Which software for bookkeeping bureau work
I have recently been getting more clients asking if we can keep their records. This is something I haven't particularly encouraged in the past as the clients tend to make life difficult (not sticking to agreed timetables, bank statements missing etc etc).
However needs must and also I have a client who is purchasing retail franchise outlets (two currently with a target of 6- 8 within 3 years) and he wants my firm to provide a bookkeeping service as it is getting too much for him.
In the past I have used Sage Quickbooks and our own spreadsheets.
However this seems to be an ideal opportunty to review what we use with a view to a) giving the immediate prospect a good service and b) from there offering the service more widely.
So - can I please have your recommendations for software to meet these needs?
Hopefully the products would not require a huge amount of training.
Thanks for any responses.
- VAT on garage rent 79 8
- Are HMRC getting it right? 411 8
- 10 year debentures and CT 43 1
- Is there a legal obligation for the Inspector to hand over minutes of a meeting 59 2
- Capital Gains on Inherited Property 228 8
- Tasks for new trainees 108 3
- Obvious Question but if NOT registered for VAT EU refunds as under minimum amounts, what does an expense get recorded as for UK VAT return? 58 1
- COMPANY DIRECTOR 40 1
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 544 15
- Offshore insurance bonds 96 2
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,630 46
- Property scam victim 292 4
- Has anyone been told of the extra Sage Payroll fees for auto enrolment? 214 5
- Tax Returns, 2011-2012 242 6
- Aggressive HMRC 1,801 19
- Is there is a tax neutral way of splitting a company? 161 6
- Using Director's bank account to receive payment from customer 133 2
- Partnership returns software 87 1
- Personal consumption by landlord 270 2
- Business purchase cost - treatment? 70 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,083
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 571
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 381
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 285
- Charge out rates in London? 239
- Interest on Loan to a Company 184
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 172
- Agent fees to sell business 161
- Alphabet shares 159
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 153