which practice software would you recommend?
We currently use the IRIS accountancy suite for practice software. I have been really thinking to change providers due to the significant price increases that they have every year.
I have come across Digita Thomson Reuters and am looking to change to their products. Does anyone use Digita or even made the change from iris to another system?
Any reviews about CCH? So far 1st impressions with their service has really put me off!
Other integrated software house recommendations greatly appreciated.
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 145 5
- any help? 81 4
- HMRC turning post around in 11 - 12 weeks? 220 8
- Companies House? 180 3
- Defer,Accrue & Wip 63 1
- Rental Expenses 102 6
- UK tax exposure 196 3
- regulated mortgage work? 78 1
- Echosign mail merge? 277 1
- Before I call employers helpline 214 1
- VAT refund 387 4
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 233 3
- flat rate scheme 329 7
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 219 2
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 551 6
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 278 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,053 9
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 184 3
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 196 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 135 1