Which software for bookkeeping bureau work
I have recently been getting more clients asking if we can keep their records. This is something I haven't particularly encouraged in the past as the clients tend to make life difficult (not sticking to agreed timetables, bank statements missing etc etc).
However needs must and also I have a client who is purchasing retail franchise outlets (two currently with a target of 6- 8 within 3 years) and he wants my firm to provide a bookkeeping service as it is getting too much for him.
In the past I have used Sage Quickbooks and our own spreadsheets.
However this seems to be an ideal opportunty to review what we use with a view to a) giving the immediate prospect a good service and b) from there offering the service more widely.
So - can I please have your recommendations for software to meet these needs?
Hopefully the products would not require a huge amount of training.
Thanks for any responses.
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,577 19
- "Audit Report" 169 3
- Free invoicing software 230 3
- RTI submission different to HMRC 1,573 26
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 534 14
- When are ltd companies "associated" for Vat and tax purposes? 124 2
- IR35 deemed payment and dividends - practical considerations 207 4
- IR35 Low, medium or high risk 102 1
- 100% Annual investment allowance on luxury cars 759 19
- Terminal Losses - Online filing 211 4
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,341 14
- VAT on Hire Purchase 230 2
- Coding Notice 253 6
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 274 6
- New business - journal entries 433 22
- Is CGT roll over relief available for let property 240 3
- Payroll software 668 16
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 300 5
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 416 10
- B2B vat in the EU 210 4
- Auto enrolment excuses 911
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 727
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 418
- Social investment tax relief 225
- Digita Hosted Software 221
- accounting for this transaction 211
- Call Centre Data Costs 206
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 189
- Incorporating Sole Trade and bringing in spouse 180
- Travel costs and contractors 179