which practice software would you recommend?
We currently use the IRIS accountancy suite for practice software. I have been really thinking to change providers due to the significant price increases that they have every year.
I have come across Digita Thomson Reuters and am looking to change to their products. Does anyone use Digita or even made the change from iris to another system?
Any reviews about CCH? So far 1st impressions with their service has really put me off!
Other integrated software house recommendations greatly appreciated.
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 276 10
- Community Faux Pas 747 25
- AAT before CIMA? 55 1
- trading losses allowable? 701 13
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 404 9
- Tax Fines - HMRC 714 11
- Shared Network Drive on the Cloud 54 3
- VAT - Check on clients business 839 34
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 136 6
- Here we go.... 792 25
- Capital Gains 318 6
- Probate services 287 3
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR)? 134 1
- Salary Sacrifce School Fees Self Assessment 279 11
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 638 21
- Group relief for CT 125 2
- Practical experience 769 14
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,250 23
- How do others remember to do things you promise for different clients? What systems? 1,512 32
- Which VAT rate to use 155 1