Hi there, I am currently seeking work experience and by thinking out of the box I came across here to ask for some help.
I am currently living in London. I have been working hard as far as I can remember. As soon as I got my GCSEs I went straight into work. Throughout my work life I have gained some qualifications via self studying, I love studying and expanding my knowledge especially if I can implement it at work one way or another.
It has taken me a good few years (I am 30 years old now lol) going from one job to another to discover what I want to do in life. But now that I have found my passion, it has even made me more determined and ambitious to pursue my career in it.
I love accounting, working with computers and business. Every business, no matter what industry you are in, has its accounting side to it. It is fundamental to the operations of each business and a universal language to all. Most businesses nowadays have a computerised accounting software of some sort, another passion of mine. I love working with computers, learning and grasping new software. It is for those reasons why I love accounting, it has a blend of all three. I work for a company as if it is my own.
My plans are to study an accounting course (AAT) part time whilst looking for a junior type role. I have previous experience in bookkeeping duties, using Sage and Excel but my skills are limited due to the job roles I had prior but I pick up things very quickly. My future goals are to be a fully qualified accountant and to grow passionately within a stable growing company that supports their employees who want to grow with them.
If you took the time to read this, thank you so much for your time. If you think you can help out a passionate and ambitious driven person, please do not hesitate to contact me, Any advice would be helpful! I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.
- Contingent Liability - Copyright Dispute - Disclosure ? 244 7
- Directors loan accounts 376 9
- Can I zero rate the VAT? 319 7
- Payment for Promotional Samples 254 1
- Transactions between Associated Companies 104 2
- Cash withdrawn and not accounted for 181 1
- Employed clients and expenses 793 14
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 1,032 1
- Share premium or Directors Loan 698 29
- Taxfiler V's BTC 904 34
- Know it alls (who don't) 1,108 20
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 516 18
- I.d for vat registration 274 10
- Bookkeping software 901 9
- Capital allowances anti-avoidance 291 9
- Accounting for VAT not yet paid in year end 251 4
- Auto Enrolment set up 346 2
- SA302's anyone?? 2,836 42
- VAT return - Box 7 & 9 Vat cash accounting 133 2
- Clearing payments on account/ Sage 50 162 6
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 540
- NOVA 489
- Bonus Bonds 375
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 354
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 274
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 239
- Friendly Pensions 170
- Box 8 VAT Return - deposit payment 156
- Husband proposes to buy the car as Director unable to acess finance 140
- Finance Lease 140