Which software for bookkeeping bureau work
I have recently been getting more clients asking if we can keep their records. This is something I haven't particularly encouraged in the past as the clients tend to make life difficult (not sticking to agreed timetables, bank statements missing etc etc).
However needs must and also I have a client who is purchasing retail franchise outlets (two currently with a target of 6- 8 within 3 years) and he wants my firm to provide a bookkeeping service as it is getting too much for him.
In the past I have used Sage Quickbooks and our own spreadsheets.
However this seems to be an ideal opportunty to review what we use with a view to a) giving the immediate prospect a good service and b) from there offering the service more widely.
So - can I please have your recommendations for software to meet these needs?
Hopefully the products would not require a huge amount of training.
Thanks for any responses.
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,960 45
- Love is in the air 168 3
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,647 20
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 237 8
- Allegedly ICAS most of us at 50 should pack up - Interesting 339 8
- Reimbursing director travel costs 380 5
- Client Paperwork Retention? 487 11
- Sage 50 VAT Return 125 2
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 515 1
- Paying Son 626 18
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 337 7
- HMRC accounting 253 3
- Employers NI allowance 442 6
- Dividend taxation 258 3
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 163 1
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 177 2
- Tax Overlap Reporting 153 3
- Buy to Let Property! Shell I buy or not? 439 4
- iris update 11.9.2 447 7
- HMRC Discovery powers 273 3
- DTA tie-breaker issue 294
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 274
- CGT for NOn UK residents 270
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 257
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 242
- Apprenticeship Levy 231
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 229
- Capital Gains personal representatives 215
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 208
- Mandating Rental income or dividend income to a company 186