Which software for bookkeeping bureau work
I have recently been getting more clients asking if we can keep their records. This is something I haven't particularly encouraged in the past as the clients tend to make life difficult (not sticking to agreed timetables, bank statements missing etc etc).
However needs must and also I have a client who is purchasing retail franchise outlets (two currently with a target of 6- 8 within 3 years) and he wants my firm to provide a bookkeeping service as it is getting too much for him.
In the past I have used Sage Quickbooks and our own spreadsheets.
However this seems to be an ideal opportunty to review what we use with a view to a) giving the immediate prospect a good service and b) from there offering the service more widely.
So - can I please have your recommendations for software to meet these needs?
Hopefully the products would not require a huge amount of training.
Thanks for any responses.
- Easiest and quickest way to reopen dissolved company, for the purposes of having access to funds in the bank account. 301 9
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 484 19
- Owner/Director consultant plus employment elsewhere 64 3
- Any Need to Formally "Sack" Client Company? 428 5
- Growing pains 116 1
- Residents Association Corp Tax 84 2
- Gift to employee 110 2
- Who can I refer leads to? 361 8
- Cash accounting to flat rate scheme 99 4
- How much to charge for Ltd company accounts ? 111 1
- new capital structure ltd with investors 305 5
- Can Directors be removed without consequence? 131 2
- Benefit of my ACCA membership to my Non Qualified Employer 270 4
- Directors/owners taking too much cash... 1,857 17
- Minutes & Dividend Vouchers 404 12
- Private Healthcare Benefit In Kind 166 4
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 724 9
- Anyone use Xero for estate agent clients? 139 2
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 304 8
- SA tax assessments 219 3
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 437
- CTA study material 392
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 291
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 268
- Pre incorp expenses 252
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 229
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 219
- Slight twist on employment related securities 199
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 158
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 145