Hi there, I am currently seeking work experience and by thinking out of the box I came across here to ask for some help.
I am currently living in London. I have been working hard as far as I can remember. As soon as I got my GCSEs I went straight into work. Throughout my work life I have gained some qualifications via self studying, I love studying and expanding my knowledge especially if I can implement it at work one way or another.
It has taken me a good few years (I am 30 years old now lol) going from one job to another to discover what I want to do in life. But now that I have found my passion, it has even made me more determined and ambitious to pursue my career in it.
I love accounting, working with computers and business. Every business, no matter what industry you are in, has its accounting side to it. It is fundamental to the operations of each business and a universal language to all. Most businesses nowadays have a computerised accounting software of some sort, another passion of mine. I love working with computers, learning and grasping new software. It is for those reasons why I love accounting, it has a blend of all three. I work for a company as if it is my own.
My plans are to study an accounting course (AAT) part time whilst looking for a junior type role. I have previous experience in bookkeeping duties, using Sage and Excel but my skills are limited due to the job roles I had prior but I pick up things very quickly. My future goals are to be a fully qualified accountant and to grow passionately within a stable growing company that supports their employees who want to grow with them.
If you took the time to read this, thank you so much for your time. If you think you can help out a passionate and ambitious driven person, please do not hesitate to contact me, Any advice would be helpful! I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.
- PITA client 430 5
- R&D tax credit claim 285 7
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 632 10
- One off meeting new client 1,187 10
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 1,208 20
- Child tax credits 120 2
- Deaf clients 601 6
- rental income since 2003 109 1
- first year company tax return for a limited company 1,682 29
- DEATH OF A SHAREHOLDER NO SHAREHOLDER AGREEMENT 409 10
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 2,253 54
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 543 12
- ACCA Cert/Dip in IFRS 92 1
- Estate agent and VAT registration 240 4
- Sole-trader renting commmercial property from himself & spouse. 226 4
- Peer to Peer lending 1,079 8
- Small company audit 350 9
- Should VAT be charged when land is transferred as part of a TOGC 128 2
- CIC Company 508 6
- Sage Starting Again As Records are in a mess 284 4
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 614
- Cancelled 358
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 339
- Cancelled 293
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 269
- Probiz 260
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 217
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 207
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 193
- Car leasing scheme 193