which practice software would you recommend?
We currently use the IRIS accountancy suite for practice software. I have been really thinking to change providers due to the significant price increases that they have every year.
I have come across Digita Thomson Reuters and am looking to change to their products. Does anyone use Digita or even made the change from iris to another system?
Any reviews about CCH? So far 1st impressions with their service has really put me off!
Other integrated software house recommendations greatly appreciated.
- Gift to employee 331 8
- You think HMRC are inefficient? 417 7
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 1,094 22
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 56 3
- Investment property where tenant lives rent free 393 8
- VAT Cross Border Invoicing 94 2
- Sage Import Data 281 6
- Slight twist on employment related securities 231 1
- Child and Working Tax Credits and sudden increase in investment income - does this trigger a claw back? 71 2
- Best time software for small practice? 192 2
- Residents Association Corp Tax 308 13
- private to company car? 353 9
- Which address 992 11
- Profit accruing in fiduciary or representative capacity 94 1
- Do I charge VAT for event I held in Paris 256 5
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 954 15
- Car maintenance costs deductible against CT 252 6
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 467 17
- Vat threshold issues 444 10
- Sale of an investment between group companies 161 7
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 471
- CTA study material 450
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 324
- Pre incorp expenses 301
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 260
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 248
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 202
- Gift Aid after 5 April, before 31 Jan - Tax Credits 147
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR1) 133
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 128