Which software for bookkeeping bureau work
I have recently been getting more clients asking if we can keep their records. This is something I haven't particularly encouraged in the past as the clients tend to make life difficult (not sticking to agreed timetables, bank statements missing etc etc).
However needs must and also I have a client who is purchasing retail franchise outlets (two currently with a target of 6- 8 within 3 years) and he wants my firm to provide a bookkeeping service as it is getting too much for him.
In the past I have used Sage Quickbooks and our own spreadsheets.
However this seems to be an ideal opportunty to review what we use with a view to a) giving the immediate prospect a good service and b) from there offering the service more widely.
So - can I please have your recommendations for software to meet these needs?
Hopefully the products would not require a huge amount of training.
Thanks for any responses.
- ATT Exam tips and study help 193 4
- NO SUCH THING AS UNQUALIED ACCOUNTANT 53 1
- FBI2 189 3
- Double entry 141 4
- Companies House 123 3
- sage 79 2
- Small house in garden 129 1
- THE PUBLIC SECTOR SUCKS 96 2
- Clients 912 18
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 1,029 12
- can a dormant company make an employer pension contribution? 277 12
- Manually amending PAYE Code Number in HMRC Basic PAYE Tools 131 5
- Accountants not providing all required information 264 4
- Director's personal expenses paid by the Company 304 5
- Sage 50 - How do I find the column headings when I export to CSV 127 5
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 516 11
- Bureau payroll software and Auto Enrolment - which is the best? 159 3
- SAGE winforecast 247 1
- Trust 114 1
- VAT NETP and Tax Agents/Representatives joimnt and several liability 79 1
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 534
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 466
- EPS and CIS deductions 326
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 310
- Construction CIS LLP Company 299
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 295
- Tax Investigation - Employee Travel 261
- Overdrawn director account 217
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 204
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 199