which practice software would you recommend?
We currently use the IRIS accountancy suite for practice software. I have been really thinking to change providers due to the significant price increases that they have every year.
I have come across Digita Thomson Reuters and am looking to change to their products. Does anyone use Digita or even made the change from iris to another system?
Any reviews about CCH? So far 1st impressions with their service has really put me off!
Other integrated software house recommendations greatly appreciated.
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 696 22
- SA316s 79 2
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 495 10
- Can I recharge Car loan interest 354 11
- Start-up cost recognition 79 1
- Lunches 130 3
- Mortgage Adviser's request 361 8
- VAT on non-denominated postage 113 3
- Generic notification message 248 6
- Property Expenses 207 7
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 805 39
- Auto Enrolment (sorry) 96 1
- Tax relief for networking day out? 492 13
- Swiching tax 494 14
- Accrued salary unpaid 249 4
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 4,179 18
- Basis periods 88 1
- P&L Treatment of property assets 102 2
- CGT on spouse's death 303 11
- Starting Again 317 11
- Construction CIS LLP Company 598
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 586
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 385
- Pensions Regulator 350
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 288
- Using the correct forms 264
- SA penalty proposals 255
- RTI - duplicate employee record 248
- Accelerated payment notices 231
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 223