Which bank should we move to?
The company has banked for many years with RBS but because it is based in England the branch is being sold to Santander and there is no way the company is going there.
So where should it move to?
It has very simple needs - no overdraft or loan facility is needed; nobody has been to a branch for years; a few cheques are paid in; very few cheques are written; most transactions are on line so a good online system is wanted.
I have experience of Barclays and NaWest (RBS) online systems - and prefer NatWest as it is smoother and easier to get through the security stuff.
Which bank do you recommend?
- Estate agents - shared commission 93 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,408 68
- MAAT vs ACCA 258 3
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 704 21
- Update workbook linkage without opening source 110 3
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 583 15
- Reasonable excuse for not filing returns....Death? 85 1
- Accountancy Career 254 3
- pension paid by company? 200 4
- How not to compose an email 439 1
- Unfair charges for self assessment tax returns. Any recourse? 518 17
- Managing Employee Expenses 52 1
- Tax credit deadline extended by a week 93 1
- What are options for non CA firm 3,002 64
- Is it possible to run/own a UK based business, as a resident of Italy? 75 1
- Small company audit 668 11
- Do I need a smartphone? 509 20
- OVERDRAWN DIRECTORS LOAN ACCOUNT!! 267 3
- West Bromich Albion 421 3
- P11D with no S336 - Code Change ? 124 3
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 658
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 445
- Cancelled 415
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 358
- Cancelled 356
- Probiz 324
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 306
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 235
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 209
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 174