Which software for project accounting?
Essentially not for profit mid sized client (t/o in region of £70m, over several thousand 'projects', size and complexity varying hugely) requires a flexible project accounting solution. It must support a hierarchical project structure.
The usual core accounting functions are required but main volume is around Accounts Payable. If it has some elements of project management e.g. resource scheduling, timesheets then that would be a bonus for the future.
Can anyone recommend a solution please? It needs to be fairly mainstream and not cloud based.
Thanks in advance
- Disbursement of recharge 385 3
- When to tick the estimated figures on ct600 19 1
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 304 9
- Mortgage Reference 905 16
- Payroll manager and the cloud 307 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 108 4
- Rental of property in New Zealand 151 1
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 131 1
- RTI offline? 616 2
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 154 1
- CIS and Xero 278 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 257 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 177 2
- property capital gains 412 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 153 2
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 941 9
- Tips on meals 572 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,353 15
- S.455 Tax again 456 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 234 3