Wife in business as employee but now getting a divorce

My wife has been paid out of my limited company as an employee for the past 4 years but we are now getting a divorce and I would ideally like to stop her salary. Despite the salary, she rarely contributed to the business over the past three years; it was only paid to reduce our overall tax bill.  There is no employment contract in place.

What procedure do I need to follow to make the dismissal effective without receiving an employment tribunal action?

There are 6 comments. Login or register to view them.

Ask your lawyer?

WhichTyler |


LyneT |
LyneT's picture

Thanks for the comments.

ibis |

Employment law will want to

justinelaws |
justinelaws's picture

just dealt with similar

Tosie |

Third vote for legal assistance

mn2taxhbj |