which practice software would you recommend?
We currently use the IRIS accountancy suite for practice software. I have been really thinking to change providers due to the significant price increases that they have every year.
I have come across Digita Thomson Reuters and am looking to change to their products. Does anyone use Digita or even made the change from iris to another system?
Any reviews about CCH? So far 1st impressions with their service has really put me off!
Other integrated software house recommendations greatly appreciated.
- Do your DIY clients ever get their books right ? 133 2
- Invoicing for monthly clients 94 1
- Entrepreneur's Relief Query 192 4
- Anyone using PracticePA? 271 5
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 651 26
- Tax - Paying Yearly 302 11
- Seeking advice: CGT after divorce when house sold and neither party was resident 202 3
- New company uses old Bank Account 239 3
- How do I correct a previous accountants major mistake on PAYE/SA? 473 5
- Sage Drive Queue.dta file lock out 342 8
- When is commencing trading not commening trading 196 3
- Income tax: Interaction between new marriage allowance and new nil band on savings interest 193 1
- charities 229 3
- How to find difference in Sage bank rec 286 6
- Auto enrollment. What's the basis for contribution ? 138 1
- converting garage to use as office 334 2
- recommended auto-enrolment pension scheme providers 666 13
- HOW is anyone obtaining an EORI number prior to shipment? 139 2
- How best to split income on a Buy To Let - married. How do you decide beneficial ownership 1,213 11
- Strike off 454 9
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 381
- Any thoughts on Capium? 343
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 296
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 268
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 254
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 232
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 177
- French ConnectionUK 169
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 165
- APN's 160