which practice software would you recommend?
We currently use the IRIS accountancy suite for practice software. I have been really thinking to change providers due to the significant price increases that they have every year.
I have come across Digita Thomson Reuters and am looking to change to their products. Does anyone use Digita or even made the change from iris to another system?
Any reviews about CCH? So far 1st impressions with their service has really put me off!
Other integrated software house recommendations greatly appreciated.
- Capital Goods Scheme 5 1
- Laptop help needed I bought the wrong operating system 406 9
- Concurrent users 247 4
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 215 1
- Just another average day trying to deal with HMRC 1,302 15
- Copies of every transaction can't be OK!! 1,995 13
- Selling Business 245 2
- Late loss relief claim 83 1
- Losses carry forward to self employed 481 8
- Creation of leases out of freehold 128 1
- CGT usage of ER lifetime limit 194 11
- Overseas marketing conferences 75 2
- Advice for new build property 288 4
- HMRC Online services password 146 3
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 405 6
- HMRC Post 826 11
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 496 5
- Time to ditch Sage? 748 12
- Freelance/Employee 842 19
- Self Assessment - income for US property 150 3
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 787
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 431
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 381
- Electric Car 321
- S222 Charge 260
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 232
- IP trans to holding company 207
- AIA 200
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 194
- Car used both in a partnership and sole trader business - how to claim capital allowances? 156