Who can audit?
I am the FD of a small UK company (meeting the Co House requirements); we are 100% owned by an EU company and are part of what would be (under UK legislation) a medium sized Group.
My questions are:
1. Are we required to have a audit? (I believe yes as we are part of a medium Group?)
2. We are already audited by our EU Parent Co's auditor who complete the audit of the Group and prepare the final individual company and Group consolidated statements; would this audit 'count' or do we require a separate audit by a UK registered auditor?
Thanks for any help or guidance in advance.
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 297 9
- Payroll manager and the cloud 300 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 105 4
- Rental of property in New Zealand 141 1
- Mortgage Reference 898 15
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 122 1
- RTI offline? 612 2
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 143 1
- CIS and Xero 276 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 247 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 169 2
- property capital gains 411 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 147 2
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 930 9
- Tips on meals 570 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,351 15
- S.455 Tax again 456 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 226 3
- Closing down loss-making company 811 15
- Stumped - IHT 629 8