Hi there, I am currently seeking work experience and by thinking out of the box I came across here to ask for some help.
I am currently living in London. I have been working hard as far as I can remember. As soon as I got my GCSEs I went straight into work. Throughout my work life I have gained some qualifications via self studying, I love studying and expanding my knowledge especially if I can implement it at work one way or another.
It has taken me a good few years (I am 30 years old now lol) going from one job to another to discover what I want to do in life. But now that I have found my passion, it has even made me more determined and ambitious to pursue my career in it.
I love accounting, working with computers and business. Every business, no matter what industry you are in, has its accounting side to it. It is fundamental to the operations of each business and a universal language to all. Most businesses nowadays have a computerised accounting software of some sort, another passion of mine. I love working with computers, learning and grasping new software. It is for those reasons why I love accounting, it has a blend of all three. I work for a company as if it is my own.
My plans are to study an accounting course (AAT) part time whilst looking for a junior type role. I have previous experience in bookkeeping duties, using Sage and Excel but my skills are limited due to the job roles I had prior but I pick up things very quickly. My future goals are to be a fully qualified accountant and to grow passionately within a stable growing company that supports their employees who want to grow with them.
If you took the time to read this, thank you so much for your time. If you think you can help out a passionate and ambitious driven person, please do not hesitate to contact me, Any advice would be helpful! I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.
- Generic notices - ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - Claim costs? 308 8
- Non sequitur 1,892 27
- Still Looking for Website inspiration 129 5
- Question help 185 6
- RTI notices 157 7
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 1,479 26
- Being sued due to monthly fees 2,241 27
- What leverage do I have with accountants if any? 1,621 51
- Signifcant Debts skew SA Tax Liability 1,568 28
- Born Dull personality of the year 210 3
- Incorrect Generic non-filing notice 1,512 20
- On-line companies house filing error 156 8
- Sections9A Taxes Act - Check opened for 2011/12 but no information requested .... yet! 122 2
- Interest Only Mortgage 85 2
- HMRC takes £2bn more from investigations – have you seen this happening? 423 6
- Does your car speak Geordie? 213 3
- RTI 166 7
- New Year's Resolutions 238 4
- Witholding CIS information 104 1
- Web app, tool or template to track TB movement 159 4
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 535
- Alphabet shares 380
- confusion about 238
- Membership of SPA 218
- Sole trader renting property from self and co owner 213
- Maximum AIA Claimable 196
- Alternate 180
- Competition time! 178
- hp versus contract hire versus lease purchase with balloon 160
- Tax treatment of lost partnership capital 150