Hi there, I am currently seeking work experience and by thinking out of the box I came across here to ask for some help.
I am currently living in London. I have been working hard as far as I can remember. As soon as I got my GCSEs I went straight into work. Throughout my work life I have gained some qualifications via self studying, I love studying and expanding my knowledge especially if I can implement it at work one way or another.
It has taken me a good few years (I am 30 years old now lol) going from one job to another to discover what I want to do in life. But now that I have found my passion, it has even made me more determined and ambitious to pursue my career in it.
I love accounting, working with computers and business. Every business, no matter what industry you are in, has its accounting side to it. It is fundamental to the operations of each business and a universal language to all. Most businesses nowadays have a computerised accounting software of some sort, another passion of mine. I love working with computers, learning and grasping new software. It is for those reasons why I love accounting, it has a blend of all three. I work for a company as if it is my own.
My plans are to study an accounting course (AAT) part time whilst looking for a junior type role. I have previous experience in bookkeeping duties, using Sage and Excel but my skills are limited due to the job roles I had prior but I pick up things very quickly. My future goals are to be a fully qualified accountant and to grow passionately within a stable growing company that supports their employees who want to grow with them.
If you took the time to read this, thank you so much for your time. If you think you can help out a passionate and ambitious driven person, please do not hesitate to contact me, Any advice would be helpful! I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.
- Closing my business down 260 18
- Your comments please 73 2
- CGT history of shares 29 1
- Accounting for reversed transaction 33 1
- Ordering same-day transactions 40 1
- As a soletrader taxi service, would purchasing low emissions taxi-cars qualify for AIA capital allowance? 136 1
- Scams are not always obvious 2,264 37
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,486 21
- What do you all do in your spare time? 898 36
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 51 1
- VAT flat rate scheme 146 2
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 173 1
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 237 3
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 622 13
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 243 4
- VAT on long lease in comercial property that has opted to Tax 198 6
- Director - earning less than £8500 and no taxable benefits - PllD? 154 1
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 312 4
- Need some help on importing procedures and VAT 101 1
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 2,123 18
- Moving away from CCH software 957
- QROP pension input amounts 444
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 387
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 362
- fraud 288
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 263
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 232
- Construction CIS LLP Company 216
- EPS and CIS deductions 206
- Out of time or not? 189