which practice software would you recommend?
We currently use the IRIS accountancy suite for practice software. I have been really thinking to change providers due to the significant price increases that they have every year.
I have come across Digita Thomson Reuters and am looking to change to their products. Does anyone use Digita or even made the change from iris to another system?
Any reviews about CCH? So far 1st impressions with their service has really put me off!
Other integrated software house recommendations greatly appreciated.
- I've not operated a payroll - will i get charged on late PAYE payments? 370 7
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 18 1
- How much of your work is admin? 30 1
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 1,841 16
- HMRC Let Property Campaign 1,767 19
- Goodwill complications 105 2
- Personal pension 189 3
- Practical Courses - Accounts Prep 107 1
- VAT Registration for locum Doctors 275 7
- IRIS Accounts Production - Dividends shown in P&L? 227 6
- Late Registration for VAT 107 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 984 25
- Gov.UK - can we have HMRC.gov.uk back? 960 26
- RTI and corrections to payroll 1,140 12
- property development 262 8
- Registering a company late 179 5
- Business rates consultancy 114 2
- sale of house 631 18
- Corporation tax penalty 1,513 9
- Part Disposal of Freehold 323 13
- TheTax Donut 996
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 656
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 612
- Follower cases 475
- Limited company purchase of property 399
- Hive up 399
- corporate hierarchy 372
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 368
- LIVE chat, starting now 305
- AIA or IFA 202