Working from home
Just become a victim of landlord rent hike and would like to move my office to my log cabin at the back of my garden. It's a largish insolated log cabin big enough for six desks and some storage area, but my concern is whether it would be allowable for me to conduct business from here with four members of staff. My local council have been very unhelpful in that they are only concerned with planning permission, but I'm not building anything just want to know if I have to apply for change of use to commercial use or if I'm ok to carry on?
Does anyone else work from home with more than one member of staff and did they have any issues....?
any advice will be useful..
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 400 8
- Bankstream 1,078 25
- Barrister "M25 Patch"? 277 3
- Benefit in Kind 177 7
- SDLT 287 8
- Windows 10 anyone? 196 4
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 123 1
- Dutch Accountant 418 1
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 105 1
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 335 9
- FACTA form help with CRS definitions for SSAS 194 4
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 806 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,612 34
- Restricted interest relief 126 2
- Disengagement Help! 575 15
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 892 16
- Renewals on property rental business 96 1
- Not a question - just a POI 222 3
- MVL 99 2
- Xerocon 2016 593 11