Wireless dongle for occasional use
I use a small office ocassionally, but don't have any telephone connection or broadband there. I am looking for recommendations for a wireless dongle to use - at a low running cost.
I don't mind if there is a cost to purchase the device.
I don't think I will need large MB limits, as I won't do any 'browsing' as such - but it would be helpful for checking email and specific sites such as HMRC.
I have a 'desktop' pc there, so the dongle would be attached to a USB port.
- Start up allowance? 433 13
- ACCA - still making me laugh 135 1
- Old CGT loss 314 9
- New Starter Checklist 272 9
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 422 7
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 770 22
- Goodwill complications 331 7
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 552 21
- TaxCalc Accounts production 236 3
- HMRC Distraint 232 2
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 199 2
- Will I need to resign? 670 9
- What are the implications for a UK company director resident in Canada 125 3
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 375 8
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 443 7
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 1,043 16
- How to explain this to someone 248 1
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,423 20
- UK Pension Income For Non-Residents 148 5
- Should Nominal Ledger be given to new accountant 650 15