Which software for bookkeeping bureau work
I have recently been getting more clients asking if we can keep their records. This is something I haven't particularly encouraged in the past as the clients tend to make life difficult (not sticking to agreed timetables, bank statements missing etc etc).
However needs must and also I have a client who is purchasing retail franchise outlets (two currently with a target of 6- 8 within 3 years) and he wants my firm to provide a bookkeeping service as it is getting too much for him.
In the past I have used Sage Quickbooks and our own spreadsheets.
However this seems to be an ideal opportunty to review what we use with a view to a) giving the immediate prospect a good service and b) from there offering the service more widely.
So - can I please have your recommendations for software to meet these needs?
Hopefully the products would not require a huge amount of training.
Thanks for any responses.
- Ownership of land - declaration of trust 142 3
- Fee base v staff ratio 264 6
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 143 2
- Cash basis 421 11
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,835 27
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 307 3
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 215 2
- Gift in kind to charity by company: services 74 1
- Investor exit 183 3
- Partially exempt? 360 10
- Debtor/creditor set-off 122 1
- Redundancy payment added to p45 395 3
- Undeclared rental income 2,222 22
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 373 4
- Statutory sick pay 239 3
- Overseas bank interest 225 5
- Contractor accommodation expenses 166 1
- Kasperskey - home pc 366 4
- Resubmit Corporation tax Return 230 2
- Rental Income Tax Planning 319 4
- Skandia using wrong address 555
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 303
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 299
- Employee rewards 283
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 260
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 248
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 236
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 220
- Etax Australian 181
- LLP in Construction Industry 145