Which bank should we move to?
The company has banked for many years with RBS but because it is based in England the branch is being sold to Santander and there is no way the company is going there.
So where should it move to?
It has very simple needs - no overdraft or loan facility is needed; nobody has been to a branch for years; a few cheques are paid in; very few cheques are written; most transactions are on line so a good online system is wanted.
I have experience of Barclays and NaWest (RBS) online systems - and prefer NatWest as it is smoother and easier to get through the security stuff.
Which bank do you recommend?
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 723 16
- Personal Tax 580 12
- Mortgage Reference 431 4
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,249 45
- Xerocon 2016 1,119 29
- New Build 104 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 84 1
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 103 1
- USA Tax Query 260 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 409 5
- last minute request 604 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 312 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 341 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,710 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 976 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 381 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 628 18
- Corrupt Excel File 694 10
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 2,007 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 297 2