with RBS but because it is based in England the branch is being sold to Santander and there is no way the company is going there.
So where should it move to?
It has very simple needs - no overdraft or loan facility is needed; nobody has been to a branch for years; a few cheques are paid in; very few cheques are written; most transactions are on line so a good online system is wanted.
I have experience of Barclays and NaWest (RBS) online systems - and prefer NatWest as it is smoother and easier to get through the security stuff.
Which bank do you recommend?
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 441 13
- Coding Notice 212 6
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 219 6
- New business - journal entries 381 22
- Is CGT roll over relief available for let property 215 3
- Payroll software 635 16
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 246 5
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 383 10
- 100% Annual investment allowance on luxury cars 720 18
- B2B vat in the EU 176 4
- VAT on Hire Purchase 129 1
- Samadian effect on self employed student support workers 193 4
- Changes to class 2 NIC's 222 3
- Client RTI Shows payments not his 187 4
- LLP as member of LLP 129 1
- Why should I retain membership? 2,818 48
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 497 7
- Vat 297 7
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,298 13
- Recharge for private use of a company car 216 3
- Auto enrolment excuses 846
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 717
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 402
- Social investment tax relief 217
- Digita Hosted Software 210
- Call Centre Data Costs 197
- accounting for this transaction 180
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 170
- Travel costs and contractors 165
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 158