Working with the right people
In my experience, clients are broken down into the following -
40% - Absolute pleasure to work with - value the relationship, give records timely, pay bills promptly, take their responsibilities seriously, are always polite and respectful to you and all staff
40% - Good to work with, sometimes unrelable with meetings, busy lives so don't always give things the attention they should, but good loyal clients and valued.
15% - Borderline clients - often late and disorganised but good people, value the relationship and refer and accepted because of this.
5% - An abolsutele bloody nightmare, always late, impolite, slow payers, listen to mate down the pub, cost conscious, bill quiblers, timestealers, no respect. Should be weeded out at all costs as they drag you and staff down.
How does this compare for you?
- Sage Priority Support 84 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 678 18
- incorrect old p60 102 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 476 4
- VAT on new builds 104 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 343 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 118 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 107 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 125 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,831 26
- Missing tax return 164 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 917 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 273 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 159 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 553 18
- Physiotherapy 239 3
- Inflation and fees 1,215 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 161 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 277 8
- CGT help please 144 1