Will I be Google slapped?
Like many sole practitioners I just do not have the time or the money to pay someone to write unique content for my blog.
I can post legtimate duplicate content on my blog. I have heard about being Google slapped for dong this. It means that Google lowers the ranking of a website that results in adverse effect on a website's traffic. Is this the case?
Does duplicate content leads to being Google slapped?
- Personal Tax 191 3
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,863 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 239 2
- Xerocon 2016 812 12
- Mortgage Reference 168 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 154 3
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,177 45
- Practical experience 850 15
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 432 9
- VAT 307 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 218 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 182 1
- last minute request 286 3
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 80 1
- Cash gift from India 503 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 84 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 461 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 126 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 277 6
- Maternity and claining expenses 669 6