Which bank should we move to?
The company has banked for many years with RBS but because it is based in England the branch is being sold to Santander and there is no way the company is going there.
So where should it move to?
It has very simple needs - no overdraft or loan facility is needed; nobody has been to a branch for years; a few cheques are paid in; very few cheques are written; most transactions are on line so a good online system is wanted.
I have experience of Barclays and NaWest (RBS) online systems - and prefer NatWest as it is smoother and easier to get through the security stuff.
Which bank do you recommend?
- Can anyone advise on the best VAT Scheme to change to? 239 4
- Apologies for reposting this but first post was on Friday afternoon! 313 2
- CT600 Computations - Company Tax Return help 1,273 14
- Sage Bank Reconciliation 121 2
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 402 15
- Companies House incorporation service 311 12
- Factors affecting tax charge FRS 19 (marginal rate) 43 1
- P35 and Service Company questions 116 3
- VAT chargeable to conference attendees 185 6
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 137 1
- Long period of account for Corporation Tax 209 7
- Flat Rate VAT and EU sales (Non VAT) 130 3
- NIC £2000 Allowance - Care Support Worker 128 3
- VAT, vans, sole traders and business use. 1,583 12
- Share Capital 104 2
- Trading income or not? 164 1
- Charge HMRC 388 3
- FRS17 query 228 2
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,768 44
- If I repay my Directors loan, will I haveto pay tax on the profit ? 2,679 29
- Xtuple 543
- Qtac payroll for bureau 373
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 315
- Industrial & Provident Societies 309
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 287
- CIS schemes 220
- Domain name sale and limited company 203
- Investment 183
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 181
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 177