which practice software would you recommend?
We currently use the IRIS accountancy suite for practice software. I have been really thinking to change providers due to the significant price increases that they have every year.
I have come across Digita Thomson Reuters and am looking to change to their products. Does anyone use Digita or even made the change from iris to another system?
Any reviews about CCH? So far 1st impressions with their service has really put me off!
Other integrated software house recommendations greatly appreciated.
- NEST web services & Moneysoft 436 6
- Any update on 2016/17 employer NIC allowance and directors? 37 1
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 1,021 8
- Class 1A NIC on motorbike fuel 88 5
- Best software for small practice? 62 1
- HMRC Statements 109 2
- 2012 13 HMRC QUERY 642 10
- Tax Planning for Family and Owner-Managed Companies 2015/16 354 7
- Limited company built a property and the client has made this messy 505 12
- VAT and CT issues on splitting of business 239 4
- Cloud-based email services? 499 10
- Goodwill on incorporation low level valuations 122 1
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 1,136 18
- Land Registry 309 4
- Car benefit or not? 2,265 19
- Excel First Tab/Last Tab missing in latest version(s) 381 4
- Share capital - death of a shareholder 632 20
- Annual Investment Allowance on Van 576 12
- Time recording 346 5
- Auto enrolment without a PAYE scheme? 160 2
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 748
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 445
- Costly Accounting Software contract 386
- Directors' advances and credits 296
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 267
- DTA tie-breaker issue 256
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 236
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 216
- CGT for NOn UK residents 207
- Apprenticeship Levy 187