Would any one have any check lists that they can share?
I would like to know if anyone would be able to share their firms check lists in any of the following areas, that they use internally and/or for clients:
2) Accounts preparation
I am currently working on updating our existing check lists and would like to see what others professionals cover in their check lists that they use in their firms, and then working on putting something comprehensive together for staff internally and one for clients to check through.
I would really appreciate any comments and feedback and, would be happy to email anyone personally to request these check list.
Many thanks for your time and hope to hear from you guys soon.
- IT Contractor 243 1
- Professional coaching claimable? 136 1
- Sage instant account codes 128 1
- Networking 163 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 272 4
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 208 1
- Turnover on a tax return 330 8
- incorrect old p60 455 11
- Cashflow forecasting software 308 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,937 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 304 4
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 255 3
- VAT refund 199 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 276 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 273 3
- Missing tax return 398 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,134 30
- Inflation and fees 1,417 24
- Sage Priority Support 193 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 847 24