Which software for bookkeeping bureau work
I have recently been getting more clients asking if we can keep their records. This is something I haven't particularly encouraged in the past as the clients tend to make life difficult (not sticking to agreed timetables, bank statements missing etc etc).
However needs must and also I have a client who is purchasing retail franchise outlets (two currently with a target of 6- 8 within 3 years) and he wants my firm to provide a bookkeeping service as it is getting too much for him.
In the past I have used Sage Quickbooks and our own spreadsheets.
However this seems to be an ideal opportunty to review what we use with a view to a) giving the immediate prospect a good service and b) from there offering the service more widely.
So - can I please have your recommendations for software to meet these needs?
Hopefully the products would not require a huge amount of training.
Thanks for any responses.
- Flat rate scheme - which rate to use? 118 1
- Unaudited accounts and an accountant’s certificate of confirmation 223 6
- HMRC chasing club for unpaid fees 316 4
- Secondment expenses 171 4
- CIS and Close Company 146 5
- Director leaving in month 1 202 4
- 24 Month Rule - New Employer 216 4
- Excel problem - pivot tables and multiple data sources 117 1
- Electronically supplied services - B2B 84 2
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 352 8
- Giving advice to friends / family 126 2
- Ex Gratia payments 120 2
- HMRC request for Sage Back Up 2,212 27
- Employee satisfaction surveys 83 1
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 2,257 17
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 1,358 21
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 302 1
- VAT Option to tax 491 17
- Brain freeze - loss on disposal of company car 206 6
- Capital allowance vehicle exchange 210 7
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 916
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 645
- Free Tax Legislation? 411
- Director Loan account operation 407
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 352
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 323
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 230
- Paye procedures for CVA 224
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 199
- Pension Fixed Protection 163