Who can audit?
I am the FD of a small UK company (meeting the Co House requirements); we are 100% owned by an EU company and are part of what would be (under UK legislation) a medium sized Group.
My questions are:
1. Are we required to have a audit? (I believe yes as we are part of a medium Group?)
2. We are already audited by our EU Parent Co's auditor who complete the audit of the Group and prepare the final individual company and Group consolidated statements; would this audit 'count' or do we require a separate audit by a UK registered auditor?
Thanks for any help or guidance in advance.
- Missing tax return 307 4
- r there any crustie unemployed failed accounting clerks here ? 262 3
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 107 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,040 30
- Inflation and fees 1,356 24
- Sage Priority Support 167 3
- incorrect old p60 295 5
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 177 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 822 24
- Micro-entity accounts 188 1
- Related party disclosure 194 3
- Company reconstruction 128 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 227 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 140 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 162 1
- Advice please! 407 2
- VAT on new builds 181 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 141 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 383 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,983 28