Which bank should we move to?
The company has banked for many years with RBS but because it is based in England the branch is being sold to Santander and there is no way the company is going there.
So where should it move to?
It has very simple needs - no overdraft or loan facility is needed; nobody has been to a branch for years; a few cheques are paid in; very few cheques are written; most transactions are on line so a good online system is wanted.
I have experience of Barclays and NaWest (RBS) online systems - and prefer NatWest as it is smoother and easier to get through the security stuff.
Which bank do you recommend?
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 443 11
- The stupidity continues 145 3
- Offsetting CT losses against another company 50 3
- Pension contributions 333 10
- Do you use sign up lists on your website 131 1
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 440 9
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 245 6
- Setting up PAYE scheme without UTR 239 8
- Free project management software with Gantt charts, preferably on-line 191 1
- Share transfer question 316 16
- If you've had any issues posting: Please read this 545 10
- New Employers Helpline 146 3
- Overlap relief 732 19
- HMRC & daft penalty 2,320 17
- Budget 2015 - take two 205 3
- CIS Contractor has not issued tax deduction certificate to client 197 4
- VAT Query 201 2
- Sacked my first client 689 14
- Accounts note disclosure - Directors 269 4
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,276 24
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 430
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 423
- WIP Software 288
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 284
- No payroll scheme in place 220
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 219
- Software recommendations 205
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 199
- Is there anything wrong with this? 191
- Small Part Disposal of Property 172