which practice software would you recommend?
We currently use the IRIS accountancy suite for practice software. I have been really thinking to change providers due to the significant price increases that they have every year.
I have come across Digita Thomson Reuters and am looking to change to their products. Does anyone use Digita or even made the change from iris to another system?
Any reviews about CCH? So far 1st impressions with their service has really put me off!
Other integrated software house recommendations greatly appreciated.
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 438 26
- sole trader - operating under cis 209 6
- New accountant 120 4
- are receipts needed? 180 6
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,920 65
- Tax case refeence request 78 1
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 777 28
- Sage Payroll with 'employees' not having tax or NI deducted 217 4
- Auto enrolment for one or two director companies 1,900 29
- PayPal Transaction Analysis 232 5
- Working out a daily rate 146 5
- Auto enrolment 1,228 13
- Payroll dates 125 5
- VAT reports on trade debtors and trade creditors 281 8
- Withholding of tax 96 1
- missing 946 20
- Self-employed b/f losses 164 3
- Santander Scrip Dividend Scheme 106 1
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 516 16
- Claiming VAT and missing receipts 190 7
- Skandia using wrong address 1,574
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 871
- International interest certificate 481
- NOVA 338
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 256
- Management expenses for investment company 229
- Bonus Bonds 228
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 221
- Help with tax codes on Sage 172
- Capital reduction 163