Which software for bookkeeping bureau work
I have recently been getting more clients asking if we can keep their records. This is something I haven't particularly encouraged in the past as the clients tend to make life difficult (not sticking to agreed timetables, bank statements missing etc etc).
However needs must and also I have a client who is purchasing retail franchise outlets (two currently with a target of 6- 8 within 3 years) and he wants my firm to provide a bookkeeping service as it is getting too much for him.
In the past I have used Sage Quickbooks and our own spreadsheets.
However this seems to be an ideal opportunty to review what we use with a view to a) giving the immediate prospect a good service and b) from there offering the service more widely.
So - can I please have your recommendations for software to meet these needs?
Hopefully the products would not require a huge amount of training.
Thanks for any responses.
- Easy way to not pay tax 41 1
- VAT on Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2009 180 1
- Surcharges on very late VAT 210 3
- Should I pass on my HMRC login 428 11
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 257 10
- Using a Business broker to sell a clients Company.....??? 117 2
- Was I rude 803 20
- Need qualification back due to clients' banks needing my references 303 9
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 216 8
- IRIS Open Books problem 292 1
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 294 7
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 202 6
- Non-compete agreement 186 1
- Expenses claim for non employee 202 1
- Any views 741 1
- IRIS Practice Management 148 2
- Non Registered trader selling to Malta 113 2
- Pre- trading Expenses 105 1
- Dividend payments and shareholdings 180 3
- Corporation tax due date confusion 311 4
- Skandia using wrong address 1,486
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 824
- International interest certificate 448
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 423
- Sale of business 396
- NOVA 295
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 207
- Bonus Bonds 179
- Management expenses for investment company 176
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 169