Which software for bookkeeping bureau work
I have recently been getting more clients asking if we can keep their records. This is something I haven't particularly encouraged in the past as the clients tend to make life difficult (not sticking to agreed timetables, bank statements missing etc etc).
However needs must and also I have a client who is purchasing retail franchise outlets (two currently with a target of 6- 8 within 3 years) and he wants my firm to provide a bookkeeping service as it is getting too much for him.
In the past I have used Sage Quickbooks and our own spreadsheets.
However this seems to be an ideal opportunty to review what we use with a view to a) giving the immediate prospect a good service and b) from there offering the service more widely.
So - can I please have your recommendations for software to meet these needs?
Hopefully the products would not require a huge amount of training.
Thanks for any responses.
- UK Subsidiary of Foreign Company 84 1
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 1,011 31
- Drop Down Boxes 233 4
- Any Scottish members out there? 13,637 504
- Any other payroll providers transferring from Sage to Moneysoft? 150 1
- Does anyone use quotation software? 588 8
- help needed with rti paye please 155 3
- Cash injection by shareholder 854 9
- Director selling assets to the company that were given to her 419 11
- Can't read my handwriting 815 19
- Undeclared rental income 420 7
- Home Use Costs in Company Accounts ? 345 7
- Sick pay 254 6
- Directors self assessment 178 2
- Employer's Helpline 225 1
- Employment Allowance Incorrectly Claimed for Domestic Payroll 137 2
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 199 1
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,770 70
- Travel and Subsistence expenses while abroad 1,100 8
- Penalties for an amended p35 (2012/13) 152 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,416
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 542
- National Insurance 442
- Non Resident 330
- Hands on experience of Digita 262
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 256
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 169
- Umbrella pay services 145
- VAT on ESS via Apple, Google, Nokia - 124
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 123