Which software for bookkeeping bureau work
I have recently been getting more clients asking if we can keep their records. This is something I haven't particularly encouraged in the past as the clients tend to make life difficult (not sticking to agreed timetables, bank statements missing etc etc).
However needs must and also I have a client who is purchasing retail franchise outlets (two currently with a target of 6- 8 within 3 years) and he wants my firm to provide a bookkeeping service as it is getting too much for him.
In the past I have used Sage Quickbooks and our own spreadsheets.
However this seems to be an ideal opportunty to review what we use with a view to a) giving the immediate prospect a good service and b) from there offering the service more widely.
So - can I please have your recommendations for software to meet these needs?
Hopefully the products would not require a huge amount of training.
Thanks for any responses.
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,016 33
- vat return 245 3
- Flat rate vat 72 1
- Payroo Employer allowance query 164 5
- Value pricing 711 26
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 146 4
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 174 4
- Private residence relief with entrepreneur relief mix 283 4
- Reregister for VAT 130 2
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 197 6
- Weely paid employees 243 3
- Would this save hours of your time? 471 11
- Director's tax return 279 6
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 213 6
- Wrong career 475 18
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 287 7
- Laptop purchase 1,393 20
- PTP software disaster 279 2
- CIS repayment shambles finally over? 232 2
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 103 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 798
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 550
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 416
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 294
- Free Tax Legislation? 266
- Director Loan account operation 245
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 240
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 236
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 229
- Paye procedures for CVA 159