Which Software to chose for complete practice solution
I have worked 15 years in practice and 10 years in industry. My current directorship is coming to end at the end of the year.
And rather than take another job I want to return to practice and set up my own company as always had about 20 clients
I looked after part time.
I have always been A sage man, but in the last 10 when I have been out of the practice side of things a few other players seem to have come along.
I currently use Sage compliance kit for 20 clients which has personal tax, business tax accounts production which costs about 1500 per year.
I expect to get up to be serving 80 to 100 personal tax returns and about 50 sets of accounts for sole traders and small companies.
The cost of sage goes up quite rapidly once you increase your numbers.
I have been recommended to use TaxCalc by a few other practitioners I know and I have seen Digita advertised on here along with Iris.
I need something that is easy to use as I don't particularly want to spend loads of time re training.
Also the practice management side of things would be useful client management, time recording etc. marketing mail shotting
Can anyone give advice on what they would choose as there seems to be a move a way from Sage these days and I would value
Your experiences of similar sized businesses to myself.
And also what sort of budget I should be allowing to buy the software in that will do the job, and what are service levels and technical support like.
Also I would prefer a cloud based solution but most providers seem to be keeping away from hosted solutions, although I beleive TaxCalc
Are working on it.
Any comments and advice greatly appreciated.
- Dividend payment date 1,869 33
- Hollyoaks cast - changes due to Social Security Regulations 2,689 18
- Garage Conversion -Ltd Company Office 115 2
- Proceeds of Overseas Property Sale - Any Tax Implications 126 5
- Director hired as an individual 65 2
- Real names 522 20
- VAT charge needed on van sale? 92 2
- Company Secretarial Software 1,278 27
- Agricultural Land Hold Over and Roll Over 83 2
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 194 2
- Taxfiler - is it really good? 178 6
- Tax relief on licence costs 114 1
- Who owns the data 218 3
- Clarification over - VAT Box 8 - Flat rate scheme 154 5
- Sole Trader Fees 119 1
- Loan interest rental property 193 5
- Theatre as charitable company 47 1
- Peer to Peer lending 137 5
- What's the plural? 671 14
- Well well well 256 2
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 569
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 432
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 333
- IFA incorporation 311
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 299
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 295
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 250
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 238
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 230
- Sorry ignore me 224