Which bank should we move to?
The company has banked for many years with RBS but because it is based in England the branch is being sold to Santander and there is no way the company is going there.
So where should it move to?
It has very simple needs - no overdraft or loan facility is needed; nobody has been to a branch for years; a few cheques are paid in; very few cheques are written; most transactions are on line so a good online system is wanted.
I have experience of Barclays and NaWest (RBS) online systems - and prefer NatWest as it is smoother and easier to get through the security stuff.
Which bank do you recommend?
- Complicated situation with very old balances from previous accountant 565 11
- Freehold management company 126 3
- The importance of Grammar 1,785 54
- Finding mobile numbers for clients we have lost contact with 172 3
- 2 companies, one payroll 165 5
- Volontaire International en Entreprise (VIE) 200 6
- System selection 223 3
- Student Loan Box in Year Repaid 77 1
- Director Liability 90 2
- Freelance/Employee 373 9
- Salary Sacrifice andy subsistence payments 151 4
- How do I answer a W-8BEN-E question (USA IRS) 382 4
- exemptions from CIS 245 6
- Directors exempt from AE? 566 10
- Xero Pain Points 640 20
- Impairment in value of subsidiary - allowable? 270 13
- Client Require Tax Return and Profit and Loss for Housing Benefit claim 235 2
- VAT - How hard is it? 1,692 56
- Tax Implications on Child Benefits 397 3
- How much do you pay for Xero? 309 3
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 393
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 353
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 333
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 315
- Electric Car 267
- S222 Charge 230
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 226
- Company Structure 207
- Travel and Subsistence Expenses 172
- IP trans to holding company 169