Which Software to chose for complete practice solution
I have worked 15 years in practice and 10 years in industry. My current directorship is coming to end at the end of the year.
And rather than take another job I want to return to practice and set up my own company as always had about 20 clients
I looked after part time.
I have always been A sage man, but in the last 10 when I have been out of the practice side of things a few other players seem to have come along.
I currently use Sage compliance kit for 20 clients which has personal tax, business tax accounts production which costs about 1500 per year.
I expect to get up to be serving 80 to 100 personal tax returns and about 50 sets of accounts for sole traders and small companies.
The cost of sage goes up quite rapidly once you increase your numbers.
I have been recommended to use TaxCalc by a few other practitioners I know and I have seen Digita advertised on here along with Iris.
I need something that is easy to use as I don't particularly want to spend loads of time re training.
Also the practice management side of things would be useful client management, time recording etc. marketing mail shotting
Can anyone give advice on what they would choose as there seems to be a move a way from Sage these days and I would value
Your experiences of similar sized businesses to myself.
And also what sort of budget I should be allowing to buy the software in that will do the job, and what are service levels and technical support like.
Also I would prefer a cloud based solution but most providers seem to be keeping away from hosted solutions, although I beleive TaxCalc
Are working on it.
Any comments and advice greatly appreciated.
- Welcome to the Saturday Club 913 42
- Drive off and Wastage expenses - No supp doc 92 4
- wave software 105 1
- Freelance software consultant 316 5
- client can't/won't pay 265 11
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,131 14
- Window Comb Binder Cover 88 2
- Splitting income from property rental or not? 211 5
- Sole trade and vehicle leasing 132 3
- Tax deduction for Partners for items outside of accounts 207 6
- losses carried forward 366 10
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 467 22
- Auto enrolment 1,621 26
- Is it possible to offset part Class 4 losses for year from one business against part profits of second business 212 8
- VT 349 7
- Warning! Cannot pay SA tax at Post Office 698 18
- 5% penalty on late payment 157 2
- Ongoing trade? 241 5
- Tax Enquiry - Inspector Error 300 2
- Loan repayments (personal) and profits 156 3
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 780
- Copy Wanted 491
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 453
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 451
- Latest phishing scam 281
- Entrepreneurs' relief 266
- Limited Company Garden Office - Minor Personal Use - BIK 261
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 244
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 231
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 227