Hi there, I am currently seeking work experience and by thinking out of the box I came across here to ask for some help.
I am currently living in London. I have been working hard as far as I can remember. As soon as I got my GCSEs I went straight into work. Throughout my work life I have gained some qualifications via self studying, I love studying and expanding my knowledge especially if I can implement it at work one way or another.
It has taken me a good few years (I am 30 years old now lol) going from one job to another to discover what I want to do in life. But now that I have found my passion, it has even made me more determined and ambitious to pursue my career in it.
I love accounting, working with computers and business. Every business, no matter what industry you are in, has its accounting side to it. It is fundamental to the operations of each business and a universal language to all. Most businesses nowadays have a computerised accounting software of some sort, another passion of mine. I love working with computers, learning and grasping new software. It is for those reasons why I love accounting, it has a blend of all three. I work for a company as if it is my own.
My plans are to study an accounting course (AAT) part time whilst looking for a junior type role. I have previous experience in bookkeeping duties, using Sage and Excel but my skills are limited due to the job roles I had prior but I pick up things very quickly. My future goals are to be a fully qualified accountant and to grow passionately within a stable growing company that supports their employees who want to grow with them.
If you took the time to read this, thank you so much for your time. If you think you can help out a passionate and ambitious driven person, please do not hesitate to contact me, Any advice would be helpful! I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.
- VAT on Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2009 177 1
- Surcharges on very late VAT 208 3
- Should I pass on my HMRC login 425 11
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 257 10
- Using a Business broker to sell a clients Company.....??? 110 2
- Was I rude 800 20
- Need qualification back due to clients' banks needing my references 289 9
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 214 8
- IRIS Open Books problem 292 1
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 286 7
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 198 6
- Non-compete agreement 185 1
- Expenses claim for non employee 200 1
- Any views 741 1
- IRIS Practice Management 147 2
- Non Registered trader selling to Malta 110 2
- Pre- trading Expenses 100 1
- Dividend payments and shareholdings 178 3
- Corporation tax due date confusion 310 4
- You cannot be Serious!!! 261 1
- Skandia using wrong address 1,485
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 823
- International interest certificate 448
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 422
- Sale of business 396
- NOVA 294
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 207
- Bonus Bonds 179
- Management expenses for investment company 175
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 169