which practice software would you recommend?
We currently use the IRIS accountancy suite for practice software. I have been really thinking to change providers due to the significant price increases that they have every year.
I have come across Digita Thomson Reuters and am looking to change to their products. Does anyone use Digita or even made the change from iris to another system?
Any reviews about CCH? So far 1st impressions with their service has really put me off!
Other integrated software house recommendations greatly appreciated.
- VAT on goods never entered the UK 226 7
- Sharing of Fixed Assets 16 1
- Scottish Independance 36 1
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 221 1
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 292 7
- Interest relief before property is rented out 164 3
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 305 12
- Dress code 934 22
- How much did you pay for your website 1,575 27
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax Consultancy 2014 577 4
- Dividend 367 6
- FRS and Debtors 188 2
- What's in a name ? 576 6
- Helping out a friend 465 8
- Problem with CT600 return boxes AC229 & AC230 (Accelerated capital allowances) 240 7
- Use of Home for Sole Trader 415 5
- ACCA practice certificates 366 4
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 1,297 36
- Umbrella Companies 271 3
- Tax on grant a lease - no proceeds 182 2
- CTA study material 740
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 458
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 308
- Employment related securities question 294
- AIM Stocks and IHT 268
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 240
- Expat pension contributions? 228
- Trust for Employee 224
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 139
- Wind Turbine - Company or not? 121