which practice software would you recommend?
We currently use the IRIS accountancy suite for practice software. I have been really thinking to change providers due to the significant price increases that they have every year.
I have come across Digita Thomson Reuters and am looking to change to their products. Does anyone use Digita or even made the change from iris to another system?
Any reviews about CCH? So far 1st impressions with their service has really put me off!
Other integrated software house recommendations greatly appreciated.
- Sole trader - Normal Bank account used for business? 218 3
- Does anyone use quotation software? 228 4
- RTI penalties coming in from 6/10/14 62 2
- VAT on Imports 54 2
- Fees for Property Tax Return 374 8
- Corp Tax Refund 57 1
- How to cancel a partnership registration for self assessment 613 17
- PPR posers 193 3
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,521 466
- employment capital allowances 186 1
- Direct Debit - no receipts 342 6
- Use of home expenses Rent calculation 206 1
- Can't read my handwriting 381 9
- Annual PAYE schemes - Moneysoft 108 2
- Who is a Minister of Religion for Tax Purposes? 113 1
- corp tax software 800 11
- Audit partner? 123 3
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,562 71
- Overnight subsistence 135 2
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 667 13
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,352
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 500
- National Insurance 389
- Non Resident 309
- Hands on experience of Digita 231
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 206
- Employer's Helpline 181
- CIS paid under reg 9 168
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 139
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 135