Which software for bookkeeping bureau work
I have recently been getting more clients asking if we can keep their records. This is something I haven't particularly encouraged in the past as the clients tend to make life difficult (not sticking to agreed timetables, bank statements missing etc etc).
However needs must and also I have a client who is purchasing retail franchise outlets (two currently with a target of 6- 8 within 3 years) and he wants my firm to provide a bookkeeping service as it is getting too much for him.
In the past I have used Sage Quickbooks and our own spreadsheets.
However this seems to be an ideal opportunty to review what we use with a view to a) giving the immediate prospect a good service and b) from there offering the service more widely.
So - can I please have your recommendations for software to meet these needs?
Hopefully the products would not require a huge amount of training.
Thanks for any responses.
- AIA for a Van, Self Employed 387 6
- Capital Allowances and CGT interaction 224 8
- VAT - How hard is it? 630 22
- Tax treatment of gift of expensive watch 408 10
- Directors exempt from AE? 166 6
- Availability of Tax Relief on Expenses incurred for Voluntary Work Overseas 72 2
- The importance of Grammar 1,227 34
- Profit split from an investment property 82 4
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,235 34
- Xero Pain Points 477 17
- DIRECTOR LOAN ACCOUNT AND BALANCE 283 8
- 2014/15 Tax calculation spread sheet 835 12
- VAT and Groups 60 2
- Post Budget Disincorporations 1,878 13
- tax saving on card points 175 3
- VAT & Offshore Companies 197 7
- Bookkeeping - Relevant Qualifications? 440 5
- Scissors 802 23
- Mobile phone costs during maternity leave for OMB 292 8
- working from home 1,697 29
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 365
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 317
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 302
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 290
- Electric Car 247
- S222 Charge 216
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 211
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 198
- Company Structure 188
- VAT and customer entertaining 171