Hi there, I am currently seeking work experience and by thinking out of the box I came across here to ask for some help.
I am currently living in London. I have been working hard as far as I can remember. As soon as I got my GCSEs I went straight into work. Throughout my work life I have gained some qualifications via self studying, I love studying and expanding my knowledge especially if I can implement it at work one way or another.
It has taken me a good few years (I am 30 years old now lol) going from one job to another to discover what I want to do in life. But now that I have found my passion, it has even made me more determined and ambitious to pursue my career in it.
I love accounting, working with computers and business. Every business, no matter what industry you are in, has its accounting side to it. It is fundamental to the operations of each business and a universal language to all. Most businesses nowadays have a computerised accounting software of some sort, another passion of mine. I love working with computers, learning and grasping new software. It is for those reasons why I love accounting, it has a blend of all three. I work for a company as if it is my own.
My plans are to study an accounting course (AAT) part time whilst looking for a junior type role. I have previous experience in bookkeeping duties, using Sage and Excel but my skills are limited due to the job roles I had prior but I pick up things very quickly. My future goals are to be a fully qualified accountant and to grow passionately within a stable growing company that supports their employees who want to grow with them.
If you took the time to read this, thank you so much for your time. If you think you can help out a passionate and ambitious driven person, please do not hesitate to contact me, Any advice would be helpful! I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 1,414 17
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 181 5
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 663 23
- Deed of variation on a will & effect on tax returns 73 2
- Renting for military reasons 52 1
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 75 1
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 124 6
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 202 3
- do i pay vat when buying a business 471 25
- Auto enrolment for one or two director companies 1,962 30
- Tax status of prizes 294 17
- Accounting for a finance lease 63 2
- SA302's anyone?? 418 14
- Clogged Losses 235 4
- Import Sales Invoices into Sage Instant 289 5
- Are Sage finally getting it's act together? 230 2
- Receiving dividends from a pension fund? 99 5
- Partnership to LLP - Capital Contribution 163 3
- Claiming VAT and missing receipts 364 9
- Bookkeping software 592 5
- Skandia using wrong address 1,610
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 892
- International interest certificate 502
- NOVA 365
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 274
- Management expenses for investment company 255
- Bonus Bonds 255
- Help with tax codes on Sage 201
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 167
- tax on apprenticeship income 157