Hi there, I am currently seeking work experience and by thinking out of the box I came across here to ask for some help.
I am currently living in London. I have been working hard as far as I can remember. As soon as I got my GCSEs I went straight into work. Throughout my work life I have gained some qualifications via self studying, I love studying and expanding my knowledge especially if I can implement it at work one way or another.
It has taken me a good few years (I am 30 years old now lol) going from one job to another to discover what I want to do in life. But now that I have found my passion, it has even made me more determined and ambitious to pursue my career in it.
I love accounting, working with computers and business. Every business, no matter what industry you are in, has its accounting side to it. It is fundamental to the operations of each business and a universal language to all. Most businesses nowadays have a computerised accounting software of some sort, another passion of mine. I love working with computers, learning and grasping new software. It is for those reasons why I love accounting, it has a blend of all three. I work for a company as if it is my own.
My plans are to study an accounting course (AAT) part time whilst looking for a junior type role. I have previous experience in bookkeeping duties, using Sage and Excel but my skills are limited due to the job roles I had prior but I pick up things very quickly. My future goals are to be a fully qualified accountant and to grow passionately within a stable growing company that supports their employees who want to grow with them.
If you took the time to read this, thank you so much for your time. If you think you can help out a passionate and ambitious driven person, please do not hesitate to contact me, Any advice would be helpful! I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.
- How to avoid a bankruptcy 501 13
- Incapable of reading 92 1
- KPMG email campaign and impact on market 1,244 19
- How to pay national insurance 132 2
- Overlap relief 456 12
- Live Chat on Accountancy Website 96 1
- Related party - Transaction with sole director’s father 68 1
- Dormant payroll 837 9
- Form 17 - legal ownership requirements 170 5
- Can I get around an ostrich director? 123 1
- "Can your client afford the following" 1,328 21
- Why won't CH validate accounts? 623 13
- PPR exemption on separation 144 1
- P11DX: change of requirement by HMRC 1,544 10
- Selling a practice 327 4
- Intercompany loans 109 1
- How do I create a tax journal from my corporation tax return? 171 3
- Limited Company 335 11
- Sage renewals and terminations 127 1
- Suspicious debt recovery offer? 211 1
- Theatre Tax Relief 442
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 345
- Windows 10 on-going support ... 335
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 311
- Perkbox 274
- Compensation - Taxable or not then CGT or IT 242
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 242
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 231
- Document Management Systems 215
- WIP Software 199