Hi there, I am currently seeking work experience and by thinking out of the box I came across here to ask for some help.
I am currently living in London. I have been working hard as far as I can remember. As soon as I got my GCSEs I went straight into work. Throughout my work life I have gained some qualifications via self studying, I love studying and expanding my knowledge especially if I can implement it at work one way or another.
It has taken me a good few years (I am 30 years old now lol) going from one job to another to discover what I want to do in life. But now that I have found my passion, it has even made me more determined and ambitious to pursue my career in it.
I love accounting, working with computers and business. Every business, no matter what industry you are in, has its accounting side to it. It is fundamental to the operations of each business and a universal language to all. Most businesses nowadays have a computerised accounting software of some sort, another passion of mine. I love working with computers, learning and grasping new software. It is for those reasons why I love accounting, it has a blend of all three. I work for a company as if it is my own.
My plans are to study an accounting course (AAT) part time whilst looking for a junior type role. I have previous experience in bookkeeping duties, using Sage and Excel but my skills are limited due to the job roles I had prior but I pick up things very quickly. My future goals are to be a fully qualified accountant and to grow passionately within a stable growing company that supports their employees who want to grow with them.
If you took the time to read this, thank you so much for your time. If you think you can help out a passionate and ambitious driven person, please do not hesitate to contact me, Any advice would be helpful! I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.
- Now the phishers have baited their hooks with SAGE 272 2
- Irish Taxation 120 3
- Self assessment tax arrears 495 6
- Credit Card Payment - What are we required to do? 114 2
- Error on SA Tax Return 56 1
- Drector renting room to company 52 1
- Off site storage 127 5
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 569 6
- Anyone know about Cloud-Based Practice Management Software? 225 7
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,118 44
- Industrial & Provident Societies 344 1
- Advertising with Hibu nee Yell (Yellow Pages) 214 3
- Auto-enrolment - Fees 312 4
- Self assesment losses 303 8
- RTI and s18 ITEPA 163 3
- Garden studio - tax and VAT deductible? 164 1
- CT treatment of staff entertainment for overseas staff 112 2
- Joint Property rent 166 3
- Fee protection 896 16
- Overdrawn DLA 286 9
- Xtuple 562
- Qtac payroll for bureau 384
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 339
- Domain name sale and limited company 227
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 209
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 206
- Investment 203
- Tax on damages received 177
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 173
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 142