Which software for project accounting?
Essentially not for profit mid sized client (t/o in region of £70m, over several thousand 'projects', size and complexity varying hugely) requires a flexible project accounting solution. It must support a hierarchical project structure.
The usual core accounting functions are required but main volume is around Accounts Payable. If it has some elements of project management e.g. resource scheduling, timesheets then that would be a bonus for the future.
Can anyone recommend a solution please? It needs to be fairly mainstream and not cloud based.
Thanks in advance
- Missing tax return 322 4
- r there any crustie unemployed failed accounting clerks here ? 292 3
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 119 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,043 30
- Inflation and fees 1,366 24
- Sage Priority Support 167 3
- incorrect old p60 302 5
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 183 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 822 24
- Micro-entity accounts 201 1
- Related party disclosure 200 3
- Company reconstruction 131 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 230 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 141 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 168 1
- Advice please! 409 2
- VAT on new builds 184 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 143 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 383 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,989 28