Working from home
Just become a victim of landlord rent hike and would like to move my office to my log cabin at the back of my garden. It's a largish insolated log cabin big enough for six desks and some storage area, but my concern is whether it would be allowable for me to conduct business from here with four members of staff. My local council have been very unhelpful in that they are only concerned with planning permission, but I'm not building anything just want to know if I have to apply for change of use to commercial use or if I'm ok to carry on?
Does anyone else work from home with more than one member of staff and did they have any issues....?
any advice will be useful..
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 403 5
- CRM / marketing 69 1
- Signed accounts for bank 108 2
- Landing clients 291 13
- Allocation of income from property 731 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,837 28
- dividend date - whose income is it? 103 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 300 3
- Opening a Quick books file 77 1
- Termination Payment 71 2
- 64-8 problems 492 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 329 10
- Payment on account reminders 208 3
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 88 3
- Hello 499 4
- AIA/Capital Allowances 474 14
- Balancing charge 107 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 281 3
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 837 23
- Selling to USA, Delivery to Poland, VAT? 171 5