Would any one have any check lists that they can share?
I would like to know if anyone would be able to share their firms check lists in any of the following areas, that they use internally and/or for clients:
2) Accounts preparation
I am currently working on updating our existing check lists and would like to see what others professionals cover in their check lists that they use in their firms, and then working on putting something comprehensive together for staff internally and one for clients to check through.
I would really appreciate any comments and feedback and, would be happy to email anyone personally to request these check list.
Many thanks for your time and hope to hear from you guys soon.
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,903 42
- 64-8's amazingly quick 110 4
- Xerocon 2016 869 16
- last minute request 381 5
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 281 3
- Personal Tax 319 9
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,216 46
- Practical experience 880 16
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 259 2
- Mortgage Reference 244 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 190 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 447 9
- VAT 313 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 262 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 239 1
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 85 1
- Cash gift from India 517 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 90 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 505 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 163 2