Which Software to chose for complete practice solution
I have worked 15 years in practice and 10 years in industry. My current directorship is coming to end at the end of the year.
And rather than take another job I want to return to practice and set up my own company as always had about 20 clients
I looked after part time.
I have always been A sage man, but in the last 10 when I have been out of the practice side of things a few other players seem to have come along.
I currently use Sage compliance kit for 20 clients which has personal tax, business tax accounts production which costs about 1500 per year.
I expect to get up to be serving 80 to 100 personal tax returns and about 50 sets of accounts for sole traders and small companies.
The cost of sage goes up quite rapidly once you increase your numbers.
I have been recommended to use TaxCalc by a few other practitioners I know and I have seen Digita advertised on here along with Iris.
I need something that is easy to use as I don't particularly want to spend loads of time re training.
Also the practice management side of things would be useful client management, time recording etc. marketing mail shotting
Can anyone give advice on what they would choose as there seems to be a move a way from Sage these days and I would value
Your experiences of similar sized businesses to myself.
And also what sort of budget I should be allowing to buy the software in that will do the job, and what are service levels and technical support like.
Also I would prefer a cloud based solution but most providers seem to be keeping away from hosted solutions, although I beleive TaxCalc
Are working on it.
Any comments and advice greatly appreciated.
- does a hybrid car with CO2 92g/km bought April 2014 451 5
- How to deal with a prior year CT adjustment 236 8
- Companies House 346 7
- Medical benefit on low paid wife of director? 105 5
- Preparing a consolidated TB 263 7
- Tax return to date of death/R27 68 1
- Date of acquisition for capital allowances 120 1
- Can I use the approved mileage rates in a Limited Company? 84 2
- Is there anything I should know about Northern Irish companies? 224 6
- can a CGT transfer be legally cancelled in the future if 244 8
- Gross Profit Percentage 425 9
- Self employment trap - pension 431 5
- Awkward IP 697 10
- Prepare for Chaos 487 5
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 2,721 69
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 211 3
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 1,680 29
- Simple Ltd company accounts service 612 14
- Payroll Operation post Trading Cessation 110 1
- When does my Property business start 314 5
- CTA study material 610
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 374
- Employment related securities question 231
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 204
- ATED Penalties 197
- AIM Stocks and IHT 180
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 141
- Expat pension contributions? 136
- Trust for Employee 130
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 121