Hi there, I am currently seeking work experience and by thinking out of the box I came across here to ask for some help.
I am currently living in London. I have been working hard as far as I can remember. As soon as I got my GCSEs I went straight into work. Throughout my work life I have gained some qualifications via self studying, I love studying and expanding my knowledge especially if I can implement it at work one way or another.
It has taken me a good few years (I am 30 years old now lol) going from one job to another to discover what I want to do in life. But now that I have found my passion, it has even made me more determined and ambitious to pursue my career in it.
I love accounting, working with computers and business. Every business, no matter what industry you are in, has its accounting side to it. It is fundamental to the operations of each business and a universal language to all. Most businesses nowadays have a computerised accounting software of some sort, another passion of mine. I love working with computers, learning and grasping new software. It is for those reasons why I love accounting, it has a blend of all three. I work for a company as if it is my own.
My plans are to study an accounting course (AAT) part time whilst looking for a junior type role. I have previous experience in bookkeeping duties, using Sage and Excel but my skills are limited due to the job roles I had prior but I pick up things very quickly. My future goals are to be a fully qualified accountant and to grow passionately within a stable growing company that supports their employees who want to grow with them.
If you took the time to read this, thank you so much for your time. If you think you can help out a passionate and ambitious driven person, please do not hesitate to contact me, Any advice would be helpful! I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.
- Thinning income 353 4
- Allowable for Corporation Tax? 257 6
- Bank Statement Scanning Software? 144 2
- Work to Rented Business Premises 167 1
- Not a question but made my day 1,171 23
- Directors, service companies and national minimum wage (NMW) - Profit extraction 385 11
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 1,150 24
- IHT400 or IHT205 - disagree with solicitor 138 1
- Amending 13-14 sole trader return to reflect increased profit in 14-15 272 4
- I forgiven loan an Output? 170 2
- V T Software 229 2
- How do I know if I have to apply a reverse charge mechanism 143 3
- SA302's - What's the deal? 351 4
- tax credits 293 4
- Past rental expenses 133 1
- What do do about VAT? 553 15
- Buying a company for £2000 from owner how it works? 298 5
- Vat Exemption moving to a partnership 195 2
- Audacity 1,329 22
- Seeking advice: Paying Funeral Costs 696 8
- NHS finance professionals 599
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 390
- Foreign Pension Contribution 363
- vat gross profit percentage margins 334
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 325
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 306
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 274
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 232
- Quickbooks online filing of VAT 205
- IFA income recognition & reporting 200