Which software for bookkeeping bureau work
I have recently been getting more clients asking if we can keep their records. This is something I haven't particularly encouraged in the past as the clients tend to make life difficult (not sticking to agreed timetables, bank statements missing etc etc).
However needs must and also I have a client who is purchasing retail franchise outlets (two currently with a target of 6- 8 within 3 years) and he wants my firm to provide a bookkeeping service as it is getting too much for him.
In the past I have used Sage Quickbooks and our own spreadsheets.
However this seems to be an ideal opportunty to review what we use with a view to a) giving the immediate prospect a good service and b) from there offering the service more widely.
So - can I please have your recommendations for software to meet these needs?
Hopefully the products would not require a huge amount of training.
Thanks for any responses.
- How much to charge for payroll? 678 15
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 79 3
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 226 4
- See you all on the other side 175 5
- When do we qualify for state pension? 62 1
- VATABLE Income 164 3
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 88 2
- Seeking a tax case 185 7
- Different Filing Dates - Help! 238 7
- What are we calling cloud now? 378 6
- P11D software 62 1
- Write off of loans FROM participators 436 9
- VAT - business splitting 223 3
- Income tax or Capital gains tax? 577 16
- BTC vs Digita 937 28
- RTI - how to correct HMRC's error 397 7
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 942 16
- Jersey - VAT 104 2
- how to file Late annual Accounts for dormant company ? 292 5
- Flat rate Vat Scheme for a Welder 125 2
- HMRC Joint Filing 520
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 389
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 348
- IRIS and FRS 102 323
- USA help 279
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 240
- Capital gains on rental property 223
- Sage Coretime 210
- Capitalising Finance Lease 209
- PILON Foreign Service Exemption ITEPA 2003 S414 185