which practice software would you recommend?
We currently use the IRIS accountancy suite for practice software. I have been really thinking to change providers due to the significant price increases that they have every year.
I have come across Digita Thomson Reuters and am looking to change to their products. Does anyone use Digita or even made the change from iris to another system?
Any reviews about CCH? So far 1st impressions with their service has really put me off!
Other integrated software house recommendations greatly appreciated.
- Tax Penalty overeaction 524 10
- 5% penalty on late payment 43 1
- Welcome to the Saturday Club 777 36
- New Boiler at Rental Property 214 3
- Ongoing trade? 212 4
- Sole trade and vehicle leasing 39 1
- Loan repayments (personal) and profits 96 2
- anyone using Office365 for practice management 716 19
- Is it possible to offset part Class 4 losses for year from one business against part profits of second business 133 3
- Can I undertake a solicitors audit? 220 4
- Freelance software consultant 279 3
- Tax deduction for Partners for items outside of accounts 143 1
- Tax Enquiry - Inspector Error 222 1
- opening balamces 345 11
- Limited company closed payroll then changed its name: does it need to apply for a new PAYE reference to reinstate payroll? 288 4
- What is included in earnings for Carers Allowance purposes? 106 2
- payroo 196 3
- Which P45 to Use 280 3
- Auto enrolment 1,597 25
- PCP Car purchase 159 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 774
- Copy Wanted 486
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 450
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 448
- Latest phishing scam 277
- Entrepreneurs' relief 259
- Limited Company Garden Office - Minor Personal Use - BIK 257
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 242
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 224
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 222