Work in progress for barrister company-UITF40
For a limited company with 2 barristers taking minimal salaries and with little other overheads should recognition of profit be included in the accounts? As example say they work on a case straddling the year end that generates £10,000 after the year end and before the accounts are drawn up. Our query relates to the WIP.
BIM 74150 says "This will include valuing debtors, files completed but not yet billed, and work in progress."
Any help would be greatfully appreciated!
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 48 2
- Family Partnership 237 6
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 149 4
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 82 2
- flat rate scheme 2,323 47
- Signed accounts for bank 635 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 828 12
- Business lending another business money (UK) 287 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 167 5
- VAT Query on new build 98 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 137 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 145 4
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 90 1
- P11D Car Value 258 6
- NOVA declaration 103 1
- Business valuation advice 706 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,505 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,225 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 292 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,108 26