Which bank should we move to?
The company has banked for many years with RBS but because it is based in England the branch is being sold to Santander and there is no way the company is going there.
So where should it move to?
It has very simple needs - no overdraft or loan facility is needed; nobody has been to a branch for years; a few cheques are paid in; very few cheques are written; most transactions are on line so a good online system is wanted.
I have experience of Barclays and NaWest (RBS) online systems - and prefer NatWest as it is smoother and easier to get through the security stuff.
Which bank do you recommend?
- Dress code 1,420 33
- SH01 filing deadline - late filing 99 2
- How to complain about HMRC 1,312 16
- Limited company buying director's car 111 7
- Entrepeneurs relief 207 11
- Scottish Independance 669 18
- Employee to move to Isle of Man 145 1
- Historical figures for WTC 56 1
- Can I contribute to SIPP if I pay no salary/dividend from ltd company 132 2
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 149 1
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 418 9
- Car maintenance costs deductible against CT 1,155 16
- Commercial kitchen equipement deemed chattels for SDLT and capital allowances purposes? 110 2
- Do HMRC automatically close inactive PAYE schemes? 256 4
- Autoenrolment and payroll software from April 2015 426 6
- WC's and capital allowances 106 1
- HMRC Seminar on Penalties - Did you last the course? 262 1
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 893 10
- carry back of gift aid 127 2
- VAT Flat rate scheme for property management company 140 3
- CTA study material 757
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 467
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 362
- Employment related securities question 300
- AIM Stocks and IHT 275
- Expat pension contributions? 249
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 246
- Trust for Employee 228
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 147
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 142