Which bank should we move to?
The company has banked for many years with RBS but because it is based in England the branch is being sold to Santander and there is no way the company is going there.
So where should it move to?
It has very simple needs - no overdraft or loan facility is needed; nobody has been to a branch for years; a few cheques are paid in; very few cheques are written; most transactions are on line so a good online system is wanted.
I have experience of Barclays and NaWest (RBS) online systems - and prefer NatWest as it is smoother and easier to get through the security stuff.
Which bank do you recommend?
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 607 5
- See you all on the other side 676 6
- 12Pay 437 2
- dividends 588 2
- R&D 308 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,167 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 433 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 394 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 364 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 538 5
- Seeking a tax case 636 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 495 4
- Companies house strike off 527 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 414 2
- Moving to the cloud 732 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 213 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 891 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 206 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,088 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 487 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 559
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 420
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 370
- IRIS and FRS 102 354
- Capitalising Finance Lease 321
- USA help 315
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 295
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 288
- Marginal rates of tax 278
- Class 2 NI 264