Hi there, I am currently seeking work experience and by thinking out of the box I came across here to ask for some help.
I am currently living in London. I have been working hard as far as I can remember. As soon as I got my GCSEs I went straight into work. Throughout my work life I have gained some qualifications via self studying, I love studying and expanding my knowledge especially if I can implement it at work one way or another.
It has taken me a good few years (I am 30 years old now lol) going from one job to another to discover what I want to do in life. But now that I have found my passion, it has even made me more determined and ambitious to pursue my career in it.
I love accounting, working with computers and business. Every business, no matter what industry you are in, has its accounting side to it. It is fundamental to the operations of each business and a universal language to all. Most businesses nowadays have a computerised accounting software of some sort, another passion of mine. I love working with computers, learning and grasping new software. It is for those reasons why I love accounting, it has a blend of all three. I work for a company as if it is my own.
My plans are to study an accounting course (AAT) part time whilst looking for a junior type role. I have previous experience in bookkeeping duties, using Sage and Excel but my skills are limited due to the job roles I had prior but I pick up things very quickly. My future goals are to be a fully qualified accountant and to grow passionately within a stable growing company that supports their employees who want to grow with them.
If you took the time to read this, thank you so much for your time. If you think you can help out a passionate and ambitious driven person, please do not hesitate to contact me, Any advice would be helpful! I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.
- Using home as clients registered address 35 2
- THEATRE SHOW - HIRE - VAT PAYABLE ON TICKET SALES 22 1
- How much does the company pay 631 29
- Childcare vouchers 302 4
- Van Benefit in Kind Query 141 4
- 10 Worst xmas presents for an accountant 190 2
- I have done a terrible thing 707 15
- HMRC property income enquiry 322 8
- Not paying accountant 1,839 46
- Cash basis VAT return 84 1
- VAT on Business Premises 87 2
- Section 165 TCGA 1992 - time limit? 62 1
- Consolidation Software 141 2
- Client being taken to court and really do not know what to do 465 11
- New Incorporations - ERTNAC hoax - anyone else seen this? 1,023 11
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 1,188 32
- Anyone else still working this week? 327 9
- LLp Profits 140 5
- two business from one premises 142 2
- AIA 254 16
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 504
- corporate hierarchy 465
- Advice - 317
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 267
- WWOOFers 258
- The booking.com con 240
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 234
- Cocaine anyone? 219
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 215
- UK State pension paid in NZ 175