Which bank should we move to?
The company has banked for many years with RBS but because it is based in England the branch is being sold to Santander and there is no way the company is going there.
So where should it move to?
It has very simple needs - no overdraft or loan facility is needed; nobody has been to a branch for years; a few cheques are paid in; very few cheques are written; most transactions are on line so a good online system is wanted.
I have experience of Barclays and NaWest (RBS) online systems - and prefer NatWest as it is smoother and easier to get through the security stuff.
Which bank do you recommend?
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 272 11
- Where to start to get any of jobs in Finance and Accounting Industry 698 9
- How much did you pay for your website 1,400 25
- Dress code 244 11
- What would you do in this situation? 564 13
- Help Required 354 10
- directors control and tax problems 195 5
- Fastest Software 773 13
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 939 28
- What's in a name ? 317 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 247 4
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 437 15
- Bulk Invoicing 177 6
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 157 3
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 249 2
- ATED Penalties 277 1
- late second payment on account 180 2
- US royalties 98 2
- Project being run jointly 141 2
- Reclaiming overpaid employer NI contributions 184 2
- CTA study material 703
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 427
- Employment related securities question 268
- AIM Stocks and IHT 246
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 201
- Trust for Employee 188
- Expat pension contributions? 186
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 181
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 159
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax consultancy 2014 159