Hi there, I am currently seeking work experience and by thinking out of the box I came across here to ask for some help.
I am currently living in London. I have been working hard as far as I can remember. As soon as I got my GCSEs I went straight into work. Throughout my work life I have gained some qualifications via self studying, I love studying and expanding my knowledge especially if I can implement it at work one way or another.
It has taken me a good few years (I am 30 years old now lol) going from one job to another to discover what I want to do in life. But now that I have found my passion, it has even made me more determined and ambitious to pursue my career in it.
I love accounting, working with computers and business. Every business, no matter what industry you are in, has its accounting side to it. It is fundamental to the operations of each business and a universal language to all. Most businesses nowadays have a computerised accounting software of some sort, another passion of mine. I love working with computers, learning and grasping new software. It is for those reasons why I love accounting, it has a blend of all three. I work for a company as if it is my own.
My plans are to study an accounting course (AAT) part time whilst looking for a junior type role. I have previous experience in bookkeeping duties, using Sage and Excel but my skills are limited due to the job roles I had prior but I pick up things very quickly. My future goals are to be a fully qualified accountant and to grow passionately within a stable growing company that supports their employees who want to grow with them.
If you took the time to read this, thank you so much for your time. If you think you can help out a passionate and ambitious driven person, please do not hesitate to contact me, Any advice would be helpful! I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.
- flat rate scheme 339 8
- Defer,Accrue & Wip 88 3
- UK tax exposure 211 4
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 168 6
- regulated mortgage work? 95 2
- any help? 136 4
- HMRC turning post around in 11 - 12 weeks? 254 8
- Companies House? 195 3
- Rental Expenses 121 6
- Echosign mail merge? 278 1
- Before I call employers helpline 219 1
- VAT refund 393 4
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 237 3
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 222 2
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 559 6
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 282 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,069 9
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 190 3
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 200 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 141 1