Hi there, I am currently seeking work experience and by thinking out of the box I came across here to ask for some help.
I am currently living in London. I have been working hard as far as I can remember. As soon as I got my GCSEs I went straight into work. Throughout my work life I have gained some qualifications via self studying, I love studying and expanding my knowledge especially if I can implement it at work one way or another.
It has taken me a good few years (I am 30 years old now lol) going from one job to another to discover what I want to do in life. But now that I have found my passion, it has even made me more determined and ambitious to pursue my career in it.
I love accounting, working with computers and business. Every business, no matter what industry you are in, has its accounting side to it. It is fundamental to the operations of each business and a universal language to all. Most businesses nowadays have a computerised accounting software of some sort, another passion of mine. I love working with computers, learning and grasping new software. It is for those reasons why I love accounting, it has a blend of all three. I work for a company as if it is my own.
My plans are to study an accounting course (AAT) part time whilst looking for a junior type role. I have previous experience in bookkeeping duties, using Sage and Excel but my skills are limited due to the job roles I had prior but I pick up things very quickly. My future goals are to be a fully qualified accountant and to grow passionately within a stable growing company that supports their employees who want to grow with them.
If you took the time to read this, thank you so much for your time. If you think you can help out a passionate and ambitious driven person, please do not hesitate to contact me, Any advice would be helpful! I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 107 3
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 120 5
- signature required 296 11
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 439 9
- Sage payroll alternatives 743 13
- More AE! 741 17
- Web sites 198 3
- Homing sandwiches 263 7
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 573 13
- Dispensation 149 3
- Is laminated flooring an improvement on carpets? 484 14
- South African family trust and UK resident beneficiary 90 3
- Seting up a Direct Debit for PAYE 295 3
- Late Filing and Late Registration Penalty 248 3
- Capitalising purchased software 117 2
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 276 2
- Recharge for private use of a company car 568 17
- how to object to registered company name... 355 2
- Property income in different capacities 259 5
- CGT 496 19
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,224
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 809
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 508
- Digita Hosted Software 328
- Credit where credit's due....... 303
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 234
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 182
- TheTax Donut 169
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 154
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 149