Which software for bookkeeping bureau work
I have recently been getting more clients asking if we can keep their records. This is something I haven't particularly encouraged in the past as the clients tend to make life difficult (not sticking to agreed timetables, bank statements missing etc etc).
However needs must and also I have a client who is purchasing retail franchise outlets (two currently with a target of 6- 8 within 3 years) and he wants my firm to provide a bookkeeping service as it is getting too much for him.
In the past I have used Sage Quickbooks and our own spreadsheets.
However this seems to be an ideal opportunty to review what we use with a view to a) giving the immediate prospect a good service and b) from there offering the service more widely.
So - can I please have your recommendations for software to meet these needs?
Hopefully the products would not require a huge amount of training.
Thanks for any responses.
- Do I need a smartphone? 2,049 74
- Council setting up 'sham' LLP as trading arm? 110 1
- subsistence: help with BIM47705 interpretation 40 1
- Company valuation for IHT purposes 229 6
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 1,442 25
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,961 47
- inflation rate year on year 197 4
- Accounts Question 184 5
- Deleted question? 778 19
- What are options for non CA firm 3,233 67
- MAAT vs ACCA 744 13
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 674 3
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 467 4
- VAT Return Errors 215 2
- Adjustment to previous self assessments 187 5
- Yorkshire Day 630 38
- Principal Private Residence relief on two semis knocked together 206 4
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 390 16
- Entrepreneurs relief sale of business to two different buyers?? 161 3
- SMP reclaimable by employer 300 7
- Cancelled 474
- Cancelled 389
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 379
- Probiz 360
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 265
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 240
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 235
- More spam 187
- Does anyone have SCI unit contact details? 162
- Employee Benefit Trust 155