Which bank should we move to?
The company has banked for many years with RBS but because it is based in England the branch is being sold to Santander and there is no way the company is going there.
So where should it move to?
It has very simple needs - no overdraft or loan facility is needed; nobody has been to a branch for years; a few cheques are paid in; very few cheques are written; most transactions are on line so a good online system is wanted.
I have experience of Barclays and NaWest (RBS) online systems - and prefer NatWest as it is smoother and easier to get through the security stuff.
Which bank do you recommend?
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 193 6
- Auto Enrolment - Help each other by sharing known problems 728 14
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 807 1
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 473 10
- Real time 196 2
- Withdrawal of a quote 413 7
- Opt To Tax Refund 258 3
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 241 2
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 228 5
- New (non resident) client not filed in 20 years 606 15
- When to top-up pensions? 194 2
- Support / ticketing software 335 11
- Are Tax Agents designed out of online systems? 333 3
- Imported goods and VAT 153 1
- Annual Return for company for whom director/shareholder has died 443 15
- Divorcing husband, both 50% owners of a Ltd business 596 11
- Stamp Duty 194 3
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 1,868 22
- Company Number 10000000 1,002 13
- Online accounting provider for multicompany with turnover £10m 373 5
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 473
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 290
- DTA tie-breaker issue 281
- CGT for NOn UK residents 245
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 220
- Apprenticeship Levy 218
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 213
- Just checking re PSA 197
- Capital Gains personal representatives 194
- Mandating Rental income or dividend income to a company 178