which practice software would you recommend?
We currently use the IRIS accountancy suite for practice software. I have been really thinking to change providers due to the significant price increases that they have every year.
I have come across Digita Thomson Reuters and am looking to change to their products. Does anyone use Digita or even made the change from iris to another system?
Any reviews about CCH? So far 1st impressions with their service has really put me off!
Other integrated software house recommendations greatly appreciated.
- Giving a seminar 17 1
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,674 49
- Are HMRC getting it right? 437 9
- Capital Gains on Inherited Property 295 11
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,899 73
- Shareholder agreement issues on development 54 1
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 105 2
- Tasks for new trainees 189 5
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 830 19
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 593 16
- Rental Property on Self Assessment 130 2
- Partnership returns software 118 2
- VAT on garage rent 163 9
- Error or mistake claims (as was) 103 1
- Partnership profit share - tax efficient for husband and wife 173 3
- Property scam victim 332 5
- Has anyone been told of the extra Sage Payroll fees for auto enrolment? 259 6
- How to use importing procedure for Transfers between the bank accounts 73 1
- Have i messed up? 766 11
- 10 year debentures and CT 68 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,102
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 579
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 387
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 292
- Charge out rates in London? 248
- Interest on Loan to a Company 191
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 176
- Agent fees to sell business 168
- Alphabet shares 164
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 157