which practice software would you recommend?
We currently use the IRIS accountancy suite for practice software. I have been really thinking to change providers due to the significant price increases that they have every year.
I have come across Digita Thomson Reuters and am looking to change to their products. Does anyone use Digita or even made the change from iris to another system?
Any reviews about CCH? So far 1st impressions with their service has really put me off!
Other integrated software house recommendations greatly appreciated.
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 47 2
- Companies House Abbreviated Accounts 354 5
- Deferral relief 34 1
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 991 14
- Wear and tear allowance 346 5
- Builder Gifted Deposit and capital gains 616 25
- HMRC Enquiry 462 3
- Daily Penalties 2012/13 190 2
- Share swap 83 1
- Cashback 313 2
- another ir35!!!! 194 2
- Subscriptions not on HMRC list of approved bodies 249 1
- Settlement, or any other issues? 81 1
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 93 3
- Buying blocks of fees 369 2
- Practical Query: Entrepreneurs and PPR Reliefs 270 3
- Tax treatment of cashed in American Savings Plan 169 2
- IR35 & Managed Service Companies 267 1
- Previous accountant filed dormant accounts in error 186 1
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 686 24
- Skandia using wrong address 1,425
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 737
- Any views 672
- HMRC Employers Diary 501
- International interest certificate 414
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 376
- Sale of business 327
- NOVA 237
- Advertising services? 231
- IRIS Open Books problem 223