Which software for bookkeeping bureau work
I have recently been getting more clients asking if we can keep their records. This is something I haven't particularly encouraged in the past as the clients tend to make life difficult (not sticking to agreed timetables, bank statements missing etc etc).
However needs must and also I have a client who is purchasing retail franchise outlets (two currently with a target of 6- 8 within 3 years) and he wants my firm to provide a bookkeeping service as it is getting too much for him.
In the past I have used Sage Quickbooks and our own spreadsheets.
However this seems to be an ideal opportunty to review what we use with a view to a) giving the immediate prospect a good service and b) from there offering the service more widely.
So - can I please have your recommendations for software to meet these needs?
Hopefully the products would not require a huge amount of training.
Thanks for any responses.
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 110 3
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 467 5
- flat rate scheme 137 3
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 162 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 77 1
- VAT refund 312 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,283 37
- Turnover on a tax return 546 12
- incorrect old p60 563 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 118 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 182 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 151 1
- Special dividends & CGT 203 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 192 1
- Networking 365 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 278 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 305 4
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 337 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 297 2
- IT Contractor 286 1