Hi there, I am currently seeking work experience and by thinking out of the box I came across here to ask for some help.
I am currently living in London. I have been working hard as far as I can remember. As soon as I got my GCSEs I went straight into work. Throughout my work life I have gained some qualifications via self studying, I love studying and expanding my knowledge especially if I can implement it at work one way or another.
It has taken me a good few years (I am 30 years old now lol) going from one job to another to discover what I want to do in life. But now that I have found my passion, it has even made me more determined and ambitious to pursue my career in it.
I love accounting, working with computers and business. Every business, no matter what industry you are in, has its accounting side to it. It is fundamental to the operations of each business and a universal language to all. Most businesses nowadays have a computerised accounting software of some sort, another passion of mine. I love working with computers, learning and grasping new software. It is for those reasons why I love accounting, it has a blend of all three. I work for a company as if it is my own.
My plans are to study an accounting course (AAT) part time whilst looking for a junior type role. I have previous experience in bookkeeping duties, using Sage and Excel but my skills are limited due to the job roles I had prior but I pick up things very quickly. My future goals are to be a fully qualified accountant and to grow passionately within a stable growing company that supports their employees who want to grow with them.
If you took the time to read this, thank you so much for your time. If you think you can help out a passionate and ambitious driven person, please do not hesitate to contact me, Any advice would be helpful! I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.
- Bankstream 817 20
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 1,373 29
- Compare 2 lists 1,672 30
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,116 21
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 397 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 632 26
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 168 2
- UK tax on sale of Italian shares 217 3
- QBO VAT box 2 and 4 149 1
- Amend a 2010/11 return 171 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 200 1
- How to deal with prior year error 203 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 562 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,365 33
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,070 20
- Tax Calculations 669 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 441 4
- Exemption from CGT 279 2
- VAT Registration 276 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 471 14