Which bank should we move to?
The company has banked for many years with RBS but because it is based in England the branch is being sold to Santander and there is no way the company is going there.
So where should it move to?
It has very simple needs - no overdraft or loan facility is needed; nobody has been to a branch for years; a few cheques are paid in; very few cheques are written; most transactions are on line so a good online system is wanted.
I have experience of Barclays and NaWest (RBS) online systems - and prefer NatWest as it is smoother and easier to get through the security stuff.
Which bank do you recommend?
- SATR won't match P14 - what would you do? 63 3
- Vat on digital download of music 20 1
- equipment rental 135 6
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 676 2
- Glass-half-full member of the year? 288 11
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 3,247 64
- Help needed.... 82 2
- Claiming salary pre incorporation 47 1
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 403 7
- Freight Forwarders - VAT 115 4
- Non sequitur 365 4
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 338 6
- HMRC website error 177 1
- Fixed asset registers 169 7
- Has anyone got copies of the Tolley's CTA study manual pdfs from last year? 175 3
- Entrepeneurs Relief 95 1
- Opening balance and suspense account on sage line 50 38 1
- Incorrect Generic non-filing notice 303 10
- What is wrong with HMRC? 349 3
- Very Difficult to type on Aweb again 274 8
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,328
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 427
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 345
- Alphabet shares 226
- Agent fees to sell business 223
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 214
- Office recharges 175
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 159
- Charge out rates in London 151
- which entity 144