Which software for bookkeeping bureau work
I have recently been getting more clients asking if we can keep their records. This is something I haven't particularly encouraged in the past as the clients tend to make life difficult (not sticking to agreed timetables, bank statements missing etc etc).
However needs must and also I have a client who is purchasing retail franchise outlets (two currently with a target of 6- 8 within 3 years) and he wants my firm to provide a bookkeeping service as it is getting too much for him.
In the past I have used Sage Quickbooks and our own spreadsheets.
However this seems to be an ideal opportunty to review what we use with a view to a) giving the immediate prospect a good service and b) from there offering the service more widely.
So - can I please have your recommendations for software to meet these needs?
Hopefully the products would not require a huge amount of training.
Thanks for any responses.
- How to claim subsistence for working away from home 202 4
- Clearbooks - creating a HP Account 75 2
- Two trades one individual - Vat registration? 315 2
- looking for a practice consultant 176 2
- The stupidity continues 1,458 73
- Withdrawing company car 119 1
- AML report needed? 192 7
- Bank request To verify Accounts 250 6
- RE assets introduced and rent 100 1
- transactions after account have been closed 322 10
- VAT on work on residential premises (empty for 2 years prior) 92 1
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 396 9
- Marketing and email surprises 455 9
- If you've had any issues posting: Please read this 770 26
- What is IRIS World like? 421 10
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 334 5
- Mlom bollocks 279 4
- VT Transactions Stock Issues 126 2
- Non-Europe based but want to do UK taxes 160 1
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 599 11
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 449
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 448
- WIP Software 310
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 296
- No payroll scheme in place 244
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 242
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 218
- Is there anything wrong with this? 213
- Small Part Disposal of Property 203
- Uncommercial property business 191